Between Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
The violent eroticism increases between our wives.
3.2k words
4.12
359.4k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers


Becky is languid after a massage by Donna during an island vacation. Little did she suspect what her friend had in mind.

The unacknowledged desire I saw between Becky and Donna during their two wrestling matches was not at all evident during our trip to the Caribbean. The girls had received a handsome fee from the city magazine photo shoot and job offers at an exclusive health club. So Becky and I coupled up with Donna and Dave to do a short island vacation just prior to the end of summer.

By day we played beach volleyball, snorkeled on the reef, and bumped around in a jeep. In the evenings we strolled a mile up the beach to a little restaurant where we watched the sun go down over the ocean.

Outwardly we were all what one would expect between friends. During the third night's walk back from the restaurant Donna and Dave lingered behind. As Becky and I proceeded along the beach I finally asked if there was something going on between her and Donna. The subject had not been brought up since the second wrestling match which I thought was done, in part, to resolve the issue.

Becky laughed. She pointed out that the last few nights of shared passion between her and I should put to rest any doubts about who and what gets her in a romantic mood.

She cheerily concluded the matter by declaring, "Donna is just a good friend. Yes, she did get carried away the first time. But there was nothing inappropriate the second time except for her aggression. It's the intense and competitive bodily contact. That's what seems to get Donna all excited and I'm just reacting off her, and we both go a little nuts, and Donna gets too violent, that's all. Besides, you guys are just as turned on by it as we were."

The evening was made beautiful by the moonlight playing off the waves. Becky snuggled next to me as we continued to walk. Perhaps I had let my fantasies get confused with reality. I admitted to myself their getting "carried away" was thrilling for all of us. But it was troubling as well. However, I would not pursue the subject if it were going to make Becky defensive.

My apprehension was gone the next morning which was our last full day on the island. I wanted to explore around some more and Dave elected to golf with a couple of guys he had met earlier.

The girls said they would stay at the resort and perhaps catch a shuttle into town for some shopping.

That evening we were all back together for our final visit to the restaurant. I couldn't help noticing how striking Donna was in a red tank top and a short white skirt. But Becky was her equal, sporting a multi-colored sleeveless tunic dress, belted at the waist, that showed off her trim and athletic figure to its full effect. Despite their appearances they were both uncharacteristically somber the whole evening. I caught them glancing back and forth as if attempting to say something to each other they couldn't put into words.

It would be quite sometime before I learned what had happened earlier that day. It turned out the women had only shopped for a brief time and when they got back to the resort had decided to go to the beach. Donna suggested Becky go get changed and meet her at her bungalow where they could have rum colas and oil each other down.

Minutes later Becky walked in on Donna as she was admiring herself in the mirror, decked out in a newly purchased red floral skirted bikini.


Donna posses in her island attire.

"Wow, wait 'til Dave sees you in that," Becky commented.

Donna smiled slyly as she offered her a rum cola. "Yeah, I ought'a be on a magazine cover. Hey, I was, with you.... couple of knockouts!"

They sipped their drinks and talked about how hot the day was getting. Then Donna said, "I'll oil you first," and motioned toward the bed.

Becky spread her towel on the bed, removed her wrap and laid down. She was wearing a black rio-bikini with a triangle top which was a duplicate of her green one, the one she had worn the first time they had wrestled.


Becky, shortly before her rendezvous with Donna.

Donna proceeded to massage her with firm expert strokes. The humidity of the late morning and the effect of the rum made Becky very languid. She murmured dreamily, "Take your time, it feels so good."

After about five minutes Donna laid down next to her saying, "My turn."

They both lay side by side on their stomachs, their faces only inches apart. For a lingering moment they looked at each other in silence. Then Becky got up and began to oil Donna's back. She lazily admired Donna's muscular yet feminine physique.

Donna gave out a long deep sigh, "Keep going, it feels so delicious."

A few moments later Donna rolled over. She rose up to a sitting position and kissed Becky, brushing her lightly on the lips.

Becky felt a surge of apprehension and stood up. "Let's go to the beach, I think we need to talk."

Donna drew closer. "Oh come on, let's just stay here for a while. This is good."

"I sometimes think what we do goes way beyond friendship," Becky protested.

"Okay, you're uncomfortable," said Donna, "I guess I am too in a way. Tell you what. Let's change direction here? Let's see who can take the other down. I like the sensation of competitive domination and I know you do too. And it's something we've already done with each other. Let's see what happens this time between just the two of us."

Somehow this didn't seem to cross whatever line she was trying to draw so Becky agreed. They yanked the bedspread off and laid it on the carpet, to prevent rug burn, in an open area between the bed and a small couch. Then the two women got down on their knees and began to grapple. As each tried to gain the advantage the only sound was the soft thumping of the ceiling fan.

Even with the fan they were both covered in a sheen of sweat within moments. This, along with the oil, made getting an effective grip difficult. One would try to get the other in a hold only to have her easily slip away. This went on until they were both panting heavily.

Finally, they again rose to their knees and embraced in mutual bear hugs. Donna yanked Becky to one side and they both toppled to the floor. Still clinging tightly to each other, they rolled over and over. Becky's greater agility caused her to end up on top. She straddled her friend and leaned back trying to pretzel her by pulling her legs up. As she reached back, her black top slipped off one of her pert breasts.

"A little over-exposed aren't we?" Donna shrilled as she freed a hand and smartly slapped Becky's bare breast.

Becky gave an indignant yelp and lurched to one side. Donna pushed her off and started to roll away in the opposite direction. Not bothering to adjust her swimsuit, Becky got one leg under and the other over the top of Donna's middle. She now had her in a perfect leg scissors.

Donna pushed and pried but it was if she was in an iron vice. She arched her back but Becky only tightened her grip. She reached back with an attempted claw between the legs but Becky pulled her hand away before she could dig in. Becky kept up the pressure with her slender but deceptively strong legs. Donna emitted a "Yi,yi,yi!" She made one last effort to break free and then collapsed.

Becky released her hold. Donna lay on her back, weakly turning from side to side, her chest heaving. But before she could recover Becky leapt up, pulled Donna to her feet, grabbed her by the neck, and executed a neat forward flip. Donna went head over heals and came crashing down on her back, the impact knocking what remained of her breath out of her.

Dropping to her knees, Becky clamped down on Donna's neck with a hard sleeper hold. Donna thrashed for a moment, almost breaking free. But the combined effects of the punishing moves she had received in quick succession were too much. She gave up the struggle. She slowly went slack, her mouth relaxing into a smile. It was like she was willing herself into oblivion. It seemed she didn't mind being sleepered this time.

As Donna's head lolled back into Becky's lap she carefully laid her all the way down on the floor. Her legs were stretched straight out at sharp angles. Donna's eyes were closed and her moistened lips were slightly parted. She was completely out.

Remaining on her knees, Becky moved around to Donna's side while thinking that this is getting easier all the time. Her heart was racing. She gazed up and down the length of her prone friend's body. A fragrance of sun oil and tropical perfume hung in the humid air. She felt a heat that had nothing to do with the temperature of the room welling up inside of her. She was unsure of what to do next. She noticed the skirt of Donna's bikini was flipped up. Her camel toe was clearly outlined by the tight under panties. She touched the side of the swimsuit. So easy to remove.... and then what? No, she was not going to do this.

She paused and shifted her attention to Donna's top which had slipped down revealing both her breasts. She spoke to herself, "Now who is over-exposed? You have enough cleavage to keep this in place most of the time."

She pulled the top back into place and gently caressed both breasts through the material. It was a strange sensation, not at all what it was like when she felt her own. She brushed Donna's blond hair away from her eyes and then bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Wake up sleeping beauty."

Donna began to stir. As she slowly came to she gingerly rubbed her neck. She sat up saying, "You're getting pretty damn good with that sleeper hold I taught you. Hope you enjoyed yourself because now it's my turn."

"Yeah, I did like it," Becky said with a low voice.

They both got up on their feet. With legs braced wide apart for leverage, they grabbed each other at the wrists and with outstretched arms pushed and pulled at each other. Then with a sudden burst of maniacal strength Donna gave a shove that broke Becky's grip and sent her flying back onto the bed.

In a flash Donna was on top of her. With considerable force she pushed Becky into the mattress. Becky could only vainly twist and turn under her as Donna's full weight bore down on her.

Donna seemed possessed. "I'll take you down any way I can! This worked last time...." She hauled back with one arm and came down hard with open-handed smack on Becky's temple.

The sharp pain dazed Becky and caused her to stop struggling. Donna pulled her off the bed by one arm and stood her up. She reached for a linen belt hanging from a nearby coat rack and used it to tie Becky's wrists to the rack. Becky was now bound while standing upright but too dazed to be aware of her confinement.

Donna gazed down Becky's body, noting her bikini bottoms were bunched up in the cleft of her butt. "Dave is always staring at your tight ass. Too bad he is not here right now. Your little black suit don't leave much to the imagination."


The stunned Becky is bound upright to a rack.

Donna massaged Becky's bare butt cheeks as she added, "You do have a cute little rear."

Then she straightened out the material and took a picture. "Here, I got to get you from the other side. What's a little S&M among friends? This is just the way I like it."

Donna than repositioned Becky's wrists so she was still tied but facing out away from the wall. Donna took another picture and then stroked her face and let her hand continue down her body.

Becky started to recover her senses. "What are you doing?" she groaned softly.

"You really have a problem with this don't you?" Donna cooed. "Maybe I ought to take advantage of the fact that you are all tied up."

Becky went "Ahhh," and pulled at the restraints.


