Blow Job Therapy

Story Info
Hypnotist helps wife get over her fear of cocksucking.
2.2k words
4.19
154.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Once there was a Dr. Mesmer from whence came the word "mesmerize." He had numerous descendents who also became mesmerizers. This story is about one of those descendents and written as several first person accounts, in a style similar to that of a script, because that's what I do--write scripts and turn them into funny sex videos--which you can verify by doing a search on the word "stevesteelepresents" via a major search engine.

On with the story. Your feedback is appreciated.

The door to the waiting room opens.

Jackie, the doctor's pretty, young assistant stands in the doorway in a white lab coat, wearing black horn-rimmed glasses, which oddly don't diminish her beauty. They actually make her more attractive.

"Dr. Mesmer will see you now," she chirps agreeably.

What a pleasant voice, lilting, sweetly compliant. And soothing. It makes me feel at ease. Like I just finished a light desert.

My eyes wander over her petite frame. She doesn't notice, or doesn't mind. Most likely doesn't notice. She seems distracted and at the same time focused. Not on us, but on something only she can see.

Can't be a day over nineteen. Raven hair, alabaster skin. And sharp Mediterranean features, but without the dark coloration. A stunning contrast.

Her thin, shapely legs are accentuated by black stockings and heels. Gray tweed skirt, hemmed at mid-thigh, crisp white blouse with pale blue pinstripes. Gorgeous.

"Mr. and Mrs. Atkins?" she queries calmly.

My wife nudges me absently. I emerge from my reverie to notice that she is in one of her own. There certainly is a magic to this place.

"Follow me." Jackie again, singing her song.

We rise from the couch and follow her down the hall.

"The doctor will be right with you." She gestures. We sink into the brown leather couch. She hovers a moment, then flits away.

The room is stately with a dark oak desk and certificates framed in black hanging on the wall. I actually feel like we're in the office of arealdoctor. I hope the atmosphere has put Janet's mind at ease. Ultimately, she's the one who has to buy into all this.

I peek in her direction. She's captivated by a miasmatic light on Mesmer's desk, some multi-colored cousin of the lava lamp. I glance at it myself and am immediately drawn in. I'm happily twisting in its vivid, amniotic swirlings, when a resounding voice echoes in my mind.

Hammer, anvil, stirrup, along the auditory nerve, then, reverberating in my consciousness: "Mr. and Mrs. Atkins. I am Dr. Mesmer."

He sits in the taut high-backed chair behind his desk. The shiny, flawless leather hardly gives.

"Or may I call you Mark and Janet?"

"Absolutely."

I extend my hand. He shakes it.

"We've never been to a hypnotist before," Janet confesses.

"We saw your infomercial the other night," I admit.

"And decided to make an appointment," she finishes.

"What makes you think hypnosis will help?"

That wasn't for me to explain, so I turned to Janet. She answers him without hesitation, determined to finally make this happen. Finally.

"Mark and I have been together over ten years, since we were teenagers. We're childhood sweethearts. Grew up in the same neighborhood. Went to the same high school and college. Lived in married student housing together. I've never been with anyone else. Never even looked at anyone else."

"I've looked, but never been." I joke.

I smile at Janet. She smiles back. Mesmer remains serious. He stares, expectant, and reassuring, waiting for the rest of the story, for the reason for our visit.

"We have the perfect relationship in every way. Except that I don't like oral," she blurts.

Admitting the problemisthe first step to finding a cure.

"You don't likereceivingoral?" Mesmer muses.

"No." A guiltily guffaw. "I don't like giving it."

Mesmer ponders her confession, then turns to me, amused.

"So you've never…gotten head?"

"Never."

He nods. "Not as uncommon as you think." He doesn't verbally scoff, but his eyes are scoffing.

He looks at Janet, wondering how (I assume anyway) a woman with such deliciously pouting lips has never had a dick between them.

"Medically speaking," he begins, "at the subconscious level, all women are cock-slathering, cum-gurgling sluts. And I say that with the utmost respect and admiration for the gender."

I believe him.

"For whatever reason Janet,youhave repressed yournaturaldesire for man meat and for ball batter."

Naturaldesire. It is natural baby. I've been telling you that since high school.

