Private Tutoring

Story Info
Professor teaches a young virgin.
3.6k words
4.27
215.2k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxylilslut
sxylilslut
422 Followers

"I'll do anything; just give me the answers to the quiz. Tom! Please?"

I was desperate. I hadn't studied for this damned quiz. I completely forgot it was today and history wasn't my forte.

I had heard through the grapevine that the guy to talk to in a desperate case like mine was Thomas G. Caine, an expert in borrowing the teachers' answer sheets, getting a copy or two and bringing it back without getting caught. So I came to him. Me...the ultimate Daddy's girl, the perfect teacher's pet, who just happened to be bad at history and had a moment of inattention, forgotten to note the date of the quiz and failed to get some much needed studying.

"You know there's a price to pay for the risks I took for you."

Can you believe he was holding the answers high in the air, like an eight year old boy bullying a kinder-garden kid? With my 5'1" and his 6'2", I didn't stand a chance to catch the sheet.

"I know Tom. I'm ready to pay; just name your price."

My blood froze in my veins when he gave me that smirk.

"On your knees, then… and get to work."

I knew he wanted me to blow him. I didn't want to do it; I didn't know how. But I didn't want to fail history either. So I got on my knees, frowning, not entirely sure I wanted to go through with this. I mean I could always go to my teacher and ask him for an extension or something.

He unzipped his pants. His cock was already hard. I had no idea where to begin…should I just stick the moist thing in my mouth? Should I lick, kiss, touch? He teased me with the answers to my history test, putting them on his stomach, as if I was a mule needing a carrot to walk forward.

"Umm…I think I'll pass Tom. I changed my mind." I said, standing up.

He took a hold of my blond hair and pushed me back on my knees. His powerful quarterback biceps easily had my slender frame back on my knees on the filthy bathroom floor.

"I got what you asked and now I want payment."

I tried to get away but his firm grip on my hair gave me no choice but to stay put. He grabbed his cock, wrapping it with the answer sheet, and started rubbing it on my pursed lips.

The door of the boy's bathroom flung open. Saved!

Or so I thought.

"Ms. Paige? Mr. Caine? Just what are you two doing?"

It was my history teacher! Of all the people that could have come in here!

"What's this?"

Professor Cooper roughly took the answers from Tom's hand. Tom quickly put his cock away. I was mortified and couldn't do anything other than look at my teacher with deer in the headlights eyes; and that is exactly how I felt. My favorite teacher caught me on my knees in front of a guy---a position I never had been in until today---and the guy I was about to blow had the answers to a test I was supposed to take in less than an hour.

Professor Cooper let out a long sigh. I was half expecting Tom to send our teacher to hell or something, but he looked as mortified as I was. Professor Cooper then took a long inhalation; about as long as the sigh he just let out and pointed a finger at Tom.

"You…" he started.

Professor Cooper gave me a quick glance and waiving his hand dismissed Tom. I was shocked to see this big bad bully get out of the bathroom with his tail between his legs just because a teacher wanted him to. Professor Cooper was intimidating to normal students and me, but I would never have thought a tough guy like Thomas Caine would feel the same way.

My musings on why Tom seemed to obey our professor so eagerly were interrupted; Professor Cooper was standing in front of me, his crotch at my eye level. I realized I had been on my knees ever since he came in and quickly got on my feet.

"I am really disappointed in you young lady."

I lowered my eyes in shame, unable to think of anything to say to justify my behavior. He sighed again and when he spoke, something inside me just yearned to make him proud of me again.

"I will not be lenient. You will take the test for which you obviously didn't study, and you'll get the grade you deserve. And you will stay for detention after class."

I left the bathroom more or less to avoid his angry stare and studied for the 15 minutes left before the test.

Professor Cooper frowned at me from behind his thin framed glasses when I entered his classroom. I bit my lips and hurried to my seat. My heart was beating fast; I wasn't sure if it was from fear of failure or from the way he was looking at me but I knew that whatever it was, it was exciting.

Professor Cooper handed out the test. Dates, wars, facts…I couldn't escape with a witty remark or a quickly thought out analysis; I didn't know the answers to most of the questions. One after the other my classmates handed in their test and left. Lluvia Diaz---tits for brains Diaz---handed in her test before me for crying out loud!

