A Visit to a Fan Ch. 05

Story Info
Everything goes wrong.
856 words
4.5
25.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Gale Force."

"That's the one." She got up and made another drink for herself, filling his a third time. "May I smoke?"

"No, not in the house, at least."

He nodded, tucking the pack back into his pocket. "What possessed you to write it?"

"Quite simply, you."

"I possessed you?"

She wouldn't look up at him and his heart leaped, a bolt of adrenalin tightening his chest. "Ever since I saw the first show. You've been my secret obsession." Velvet laughed, glancing at him quickly. "Hey, I know how many fans you have and we can't all be wrong."

"But you're not the same as most of the others."

"How do you know that?"

"Your story. The way you wrote it." He set his glass down, briefly touching her hand to gain contact with her eyes. "I liked it very much." She looked away with a shy smile, fanning her face. "You all right?"

"Just overwhelmed." She let loose with a nervous laugh. "It's not every day that the object of your desire shows up on your doorstep."

For some odd reason, hearing those words from her made him blush. The underlying hint of her sexuality brought a response from his cock as well and he tried to make himself more comfortable without letting her see that his jeans were now too tight. "I'm flattered."

She seemed to ignore his words, sliding off the chair and walking over the baby grand piano that sat in the corner. "So you liked my story?"

"Yes."

"What did you like about it?"

"The way you had me fall in love with you."

"With me? The character's name is Cary."

"Yes," He arose, slowly striding over to her. "Thecharacter'sname is Cary but if I asked anyone that knows you ... "

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I confess. She's me."

"Can you really cook like that?"

Velvet smiled, taking a long sip of her drink. "Every single item I've described is one I've made."

"Even the quiche?"

"That's one of my best recipes."

"You know, you really suck! How am I ever going to find a woman like Cary?"

"As handsome as you are, Gale, I'm sure you'll find plenty."

Her lighthearted comment brought his loneliness crashing down on him and he turned away, draining his glass. Maybe it had been a mistake to come here. "That's the problem."

"That's a problem?" He appreciated the change in her tone and went back to the bar, pouring a refill for himself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so insensitive."

"You couldn't have known."

"It's just that ... I thought that the pretty people always got what they wanted."

"Not in my case." He sat back down with a heavy sigh. "I seem to attract women who either want to fuck me or spend my money or both."

"And a woman wanting to fuck you is a problem?"

"It is when there's no care behind it. I'm just a notch on their bedposts."

Velvet sat next to him, touching his arm lightly. "Sorry, Gale. I guess I've never heard of a guy suffering what usually happens to us girls. It's usually the guys that want us as a notch."

"Yeah. I've been finding that out."

"So what are you looking for that you haven't been able to find?"

"Cary." She laughed and he grinned, taking a drink. "A smart, beautiful woman that wants me for me, not because of my celebrity."

"And you can't findone woman like that?"

He shook his head, wondering what she was thinking about all this. "Not until I read your story."

A long stretch of silence followed and he realized that she wasn't quite sure what to do. In her eyes, she was an ordinary mortal visited by Gale Superman. "And what does this have to do with me?"

"I have a favor to ask you."

"A favor? What could I possibly do for you?"

Gale took a deep breath, using the few moments to again drain his drink. Damn, he didn't want to be drunk or even appear like an alcoholic but this woman made him nervous. "I want you to seduce me."

She just stared at him, her lovely mouth hanging open. "W-What?"

"I want you to seduce me. Just like you did in the story." He leaned close, glancing down at her tasty lips and wondering just what she tasted like. "I want you to make love to me."

He was surprised when she sat back, glaring at him. "You came all the way to Florida for a piece of ass?"

"No, not at all. You misunderstand ... "

"No, I don't." She stood up, nearly slamming her drink on the table. "You stars are all alike, aren't you? Some poor little fan writes a story about having sex with you and you're down here like a horn dog, trying to sniff up my skirt. I'm taking the stories off of the site."

"No, please. You've got it all wrong!"

She marched over to the door, yanking it open and gesturing for him to move through it. "Goodbye, Mr. Harold."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers