Film School Ch. 02

Story Info
Casting call!
1.6k words
3.69
46.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Sorry for the long wait in the continuation, but the feedback has been amazing! Keep telling me what you like about the story, and more importantly, what you don't like. Don't forget to vote!**

The next day after fucking herself silly with a different type of meat then she was used to, Meghan sat idly in the commons area of the lunch room, a half-eaten sandwich and souring glass of milk sat before her. A pen wiggled furiously in the fingers of her right hand, the tip tapping against her temple, her brow knitted in frustration. A piece of paper sat before her, empty. She was concentrating so hard on trying to figure out what to write that she hadn't even noticed Sarah sitting down across the table from her.

"Boo!" Sarah harshly. Meghan jumped, her pen skittering away across the tiled floor. Meghan's hand went to her chest and she took a couple of deep breaths.

"Give me a heart attack, will you!" she panted. She stood up and retrieved her pen, being sure to bend at her hips, giving Sarah a nice view of her ass. Meghan peeked around her legs and she noticed her friend eyeing her legs and the tight denim around her heart-shaped ass, her eyes also dipping down to the junction of her thighs, burrowing a hole through the cloth to see the warming pink slit under the blue fabric.

Sarah stood back up slowly and returned to the table, bouncing down so her tits jiggled a little.

"I see you're making smashing progress on your script," Sarah said, rolling her eyes.

"First you scare me half out of my pussy, then you insult me. I see how it is," Meghan said in mock offense, crossing her arms and pushing her breasts up farther for Sarah's inspection.

"Aw, come on Megs, don't be like that," Sarah pouted, her lower lip jutting out and quivering. "I'll do anything," she added, her sarcastic pout deepening.

"Anything?" Meghan asked, her heart skipping a beat. She felt her nipples stiffen immediately and the furnace in her belly turned up several hundred degrees, the heat flowing to her rapidly dampening pussy. The images that flew through her mind could only be described as fucking: Sarah tied up and being used by several men and women, Sarah giving Meghan's pussy a tongue bath, Sarah eating Meghan's ass, Sarah fucking herself with random objects, fruits, and vegetables. Meghan licked her lips and realized her mouth had gone dry.

"Anything at all," Sarah said, secretly hoping she'd get to do something naked with her friend. Her dreams the night before were chaotic with lesbian lust and she knew she had never woken up so wet in her life. Her bed was soaked and she was literally sleeping in a puddle of her own cum and sweat.

Meghan didn't know what to pick first. Unfortunately her subconscious decided for her.

"I want you to help me with this movie," she heard herself say. "Fucking Hell!" Meghan's inner voice sounded. "I want you to eat me, I want you to suck my pussy dry, right here, in the commons, until I can't scream in orgasm in longer, you blonde haired, green eyed slut!"

"Oh, okay," Sarah said jubilantly. She was wishing Meghan had said something dirty, something public, and something immediate. Her own cunt was juicing up, and if she thought about fucking her friend any more, she'd probably have cum right there in her seat. "What do you need help with?"

"Well, first of all, I don't have a basic plot for the damn thing yet," Meghan said in a sigh, trying to push the images of her spread friend boldly displaying her shaved snatch from her mind. They kept returning, though, and Meghan was having a hell of a time trying to concentrate. She started rubbing her thighs together, trying in vain to scratch the itch that had started in her twat.

"It's porn, Megs, do you really need a plot?"

"It's satire, Sarah, so yes, I do. I really can't figure it out though, not until I know what I have to work with," Meghan said, her pen moving frantically in her fingers again. "I need a casting call or something, but I'll never get what I want if I try to post flyers or something. Besides, what the hell would they say? The RHD would still have to approve them..." Meghan said, her ramble picking up speed as she continued. Sarah snagged the pen from her friend and stole the paper in front of her, scribbling on the blank sheet. After a minute of Meghan rattling on about how it wouldn't work, Sarah set the pen down.

"Shut up and read this," Sarah said, her eyes twinkling as she spun the paper around so her friend could read it. Meghan's lips moved quickly as she read the words to herself and her eyes grew wide. She stopped about halfway down the note.