Donna said, "Okay, if that's the way you want it...." Donna snapped this just before delivering several body punches to the helplessly bound Becky.

She made a fist and drove home several light belly punches. She enjoyed the way Becky's taunt stomach muscles could absorb the impact with a sharp "smack, smack, smack," and then rebound.

This brought Becky fully around. She pulled on her restraints. "What... what are you doing? Oww. Let me go."


Donna smiled and grunted as she undid the belt. But before Becky could pull free, Donna hit her once more in the stomach, this time with a hard "Thwack." Becky staggered and then a vicious karate chop on the back of the neck sent her tumbling to the floor as if she had been shot. Becky lies unmoving after a karate blow almost knocks her out.


She lay motionless on her stomach reduced again to a state of semi-consciousness. Donna dug her foot under her and abruptly flipped her over. She flopped loosely onto her back. Donna felt the heat of her aggression and passion rising to a fever pitch. Becky is sprawled out after being flipped onto her back by the gloating Donna.

"Here, you can do without this," Donna said as she pulled at Becky's top which easily fell away. Then, grasping her under the arms, she lifted her up until she was in a sitting position leaning back against the couch.

"I do like to dominate. I think I like you tied up. Let's do it some more."

Donna hummed as she picked up Becky's bikini top and used it to tie her wrists together behind her head. Becky was just dimly aware of what was going on as she again experienced the restraints. Donna sat down on the couch behind her friend positioning Becky's head between her legs.

"You're completely mine," Donna whispered as she smoothed Becky's hair and stroked her face. She leaned over and cupped her firm small breasts, one in each hand, massaging the nipples with her thumbs.

"Even now they respond," she said with satisfaction.

Becky squirmed weakly. "Noo..."

Donna put her mouth next to Becky's ear, "You don't mean it. I know what you want."

She then enveloped Becky's neck with her arms and ever so slowly started to squeeze harder and harder. At first Becky felt frightened, but then a surge of deep down warmth shot through her, she relaxed and had the sensation of riding an ocean wave as she lapsed slowly into total unconsciousness.

Donna released her hold the moment she felt Becky go out. She stroked Becky's hair for a moment as her head lay in her lap. Then she stood up, allowing Becky to remain leaning against the couch. Donna looked at her friend for a moment. Then she reached for her camera and shot the scene from several angles. She set the camera aside and bent over and untied Becky's wrists. She lifted her under the arms from behind up high enough so she could drag her limp and unresisting body across the room. With a grunt of effort she heaved her onto the bed.

Becky lay sprawled on her back like a rag doll, her nipples still erect and jutting straight up, her legs slightly apart. Donna stood over her and stared down at her helpless friend, hers' to do with as she wished. The musky scent of exertion and desire hung heavily in the humid air. Her sexual tension strained toward spontaneous orgasm. She had the oddly reassuring thought that the skirt of her bikini would hide any evidence of her climax.


She stroked the inside of Becky's thighs and then ran her forefingers higher and rubbed them over the crotch of Becky's bikini which, as she suspected, was damp with more than just perspiration. The highly aroused Donna has flopped the still out cold Becky onto a bed.

"Dang, you are so wet! Why can't you admit to it? How about if I were to masturbate you as a way of waking you up? Maybe that would loosen you up. So let's get rid of these."

With that Donna started to strip Becky's black bikini bottoms off. She had them down to her knees when she paused and pulled them back into place.

"Damn, you're attractive like this. But I'm not taking this any further or forcing anything on you." Her demeanor softened. She felt the passion drain out of her as she sighed. "Why do I always get so violent?" She lightly slapped the side of Becky's face.

This finally caused Becky to open her eyes. She must have been out for at least five minutes. She rolled over onto her side with a low groan. Donna was once again the gentle and caring friend. She rubbed her on the shoulders, just as they had done when they started out with the oil a half hour ago.

Donna said with genuine concern, "I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I don't know what comes over me."

A few minutes latter, except for some considerable soreness, they had both recovered without any real physical harm. They put on beach wraps and went out to lounge chairs by the pool.


Starting to recover, Becky has no idea of what has just occurred.

They sat in silence for a few minutes and then, quite unexpectedly, Donna began to cry softly. Becky leaned over and hugged her friend and shed tears quietly as well.

They both knew where all of this was leading to. The line between friendship and something else had been crossed and there was no denying the feelings that were there even if they were masked by domination wrestling. They realized being rendered unconscious was a means of surrendering to each other in a way they were unwilling to do otherwise, so far.

Theirs' was a ragged and baffling mix of friendship and trust as well as violence and lust. Were repressed feelings surfacing they didn't know they had? One desire could so easily destroy others. The safe thing would be to break it off before lasting harm occurred. But would it be that easy? The next encounter would get completely out of control and send them spiraling over the edge.

The End (to be continued)

ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers