Virgins for Black Cock

Story Info
Virgin sisters find what they desire from a black man.
5.9k words
4.47
320.3k
129

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you girls to mind the house for me," said Donna, their mother. "Be sure to keep the doors closed and don't talk to strangers. I'll be back in time for dinner."

"Yes, mother," said Julie, who along with her sister Sylvia was used to their mother's dictates. She knew by now not to challenge her; it would only lead to being given a hard time for nothing. Anyway, at least she and her sister would be free for the day, even if they were cooped up at home.

Donna went out, elegantly dressed as usual in a close fitting red suit and high heels. Her long blonde hair was done up in a twist, displaying her fine cheekbones. She stopped by the pool to speak to Taylor, the groundskeeper and general handyman who'd been with the family as long as the girls could remember. Ever since their father disappeared, Taylor had taken care of the place while their mother tended to her profitable business interests.

Julie sensed that her mother was instructing Taylor to keep an eye on them. He could be counted upon to report any unusual activity. Ever since his budding career in professional football ended suddenly after an injury Taylor had been a large, friendly presence around the ranch. Donna finished whatever she was saying to him and drove off in her BMW.

"God, I hate being stuck here like this," said Julie to her sister. "Why do we have to live on this ranch? I'd much rather be in town where we could have a social life." This summer they were left with nothing to do.

The girls were only a year apart, and at eighteen Sylvia, the younger of the two, didn't feel as resentful as Julie. The ranch was large and luxurious, with spacious grounds, a nice pool, and every comfort imaginable. She too would like to get out more, but she was used to her mother's strict ways.

"It won't be all that bad. We can read and swim. And school will start in another few weeks," said Sylvia. "At least we'll have some friends again."

"How can you say that? We can't drive because she won't let us get a license and we're ten miles from anywhere. What are we going to do here? And you know what? I bet everyone we know is having a great time. Angie, for instance. The last time she was here all she could do was tell me all about the wonderful dates she had." Julie walked off in a sour mood.

An hour later a car drove up the long entryway and Angie appeared at the door.

"Hi Julie. Hi Sylvia. I thought I'd stop by on my way to Rio Verde. How are you guys doing?"

"Same as usual, Angie. We're stuck here without a car."

"Why don't you just leave...come out with me for a while?"

Julie was tempted. She would love to accompany Angie into town.

"We can't. Our witch of a mother would kill us. I know, I know. Why do we go along with her? Well, for one thing we depend on her for everything. Someday we're going to inherit a big pile of money, the sooner the better. She would cut us off if we defy her. If I can hold out one more year, mother will send me to college anywhere I want, and I'll be free! And Sylvia will be free the next year."

Julie and Sylvia had been forced to attend an all-girls junior college within driving distance of their home. Their mother would not allow them to live by themselves until they were 21.

"I don't see how you can stand it. God, I'd go nuts. I like to have a good time. You know, date and stuff. Hey, wanna hear about my date with Jack last night?"

Julie sighed. She was in for yet another description of one of Angie's many dates. Hearing about them only made her more unhappy with her own situation, particularly as Angie liked to brag. Yet she also enjoyed the vicarious window into the outside world Angie opened for her.

"Let me see, you know Jack? No? He's the really good-looking one. Tall and dark and yummy. Anyway, he picked me up yesterday afternoon and we drove to his place. His parents were away for the weekend and we had it to ourselves."

Angie paused to let this sink in. The sisters looked at her expectantly.

"So, we got comfortable, you know? I mean, we got naked and hooked up."

Julie was all ears.

"It was the best ever. You two wouldn't believe how good it feels to have a big cock in you!" Angie had a way of putting things that left Julie feeling like she didn't know anything about boys.

"We must have fucked for four hours. I made him cum three times and I don't remember how many times I did it. Must have been ten or more." She paused at this detail, before going on.

"And since I've gotten on the pill, we didn't use a condom. I gotta tell you, it's soooo much better! His naked cock felt fantastic and I can't tell you how wonderful it is when he cums in me!"

Trying not to look envious, Julie listened to her every word. Sylvia was embarrassed.

"Anyway, I'm gonna meet Jack tonight and we're having a party at his house. There should be a nice crowd. Guess, what? We're all gonna fuck instead of dance. Dancing is out at parties. You gotta fuck to be cool." She announced this in her high-handed manner.