I ended up alone. Well, alone with my professor that is. His voice echoed in the empty lecture hall.

"Time's up Ms. Paige. Not that more time would give you a better grade."

I bit my lip and cursed my bad memory. I handed in my half completed test and walked towards the exit but Professor Cooper stopped me.

"Have you forgotten about detention Ms. Paige? Sit!"

I instantly sat in the nearest chair available. What was it about that man making me want to do anything he said? I sat silently, biting my bottom lip from time to time, watching as my teacher graded my quiz.

I admit I had a huge crush on him. His voice often echoed in my head at night when I was too horny to sleep and had to masturbate to be able to get some rest.

He put down his red ink pen and stared at me. I had this deer in the headlights feeling again and I held my breath as he scrutinized me. He made me feel naked by looking into my eyes; it was highly disturbing---and highly arousing.

I finally looked down, unable to sustain his stern stare any longer.

"Yes. You should be ashamed Ms. Paige. You'll have to work hard to get that grade up where it should be."

He stood and came to me, pulled my ear and dragged me to the corner of the class. I was too surprised to do anything but follow. I felt like a mischievous kid from the 50's (or the 50's the media had me picturing). He pulled my ear downwards, bringing me to my knees. I wasn't wearing any stockings that day and was tired of getting my knees dirty.

"Think about what you did wrong. I want your answer when I get back."

I was so embarrassed to be treated like a child by a man I wanted to think of me as desirable. He left me alone for a good half hour. I could leave, I thought, but I didn't want to. Something about doing what he wanted me to do was making me happy. I knelt on the cold tile floor, alone in the lecture hall.

My knees were getting sore when he came back and stood behind me. The silence was excruciating. I could hear him breathe behind me…a slow, steady breath. I could smell his cologne. I wasn't sure if it was cologne or just his natural aroma; whatever it was, it was sexually appealing. I was embarrassed. I was aroused.

"Well?"

His tone demanded an answer. I didn't really know what to say so I said, "It was wrong to not study for the test. And it was wrong to ask Tom for the answers so I could have a good grade even though I didn't study."

Professor Cooper sighed.

"Anything else?"

He sounded so angry. I was almost afraid to speak but the way he asked if there was anything else, there must have been something else. I thought for a minute and said the first thing that came to mind.

"I think it was wrong to accept blowing him in exchange for the answers."

I guessed that was the answer he was looking for.

"Good. Now for your punishment…"

What? Hadn't I just been punished? My knees were very sore and I was tired.

"But I just did it!" I whined.

He put one knee on the floor beside me and pulled my hair back. He leaned over me, tightening his grip on my hair and slowly said between in his teeth, in a reprimanding and menacing tone, "That was not your punishment young lady. Don't you dare interrupt me again."

I was dragged to the lecturer's chair. Professor Cooper sat on it and threw me over his knee. He held me steady by firmly putting his hand on the small of my back and lifted my skirt, exposing my behind. I wriggled and tried to slide off his lap but he was stronger than I was.

"What are you doing?"

He slid---yanked---my panties off my butt, ignored my question and gave my ass a sharp slap. I instinctively hid my behind with my hands.

"Take them away. Now!"

He wasn't shouting and yet I feared what he might do if I didn't take my hands away. He gave me a spanking. It didn't hurt that much---at least not at first---but the humiliation was painful enough.

The more he spanked me the more it hurt. And for some odd reason I was enjoying it. I cringed every time he lifted his hand and squeezed my cheeks to avoid the blow; or was it to grind my pussy on his thighs?

The blows were getting painful. My eyes got watery and tears ran down my cheeks despite my best efforts to prevent it. I must have been in more pain than I thought and was starting to get delusional; I felt Professor Cooper's cock get hard.

After another dozen of blows or so, he finally said something.

"Will you study next time?"

I was hugging his thigh. I didn't know why, but I was getting horny. I moaned "yes" and rubbed my waist on his cock. It was definitely hard.

"Good girl."