"Now you can waste years of your life and thousands of dollars in therapy trying tobreak through the walls…"

He makes quotes in the air with his fingers.

"… or, you can solve the problem, quickly and efficiently,inexpensivelyand permanently, by submitting to my hypnotic method."

I hope she goes for this.

"If youdochoose to submit, you will walk out of this office, a taint-tonguing, testicle-tasting, gonad-gobbling,

sperm-swallowing…"

A proud, maniacal grin curls over his lips.

"…bitch-in-heat. I guarantee it."

I look at Janet. She stares at Mesmer with conviction.

"Let's do it."

Without taking his eyes off her, he commands, "Take a seat in the waiting room, Mark."

Not wanting to weaken her resolve I exit silently, quickly… slamming the door behind me.

Jackie smiles at me reassuringly as I pass her in the hall.

I plop down in a chair, pick up the tome on the coffee table:The Century In Review. I start thumbing through pages of pictures: suffragettes, trench warfare, Kittyhawk, breadlines.

***********************

Dr. Mesmer stares at me intently. It seems that he's never stopped staring, not since he asked Mark to leave the room.

It's a compelling stare, authoritative, and not without a tinge of compassion. He really cares, really wants me to overcome my distaste of tasting penis.

I tell myself I won't look away for the sake of my marriage. But I'm not sure I could look away even if I wanted to.

He reaches into the lapel pocket of his lab coat and whips out an oversized, golden paperclip, tied to the end of an everyday piece of string. It's the same one we saw him use in the infomercial.

"This will all be quite easy Janet, and completely painless. When we're done you'll be an expert fellatrix with no memory of the loathing you once had for cock."

He drops the paperclip. It dangles in front of my face at the end of the string. He starts swinging it back and forth. I follow it with my eyes.

All my attention and all my focus are on that paperclip. It's all that exists for me. It's shiny gold surface. It's perfect curl. I can't look away from it. It's all I see. All I know. I'm losing touch with my surroundings. Drifting away. Out of the office. And into the light. Into the golden light of the shiny paperclip. I'm bathed in its shimmering golden light. It engulfs me. I'm drowning in the waves of light. And also in the waves of sound. The sound of Mesmer's voice…

*********************

"It is all you hear Janet. All you know. The sound of my voice controls you. It supplants your will. You are compelled to obey whatever my voice tells you to do. Do you understand?"

"I understand, doctor."

She answers me in that old, familiar monotone of subservience.

How many thousands of times have I heard that tone? Music to my ears. There are so many charlatans out there that call themselves hypnotists. But I am the real deal, the Mozart of mind control. This will be child's play.

"Janet."

"Yes, doctor."

"From this point forward you will love sucking cock. You will wake up every day and kiss your husband's cock good morning. You will greet his cock by saying: 'Good morning cock. What a beautiful day.' Instead of eating breakfast you will suck his cock. The nutrients in his semen will sustain you until lunchtime.

"Additionally, whenever you hear the phrasebeef stroganoffyou will immediately and uncontrollably fall to your knees, unzip fly, and instinctively and perfectly know what to do. You will lick cock, suck cock, nibble cock, deepthroat cock, kiss balls, kiss balls while deepthroating cock, eat cum, gargle cum, ingest cum, rub cum on your face. In short you will orally worship everything having to do with cock, and balls and cum. And you will not stop worshipping until you have a mouthful of frothy jizz. Do you understand?"

"Beef stroganoff. I understand, doctor."

Damn, she's hot. Atkins is a lucky man. I really should test the procedure to make sure it's worked. Not that I've ever failed before, but there's always a first time. The chances are negligible, but I wouldn't want to disappoint Atkins.

"Janet I want you to take your top off."

"Yes, doctor."

Ohmygod, look at those tits. Spectacular! D's, I'd say. Perfectly firm D's, with well-formed nipples, areolas not in the least bit sloppy. I gotta kiss those sweater critters. Squeeze 'em. Ooo. Taut yet supple. Strong yet soft,stroftjust like the bathroom tissue. And so pliable. Amazing. Ssllpp. Mmm. Tasty. Ssllpp, ssllpp.

But I mustn't get carried away with myself. Thisisbordering on unethical. Back to the task at hand, ensuring Atkins that the procedure was a success.

"Janet when I snap my fingers you will come out of your trance. You will feel refreshed, energetic and enthusiastic. Above all you will be completely unaware that you are standing topless in front of me. Do you understand?"

"I understand, doctor."

Snap.

"I feel incredible Dr. Mesmer."

"A happy side effect of the procedure."

"Do you think I'm ready to mack wang?"

"Time will tell."

She's blushing. Adorable. Here goes nothin'.

"Janet?"

"Doctor?"

"Do you cook?"

"Like the Iron Chef."

"Do you know a good recipe forbeef stroganoff?"

Straight to her knees. So far so good. Down with my zipper. Nice. And out with Mr. Stiffy. Mmm. Taking him in her hand. Holding him like a small bird: loose enough so as not to crush, tight enough so he won't fly away.

Now she contemplates him, looks him right in his eye. Will she or won't she? Oh yeah, she will. Oh god… Perfect technique… All tongue, no teeth, not a smidgeon... Lips on balls…sucking them…popping each one out of her mouth…excessive, salivary build up, good…taking Mr. Stiffy down her gullet…to the hilt…It's like a water slide for him. Ooo. He likes it. Oh god, yeah, she's gagging…Oh!

I must…deduce…that the procedure was a success… Atkins will be one satisfied customer.

Atkins! I almost forgot the poor bastard oblivious out there in the waiting room while his wife devours my weiner…She's never been with another man. Not in her whole life...I'm feeling pangs of guilt…Or are those her tonsils?

"Stop Janet."

"Yev, doptor meshmuh."

Ooo. It slides out. Look at that string of drool.

"Stay there Janet. On your knees."

"Yes, doctor."

Got to get a hold of myself. Got to make this up to Atkins. Otherwise I won't be able to… Where's the fucking intercom? On the desk. Right…Blood flowing back to head… That's better. Now I can think straight.

"Jackie?"

"Yes, Dr. Mesmer."

"How is Mr. Atkins doing?"

"Fine, Dr. Mesmer. He's reading a book."

"Jackie, Mr. Atkins has never received oral sex in his life."

"How sad."

"I want you to suck his cock."

"Of course, doctor."

*********************

So much for WW two. On to the Eisenhower administration.

Who's that coming through the door? Janet? Jackie.

"Hello Mr. Atkins."

"How's my wife doing Jackie?"

"She's fine. She'll be a while longer. In the meantime I thought I'd give you head."

The Century In Reviewdrops to the floor.

"What?"

"I know why your wife is here, Mr. Atkins. The doctor told me you've never had your cock sucked."

"Isn't that a breach of doctor/patient confidentiality".

She's on her knees in front of me, rubbing my crotch with her delicate hand. I'm getting hard.

"File a complaint with the AMA."

She's unzipping my fly.

I stammer. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do."

"You don't do anything."

She slides her head down the shaft. I'm in her mouth. Exquisite.

The top of her head bobbing. Her hand jerking. The slurping.

The book lies open on the floor next to her. Neil Armstrong plants the American flag on the surface of the moon.

Why is she doing this? Has she been conditioned by Mesmer? Is she is mind slave? What is she thinking this very instant?

*************************

Sucky, sucky, cocky, cocky. Sucky, sucky, sucky, sucky. Yummy, yummy, cocky, cocky. Yummy cummy in my tummy.

*************************

Sucky, sucky, cocky, cocky. Sucky, sucky, sucky, sucky. Yummy, yummy, cocky, cocky. Yummy cummy in my tummy.

*************************

"Janet, that was incredible."

"Thank you, doctor."

"Put your shirt back on."

"Yes, doctor."

"Go wait in the waiting room. Send your husband in."

"Yes, doctor."

***************************

The door is opening again. What now? Janet. Thank god. And thank god Jackie has flitted away, like a humming bird full of nectar.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Great. Mesmer wants to see you. I'll wait here."

She kisses me, as I pass. Her mouth tastes oddly salty.

Mesmer sits at his desk, a smug grin on his face. What's been going on here?

"Have a seat."

I comply.

"I've got just two words to say to you, Mark.Beef stroganoff.

"Beef stroganoff?"

"Let me explain."

He starts explaining.

TO BE CONTINUED