"Really?" said Sylvia. "I can't believe that."

"You better get used to it. Everyone is doing it. You don't want to be some kind of rube these days. No way. Girls are expected to know it all. You gotta be able to give good head, and fuck in every position and swallow cum if you want to be invited. I've heard that at frat parties the most popular girls will take two boys at a time. Like one in each hole." She laughed.

"Have you tried that?" asked Julie.

"Not yet, but I will. See you around."

Angie left them for her ride to Rio Verde.

"Damn," Julie fumed. "She always makes me feel like a boob. I'm tired of being a virgin. I can't go away to college if I don't know anything about sex."

Sylvia was used to hearing her sister complain about their sheltered life. After what she's just heard, she was rather surprised that Julie would envy Angie's social life. It all seemed crazy to her, even if a bit titillating.

"I don't know, Julie. It seems to me that Angie is a bit wild. Would you really like to be doing what she's doing?"

"I'd like to have the choice. And yes, I'd like to have a sex life. Come on, I'll show you what I mean."

Julie led her sister up to her room, a big room on the second floor with a comfortable sofa along with a bed and the usual bedroom furniture.

Julie slipped out of her skirt and then her panties. She sat at one end of the wide couch, her legs apart.

"Sit down on the couch over there, Sylvia. I'm gonna show you why I like sex." Sylvia, wide eyed, mechanically did as she was asked. Julie began to finger herself, slowly rubbing her pussy lips up and down.

"When I do this, it feels good. I mean, it feels really good. I do it every night. I've learned to make myself cum."

She continued to finger herself. Sylvia watched her. Despite her misgivings, she was curious to see what happened. Being practically confined to her home, Sylvia had developed a vivid imagination.

"See, it's getting nice and wet. Your pussy gets all wet because it's getting ready for a cock. You know, I never even seen a real cock. Especially when it's hard. How big does it get? I really want to see that, you know?"

Sylvia didn't know what to say. "I've never seen one either."

"I know. You know what else I want to see? I want to see how a man cums. You know, shoots his stuff. I don't even know what it looks like. Like whether it gushes out or kind of spurts, or what?"

Julie looked at her sister wistfully. "I mean, what do balls look like? Do they get hard too? Just how does a girl make a guy cum? I know that they like being masturbated and licked and sucked, but I can only imagine how to do it. God, I hate being kept here all the time."

Sylvia didn't know what to say. "Maybe you'll find out at college."

"I don't want to wait until college. I want to have some experience before I go there." She paused to think about this.

"What we need, Sylvia, is a penis to play with. Don't you wonder what it feels like to hold a cock in your hand? Wouldn't you like to feel the foreskin pull back? God, I want know all about it! I want to suck a cock and taste the cum and then I want to feel it fuck me!"

Sylvia squirmed at her sister's frank admission. She'd seen Julie become exuberant before, but not over raw sex. She wondered where all this was leading. Was it just curiosity, or was Julie thinking of some scheme to find what she wanted?

Julie's breathing became heavier as she continued to finger herself.

"Oh, now it's feeling soooo good, Sylvia. My whole cunt is tingling! A few moments later she groaned with orgasm. The satisfaction, though, was only temporary.

Two days later Angie stopped by to relate the details of the party.

"It was blast, I gotta tell you! It was the best party I've ever been to. It was at my friend Evelyn's house. Her parents were away, and we had the coast clear. Evelyn and her boyfriend Ron were the hosts. They had lots of booze and great music. Besides me and Jack there were four other couples plus Evelyn and Ron. I can't remember all their names, but I do remember Tom and Ray and of course Jamal and Derek, two black guys dating white girls." She paused to let this sink in for a moment.

Julie looked at her sister for a moment, and then returned her gaze to Angie, who was warming to her topic.

"Anyway, after a few drinks and some dancing Evelyn and Ron started off the fun. They stripped and did it right in front of us. I mean, it was so cool. She sucked his cock and then fucked her until they both had an orgasm right in front of us."

Again, Angie paused for effect. The sisters hung on her every word.

"When they finished, Evelyn announced that each couple would have to perform like they did! And you know, even though I'd never done it in front of other people before, it just came naturally! Jack and I gave a pretty good performance, if you ask me." She smiled contentedly.