I thought of Lassie…but at the same time the way he said "good girl" made me melt. The gentle caress on my very sore behind was welcomed.

"I know girls your age are very curious about sex and that is probably why you agreed to blow Tom, is it not?"

I was still sobbing but his slow caresses through my hair made me feel better. I admitted I was curious about what the fuss about giving blowjobs was.

"I guess so." Was all I could say.

"I can teach you; give you some sex education so you can spend your energy studying instead of blowing strange College boys."

Him, teach me sex? I masturbated to that very thought so often I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I also couldn't believe I was so bluntly humping his lap. I moaned when Professor Cooper slid a finger along my slit. He held his glistening finger in front of my mouth. Was I that wet?

"How do you feel, Jessica?"

What did he mean 'how do I feel'?

"I don't know…"

He helped me to my feet and leaned back in his chair, making the bulge in his slacks very apparent. I gasped and felt my nipples tingle. I started to put my panties back on but he slapped my hand and shook his head no.

"How do you feel?" he repeated.

I tried to ease the sting on my behind by rubbing it. It didn't work.

"I don't know… weird. Embarrassed. Humiliated. Horny."

He laughed and told me to look down at my breasts. I didn't need to look to know my hard nipples were poking through my white blouse. How silly of me to not put a bra on that morning. I giggled when he reached my left breast, gently massaged it and stroked the nipple. No man had ever touched me like that before.

"It tickles!"

He chuckled at my comment.

"Does it tickle here, too?" He asked, reaching between my thighs.

I gasped and nervously whispered.

"Yes! How did you know?"

He rubbed my bald pussy 2 or 3 times and stopped.

He smiled. I giggled; I was happy to see him smile.

"You have a lot to learn, dear, and you've been through a lot today, so I'll make this easy on you."

He leaned back in his chair. I was amazed by how big the bulge in his pants was. He followed my glance and chuckled.

"Take off your clothes for me, sweetie."

I started to slowly unbutton my blouse while rolling my hips, like I saw strippers do in movies.

"Did I say 'tease me'?"

I guessed not; he was using his angry voice. I quickly whispered, "I'm sorry," and took off my clothes. It felt awkward to get naked in front of my teacher. Then why was I getting so horny?

I shivered when the cool air of the lecturing hall embraced my naked body. Professor Cooper was visually inspecting me from head to toe, making me very uncomfortable. I stood still; the tension between my thighs getting worse.

I held my breath as he slowly unzipped his slacks and pulled out his cock. I was mesmerized by how big it was and how hard---and hairy. Professor Cooper had salt and pepper hair but his hair down there was all pepper.

"I am horny too Jessica; see how hard my cock is."

I giggled at the word cock.

"Does it hurt?"

I couldn't help but stare at his dick. How would a girl fit something that big in her mouth?

"A little, but in the same way your pussy is hurting right now---very bearable and quite enjoyable."

Professor Cooper rolled his eyes when I giggled at the word pussy.

"You have to learn to call things by their proper name young lady. What I have here," he took his cock in his hand, "is a cock. What you have there," he reached between my legs, "is a pussy."

He rubbed my pussy a little, sending shivers in my whole body. I moaned and spread my legs; I wanted more. He stopped touching me. I think he knew I enjoyed what he was doing to me and stopped on purpose.

"Tonight I'll teach you how to suck a cock. You'll need practice to be good at it."

My pussy was so wet I could feel it leak on my inner thighs.

"If you're a good girl and do everything I tell you, I might eat your pussy…if you're a good little cocksucker. Now, get on your knees, between my legs."

I knelt between his thighs where there was a very strong aroma. It wasn't bad; on the contrary, it made me hotter than I already was.

"What is that smell?"

He laughed at my question. I wasn't sure if he was laughing at me for not knowing or if he just thought I was making a joke.

"That, dear, is the smell of sex. Now don't let another word out of your pretty little mouth and do as I say."

I bit my lips and looked at him, waiting for instructions.

"What does my cock remind you of?"

He was slowly stroking it up and down. It was very big; his hand couldn't wrap the whole thing. His cock reminded me of something too silly to mention…but he was looking at me, expecting an answer.

"An ice cream cone?"

