The Games We Play

Story Info
A new game is begun.
947 words
2.9
21.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely enough, it was one of those crazy games that two people sometimes dream up when under great pressure. Roommates in college, they had danced around each other in their freshman year without either admitting their mutual attraction.

Michelle and Barbara had cried together at the summer break, and swearing to keep in touch had also agreed to room together again once the fall session began. Throughout the summer, they phoned each other almost daily, and even visited the others' family several times during the three months apart.

Similar in a lot of ways, and yet so different that you had to wonder how they could get along so well. Both were brunettes, and where Michelle was Eurasian (her mother was Vietnamese); Barbara was a farm girl of German descent. Iowa farm land and Chicago, Illinois are almost two different worlds, if not planets.

They had both dated during high school and even in college, but yet there wasn't any male that caught their interest beyond one or two dates. Somehow, both their mothers had realized their focus on each other during the summer visits. Perhaps, even more so than they knew themselves of their mutual affection toward each other.

Michelle's mother seemed to be more ambivalent about their growing relationship, but Barbara's mother was having a fit. This did not fit into her plans for grandchildren and the continuation of the family farm. Michelle's mother had three other daughters that could and would give her the family tree she desired, so she was accepting of her oldest daughters' inclination.

"WOW, it's so good to be back again. Away from my family and rooming with you again. I don't know how I put up with all their rules, and "do this", and " don't do that". They were making me nuts...even though I love them." Barbara exclaimed as she was unpacking her suitcases and boxes into their dorm room.

Lounging on her bed, Michelle was smiling and almost laughing at Barbara's out burst about her family. "I sorta know what you mean, but as my Dad is gone most of the time on business, I only had my mother to deal with."

"Your mother is so cool, and gracious, and elegant. I was blown away when I first met her. She is so chic and just...well, plain cool. You're so lucky, and she was so nice to me." Barbara stopped and looking Michelle over, had told her.

Lying half up against the wall beside her bed, Michelle only had on a little camisole top and bikini panties. "Ha, I caught you looking. You know what we agreed on this summer whenever one of us caught the other looking at her nipples. So, come here and take your twisters."

"No, I wasn't. I was just looking at you all relaxed, while I'm still having to unpack." Barbara quickly answered back.

"Nope...I caught you fair and square. So, off with the top and take your twisters like a big girl." Michelle was deliriously happy that she got to be the first one to start their new game.

Sighing, Barbara began to unbutton her blouse, and pulled it off her shoulders.

"Uck, what is that??? I thought we had also agreed that to make the game and life more exciting, we weren't going to wear those damn bras anymore." Michelle swore as she sat up and scooted to the edge of her bed.

"I know, and I forgot...but you know what shit my mother would have given me if she thought I was going without a bra." Barbara replied.

"We both don't need them, as I'm only an A and you're a B, so throw the damn things away and you won't forget again." Michelle reminded Barbara as she was taking her bra off.

"Okay, NOW is this good enough for you." Barbara said laughing as she walked over to Michelle, and thrust her chest out almost in Michelle's face.

Reaching up, Michelle got a good, firm grip on both of Barbara's nipples, and gently started to twist them. As Barbara was beginning to breathe heavier, Michelle increased the pressure and twisting of her nipples. Moaning and almost crying by the time that Michelle finally let go of her nipples, Barbara was totally aroused and wet at the crotch of her shorts.

"GOOD GIRL, you took that very well. So now, let me kiss them and make them feel better." Michelle murmured as she leaned forward to take the tender nipples in her mouth one at a time.

"MMMMM, that's so good...Are you sure you weren't looking at my pussy also???" Michelle asked her with a sly smile on her face.

"NO, I wasn't!!!" Barbara quickly replied. "But now that you mention it...YOU were looking at mine, and I caught you...SO THERE!!!"

"Well, I had to as you have gotten your shorts all wet there, so it really doesn't count." Michelle answered back.

"OH, YES, it does count. Besides, I shaved it this morning before I left...JUST like we agreed on...SO THERE!!!"

"Okay, Okay, I give up. Take off your shorts and panties and I'll lick it until you say stop." Pretending that she was only going along, Michelle had said with a giant smile on her face.

"HA...HA, got you this time." Barbara said, as she stripped off her shorts to show that she wasn't wearing panties. Then, lying out on her bed, smiled at Michelle and said. "Come and get it."

"HOW SWEET...looks good enough to eat." Michelle whispered as she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue.

And, so began the game of nipple twisters and licking, and lasted through a lifetime for happy couple.