"I had a really good orgasm and then Jack shot his wad over my tits and face. Everybody clapped and cheered us. It was a blast!"

"And then what happened?" Julie wanted to hear more.

"Oh, God, we all just kept doing it all night long. The party didn't break up until four in the morning. I must have fucked every guy at least twice and so did all the other girls. I lost count of how many times I came."

"Jack didn't mind?" Julie was curious.

"No, he loved it. You gotta understand, at a party you can do it right in front of your boyfriend. You're really out of date, Julie. It's like dancing used to be... you do it with anyone you like."

After Angie left Julie was even more determined to lose her virginity.

"I've thought of a way, Sylvia. It will take some persuasion, and I'll need your help."

Sylvia knew her sister well enough to know she was serious. She decided to find out what Julie had in mind.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to get Taylor to fuck me."

"Julie!" her sister exclaimed. "You've got to be crazy. Taylor would never do anything like that."

"I can get him to do it, I think."

"But he's not that type of man. I mean, he's worked here for years and he always does what Mother asks. Anyway, he's almost old enough to be your father and he's black!"

"I think I can use his fear of Mother to work for us. And he's not too old, maybe about 40, I'm not sure. He's a man, isn't he? He's all we've got. And you heard what Angie said about fucking all those guys the other night. Two of them were black, Sylvia."

"Well, it sounds crazy to me. There's no way he'd go along with it."

As Julie expected, Sylvia wasn't arguing against the goal of trying to have sex with Taylor, but about the likelihood they would be found out. Knowing she needed Sylvia's cooperation if her plan was to succeed, she went to work on her sister's doubts.

"I think he might come round if we go about it slowly. We need to tease a bit and draw him in, without alarming him. You know he's basically good natured."

"Yes, but don't you think it would be bad to do that to him? I mean to get him to do something wrong?"

"I'm sure he'll love it once he decides to go for it. And we would keep it a secret."

"Well, I couldn't do anything like that, even if you did."

Julie expected this from her sister. It was important that Sylvia cooperate with her, but not essential that she have sex with Taylor herself. Anyway, once she was part of Julie's plan Sylvia might go further than she intended.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I don't expect you to do anything you don't want to. Just help me get him interested, and I'll do the rest."

This seemed to satisfy her sister, at least for the moment. Sylvia generally went along with Julie's ideas, if only to avoid conflict.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want you to help me tease him a little. That's all. We'll try it and see how it goes. Let's put on something sexy and then go out by the pool and see if we can get his attention."

Reluctantly, Sylvia went along with this rather vague plan. The girls went to their rooms and rummaged through their closets. Julie found two very short white skirts and frilly tops that seemed suitable for the purpose, along with strappy high-heeled shoes.

"Put these on," she said. "And let's do our makeup over." For the next hour, the girls primped their hair and faces, adding strategic jewelry and re-doing their nails in a bright red.

Combing her long blonde hair into a twist, Julie looked at herself in the mirror. Her slim, girlish figure showed her long legs to advantage. Looking over at Sylvia, she thought her sister also looked unusually alluring. With her big firm breasts, and golden hair, Sylvia looked the picture of teenage beauty.

They went downstairs and out to the large veranda overlooking the large pool. As expected, Taylor was working on the pool, carefully skimming the surface. Dressed in a tee shirt and bathing suit, he glanced at the girls with an expression of surprise, and then quickly continued his work.

Julie walked slowly and seductively along the pool, with Sylvia at her side. They passed Taylor, who looked at them briefly, and then turned and retraced their steps. Julie strutted in her high heels in a way Taylor couldn't help but notice.

"You girls ought to be studying or something, not parading around the pool like fashion models," he said good-naturedly. Taylor had known the girls since they were small and still treated them a little as if they were children.

"Do you like our outfits?" Julie smiled at him. "Do you think boys would want to meet us?"

"Now you shouldn't ask me that, Julie," said Taylor in his friendly way. "I'm too old for that and your mother would not like to know you've been teasing me."

Julie put her hand on her hip and stood seductively, her legs a bit apart.

"Well, my mother isn't here, is she? And I'm old enough to do what I want."

Taylor laughed. "You'll get yourself into trouble, Julie. And you too, Sylvia. You should listen to your mother and stop thinking about boys."

