My Daughter, My Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot morning turns anal.
804 words
4.28
189.9k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magnum2005
magnum2005
24 Followers

Continued from “My Daughter, My Slut Ch. 01”…

Arching my body up and over hers, I forced her to the floor with my weight. Her tits pressed against the cold floor, and her cunt spilling its juices everywhere. With a final, long stroke of my cock in and out of her pussy-hole, I withdrew it from her body just long enough to make her groan. Placing the head of my dick at the entrance to her sloppy asshole, I whispered in her ear… “Daddy loves you.”

With that, I began to force my thick shaft into her tiny puckered hole. The head popped inside her anus without much effort, and Christine screamed in a mix of pain and orgasmic pleasure as my long cock inched its way into her bowels.

With my cock and her ass being so well lubed from her dripping pussy, I soon had all eight inches of my manhood lodged deep inside my daughter’s warm tight asshole. I lay there on top of her, so she could feel my power over her as I invaded her forbidden hole.

Holding her out-stretched arms down tightly with my strong hands while my knees held down her smooth young legs, I began to withdraw my cock from Christine’s sweet ass. When my cock’s thick head was almost out of her body, I held there momentarily and allowed my little girl a moment of anticipation.

“Tell me what you want, my little whore…”

My baby did not hesitate in replying… “Fuck my dirty asshole, daddy!”

I could not hold out any longer when I heard these words come from my nineteen-year-old daughter’s mouth. In one swift, deep movement I slammed my entire cock into her waiting ass. Still holding her body tight to the floor, I began to relentlessly pound my dick into her dirty little hole.

Christine was soon moaning and bucking underneath me to the point where I feared she might break free from my hold and snap my cock off right in her asshole! Pulling my dick from inside her rectum, I release my grip and moved once again to a sitting position on the couch.

Nearly slipping on a puddle of her own pussy juice, my daughter got up from the floor and instinctually straddled my waiting hardness. Looking me in the eye, she reached back between her legs. With a soft hand she guided my cock back to her stretched anus and lowered herself onto me once again.

I leaned back and let her go to work, riding my hard dick with her experienced ass. I was in heaven! Having my little girl ride me earlier was fantastic, but having her ride me now with her backdoor was pure ecstasy.

As Christine continued to fuck her own ass with my cock, I sucked on her young tits and tried to keep myself from exploding into her.

Being a seasoned whore, my baby could tell that my balls were boiling with hot cum, and she knew where she wanted it, too…

“Are you going to give me your cum, Daddy?” she asked.

Groaning, I asked her where she wanted it.

“Down my throat, of course. You know I love to swallow your cock after its been in my naughty little ass!”

Her words alone were enough to make me shoot my sperm deep into her rectum, but I held back long enough for her to climb off of me and dutifully take a kneeling position in front of me.

She tossed her hair back, as only an experienced cock-sucker does, before gripping my dick in her young hand and sinking her mouth onto my shaft. Christine looked up into my eyes, removed my cock from her mouth briefly and told me,

“I love the taste of my freshly-fucked asshole on your cock, daddy!”

She knew this would do it for me, and quickly swallowed my cock again and bobbed her pretty little head up and down on my shaft.

Digging my fingernails into the couch cushions, I felt my cum rising and warned my daughter,

“I’m gonna cum down your throat, baby!”

My body convulsed and I groaned loudly as my hot load was finally released from my balls. Christine did not lose a drop of my cum as she continued to devour my cock. I shot several long thick ropes of cum down my little girl’s slutty throat.

Christine licked my cock clean for a minute or two, before climbing back onto the couch and curling up next to me.

As I held her close to me and reveled in our post-orgasmic bliss, my daughter suddenly perked up and looked at the clock.

“Daddy, its almost noon!” She sounded worried.

I inquired as to her sudden panic, but before she could explain- the doorbell rang…

To be continued…

magnum2005
magnum2005
24 Followers