"I can't use this! There's no way the RHD would ever approve this!" Meghan half-shouted. Heads in the commons area turned to face the girl, producing a deep blush in her as she shrugged and hunched over the table.

"I didn't mean for you to post it. Read it; here, now, loudly," Sarah said.

"Oh my God, you can't be serious, you crazy twat!" Meghan hissed. She tried to pull the paper away from her friend, but Sarah's reflexes were quicker and she ended up with the paper.

"I'll read it then," Sarah said and stood up on her chair.

"Oh my God, no do...." Meghan said, but the sound of her friend's voice cut her off. Sarah was up on the chair, fast as a cat, standing directly in front of Meghan. Meghan did note two things about the view; first, Sarah's thighs were slightly separated and she could make out her friend's shaved mound through the tight jeans. Secondly, the jeans were giving her one hell of a camel toe and the seam was sucking between those two succulent pussy lips. Meghan wanted to lean across the table and slowly lick that snatch, no matter who was looking. Her mouth watered, her pussy quivered, and the inferno in her sex tried to quench itself with its own juices.

"Attention everyone!" Sarah began as she stood. "For a senior project, we will be filming a porn! We need guys and girls who are interested in having sex with a complete stranger for free and having it video taped!" she continued. A roar of appreciation and clapping erupted from the room. Sarah waited for only a moment for the excitement to die down before continuing. "Anyone interested in trying out needs to bring a clean medical release form from Student Death, sexual history, and their ID to 180 Bronson Hall. Try-outs begin in 2 weeks, so get your ass moving!" Sarah finished. Meghan couldn't help but notice that as Sarah had been speaking her nipples started peaking under her shirt, and by the time she was finished they were at full attention.

"We gonna see you there, baby?" came a shout from an unseen male in the room. Sarah paused in climbing down and looked around. A hand shot up in the corner of the room. Sarah smiled devilishly and she let the paper fall to the floor. She flipped open the button of her jeans, pulling her zipper all the way down, and she lifted the hem of her shirt and exposed everything from the bottom of her bra to just above her slit, showing off her amazing swimmer's physique and that she wasn't wearing underwear. Cat calls erupted through the room, some female, mostly male.

"All this and more, baby!" Sarah shouted. She hopped off the chair, letting her firm tits bounce a little in their bra.

Meghan stared at her friend. "I can't believe you did that!" she hissed, her face a blazing red.

"I can't believe you whistled louder than any of the other people in the commons when I almost flashed the room," Sarah said with a wink. Meghan's face went blank and her blush turned a deeper shade of crimson.

"My God, did I?" Meghan thought.

"It's okay, hon. I'd rather hear it from you than from any of these clowns any day," Sarah said, batting her eyebrows at her friend and finishing by licking slow along her lips, the pink tip of her tongue barely separating the soft skin.

Meghan couldn't deny the effect her friend was having on her. She needed to cum again, and come hard. Meghan had to get back to her apartment and fuck herself with something—anything—to relieve the itch she was feeling deep in her cunt. She felt herself sweating and she knew her breath was coming in ragged gasps.

"You okay Megs?" Sarah said, looking around the room and obviously not liking what she was seeing. Meghan's eyes shot around the room and she saw people were starting to leave their tables and some of them looked like they were migrating over toward the girls.

"I will be, I just feel a little...I'm still embarrassed," Meghan said, not really lying. She wanted to eat her best friend's pussy so bad, and she almost thought it would help the casting call turnout if she did, right here, right now. Meghan's mouth started watering and she swallowed hard. "I think we need to get out of here and fuck back to the apartment," Meghan said.

"Say that again?" Sarah said, freezing in mid-motion as she stood up from the table.

"I think we need to get the fuck out of here and get back to the apartment," Meghan said apprehensively, standing and freezing in mid step. "That's not what you said," Meghan's voice said in her head at the same time her best friend said it.

"Whatever," Meghan said. "Let's just get the hell out of here."