"I think about men, too," answered Julie. "Besides, I think you're sexy. I'd like to see what's under that bathing suit."

Shocked at Julie's forwardness, Taylor made himself look severe. "You ought not to be teasing me, or anyone else. You'll just get in trouble if you go on like this."

Encouraged that Taylor was making his case by alluding to "trouble" with their mother rather than his own desires, Julie stood her ground. "I don't mind if I do. I just want to have a little fun." Julie looked down at his crotch. Taylor looked embarrassed, but Julie noticed a movement in his trunks.

"Sylvia, I think he likes us anyway."

"Frustrated at Julie's teasing, Taylor remained firm.

"I'm going to tell your mother you've been bad if you come around like this again. Now cut it out and behave yourselsves."

Julie felt she had accomplished what she need to, and walked slowly away, swinging her hips in the most lascivious way she could.

Back in the house, Sylvia couldn't contain herself.

"I told your, Julie. He won't have it. It's a bad thing to do and he'll tell mother, I'm sure."

"No, he won't. He said what he had to, but he liked what he saw. Let's see what happens."

Apparently nothing was said to their mother because the next day she left the house for work in the morning with the usual instructions.

Later that day Angie dropped by again, eager to tell the sisters about her latest coup.

"You wouldn't believe the party I went to last night," she said, her eyes glowing. "It was wild! There must have been ten couples there and we ended up all fucking each other in an orgy. I was eating cum while getting it in my pussy at the same time. And then, you can't believe what it feels like, I took a guy in my ass. It felt good, too. Everyone said I was the sexiest girls they knew!"

Angie couldn't resist impressing on Julie and Sylvia that she had a glamorous, enviable sex life. Galling as it was to Julie, Angie's behavior had the desired effect of making her friend jealous, much as Julie tried to hide it.

"Well, if you want to know, I'm not going to remain a virgin much longer," said Julie. "There's no way I'll go to college like a virgin."

"Good luck. I hope your mother relents and lets you two have a little fun." Angie sauntered off, pleased that she had gotten Julie's goat.

When she had gone, Julie told Sylvia that she was more determined than ever to get Taylor to take her virginity.

"This time it's gonna work. I just know it will. I've heard that men like women in sexy stockings and shoes. I once saw magazines like that in a store. What we need to do, is wear something really sexually alluring."

"I don't think it's a good idea, said Sylvia, alarmed at her sister's determination to take risks. Besides, we don't have any stuff around like that."

Once again, Julie was a step ahead. "I've thought of that. Let's look through mother's closets and see what we can find.

Reluctantly, Sylvia followed her sister's lead, hoping they wouldn't find anything and Julie would drop her crazy idea.

When they got to her mother's spacious bedroom suite, Julie began searching for something in the desk.

"What are you looking for?"

"A key. You know she keeps one of her closets locked."

"Oh. I didn't know that."

"Yes, I noticed it recently when I was looking around here. Let me see, this might be it."

Julie took a key from the desk and tried it in the lock. The door opened into a wide walk-in closet.

"Wow, look at this." Inside were racks of short skirts, slinky dresses in satin, silk, leather and vinyl. There were stiletto high heels in all colors and a half dozen thigh-high boots. There were also satin and leather bustiers, satin garter belts and two drawers of long stockings.

"I don't believe this," said Sylvia. "What does she do with all this?"

"You know what she does. She wears this for sex. She must have one hell of a good time."

Julie had long suspected that her mother had an active sex life, which she kept well hidden. But she'd never guessed it was as interesting as this.

"Come on, let's find what we need. H'mm. I think stockings, garters and one of these sexy bras should do it. Oh, and this little black satin thong."

Sylvia looked stunned. She followed her sister mechanically. Julie picked out a combination of items in black for herself and pink for Sylvia. She chose a half-cup bra for the latter, in order to show off her ample tits.

Quickly Julie put on the items she had chosen, and went to the long mirror to have a look.

"What do you think?"

Sylvia looked at her strangely. "You look like a slut, Julie."

"Good. That's what I want. Let's see how you'll look."

"I'm not going to wear that. I can't do it, Julie."

"Don't let me down now, Sylvia. You don't have to do anything but stand around with me. You'll be wearing as much as you do when we go for a swim. More, in fact."

12