He stopped stroking his cock and caressed my hair.

"I'll make this easy on you tonight; do to my cock what you do to an ice cream cone."

I giggled and got closer to his cock, opening my mouth. He put his hands on my head and stopped me.

"You don't bite your ice cream, do you?"

"No way! I lick it and suck it and I love to make a mess with it!"

He chuckled and let go of my head.

"Good."

His deep voice was driving me crazy; my clit was throbbing. I started by licking his long shaft slowly. It tasted salty, not as sweet as ice cream at all. But it was good---even better than ice cream. He leaned back and sighed which got me hornier than I already was. I thought I was going to cum from giving him head. It was all so new to me…the feeling of cock in my mouth, being naked in front of man---in front of him.

I got so worked up in the taste of his cock that I licked all around the shiny mushroom head…it tasted saltier. There was a slimy leak at the tip asking for a quick lap so I lapped it. There was always more salty, sticky, clear juice coming out, no matter how carefully I licked so I thought it normal and got back to licking all around the mushroom head.

Professor Cooper twisted my hair around his hand.

"Keep going, darling."

I took the bulbous tip of his cock in my mouth and sucked. He made a weird noise, like a growl mixed with a moan; it made me so hot! I reached between my thighs and rubbed my pussy---my teacher's cock in my mouth.

"I know you don't do this with an ice cream cone sweetie, but try to take all of my cock in your mouth, ok?"

I looked at how big his cock was and thought, "No way am I going to be able to fit all of it in my mouth!" but tried anyway. I took the big head in my mouth. And let my lips slide on the thick shaft. My jaw hurt a little but I kept on taking his cock in my mouth. A little past halfway I thought I was going to puke so I tried to get away but he held my head there.

My spit was flowing all over his cock and I really thought I'd puke. I pushed on his thighs to get him out but he pushed his hips up and got his cock further in my mouth. I looked into his eyes and tears started to leak on my cheeks. He got his cock out of my mouth in time; I really thought I was going to puke right there.

"Take it back in your mouth sweetie. Quickly."

His voice was weird; like he had just run a mile or something. I took his cock back in my mouth and my spit dripped on my chin and breasts. He held my head still and pushed his hips up and down, making his cock go in and out of my mouth. It was hard to breathe when he was in but it felt good.

"Now, do it yourself…you'll make a marvelous cocksucker," he whispered between his teeth.

I slid my mouth up and down his cock, sometimes sucking on the head, sometimes not.

"Soon there will be warm cream coming out of my cock honey. This is my cum. I want you to swallow it all, ok honey?"

I nodded and sucked on the head of his cock. He was moaning and grunting---I was out of breath too--and became all tense. He pulled my hair and his cock started to leak hot, thick juice. I almost chocked on it but wanted to make him happy so I swallowed anyway. It was really hot and salty. I loved it.

"Ooohh yeah you fucking cocksucking slut!"

I wasn't sure why he was calling me a slut---I was so not a slut then---but the way he said it excited me. I sucked all the juice out of his cock and swallowed it all. I saw some of his cum spilled on his stomach so I lapped him clean.

"Good girl," he whispered, out of breath. "Come here."

He picked me up and laid me on his desk. He kneeled between my legs, put my thighs on his shoulders and grabbed my butt. I could feel his breath on my pussy and it felt really nice. "When you cum, I want you to say 'I'm cumming for you Professor Cooper', you hear?"

I nodded and moaned. "Bald pussy…" he said, and kissed it. Then he put his tongue between my lips and lapped like a dog. If a blowjob felt this good, I certainly understood what the fuss was all about! I held on to his desk and he kept on licking me.

I was so excited it barely took 2 minutes for me to get off.

"I'm cumming…for…you…Professor…Cooper!" I managed to say without hyperventilating.

He let out a long, satisfied sigh and came up to me to kiss me. His lips tasted sweet. He slid his tongue in my mouth. I had heard of that---French kissing. I made my tongue dance with his. His whole mouth tasted sweet.

He had me put my clothes on and while he watched me get dressed he said, "Make sure you practice; I want to see improvement the next time you suck my cock."

sxylilslut
sxylilslut
422 Followers