Hottest Girl in the World

Story Info
His lucky encounter with his sexy cousin by the pool.
2.6k words
4.47
293.3k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting in my room when my mother called me.

"Greg, it's time to go." My heart could not stop pounding. We were going to my Aunt Tannie's house for a few weeks. My mother and her sister had so many things in common that they were always doing something together. It was decided that this summer we should stay at my Aunt's place. But this wasn't why I was excited. I loved my Aunt and she was a cool person to be around, but it was her daughter and my cousin Sera that my mind was on. We used to hang around all the time as kids. Then we moved away and I hadn't seen her in about two years until about one year ago. She was still as pretty as ever. I sometimes had fantasies about her, but I trying to control them. She is my cousin after all. We had all our bags packed and we headed off.

"Are you excited about this honey?" Mom said.

"I sure am. A few weeks at my Aunt's mansion, just relaxing, great way for a vacation."

Mom laughed. "You sure do seem it. I know you and Sera will have so much fun together."

Neither her nor me knew how true that would be.

Their house wasn't really a mansion, it was just really big. Tall red brick walls, high bushes surrounding the outside, high roof and a lounge and pool deck around the back. Three hours later, we reached our destination. As we pulled through the gate, I thought about Sera again. By now she would have just turned 18, just one year younger than me. I wonder how much she has changed? We pull into the parking spot and get out. Not one minute later, Aunt Tannie comes rushing out, arms straight out. She hugs both of us.

She said "I'm so glad to see you. Jenna, it's been to long. We are going to have so much fun together. Greg, you have grown so much this past year. How old are you now?"

"19," I replied.

"Well why don't we get you guys all unpacked, we have a lot of catching up to do." We got in the house and it took my breath away. This place was huge. The pool out back was almost Olympic size to say the least. I started to ask about Sera but Auntie must have read my mind.

"Sera will be down shortly. She just got out of high school and is still enjoying not having to do anything."

I grinned and said "I can relate to that."

Then a smooth, sexy voice speaks out from up the stairs.

"Aunt Jenna, Greg, Its so good to see you." I look up and my breath is taken away. The pretty teenager I know last year has no grown into a sexy woman. With her smooth tanned skin, shoulder length blonde hair, and curving figure, my cousin is the hottest girl I know. Wearing skin tight blue jeans and a white tank top that nicely shapes her size C breasts, she comes down the stairs and hugs us both.

"Greg I can't believe how handsome you are. You look so good!"

"The same with you," I replied, and I wonder if it was the appropriate thing to say. Nobody said anything about it, so we unpacked and got settled in. We were done at about 8 PM, so we all had a nice meal in the dining room. We all caught up on what we were doing these days, and all the while, Sera kept on looking at me very strangely, like winking except without actually doing so.

Tannie said "For the rest of this week, me and Jenna are going to be going to the clubs we used to visit. The Bingo club has improved so much since last year. And you won't believe what's new at the County Hall. But we will be gone for a few days straight so you two have to take care of this place."

Sera piped in "No problem Mom, me and Greg will have tons of fun. We might go to some clubs of our own also."

"Awesome," I replied, "You can show me around the town." We finished our meal and went into our respective rooms. I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow and where we might go.

The next morning, I woke at about 11 AM. I walked down the stairs and saw Aunt Jenna's car gone. Well, I thought, that's what happens when you a late sleeper.

Sera came up behind me and said "You want to go for a swim Greg?" I turned and faced her. I still could not believe how hot she was. I could almost see the flames dancing off of her.

"S-sure," I stammered. "How deep is the pool?"

"Only 12 feet at the deepest. I thought I could spend most of the day getting some sun. You could use some too." she said. I probably do, so I agreed.

"Go change and we'll meet out there," she said. I went to my room and changed into some blue swimming trunks. I got a towel and sandals and walked out there. The sun was blazing and I already had a sweat going. I dipped into the water and immediately felt refreshed. I brought my head up and leaned back against the wall in the pool.

"How's the water?" I turned around and I couldn't breathe. Sera was wearing a tight red bikini that barely covered up her essentials. Her smooth, flat tummy, perfect breasts, and flaring hips were so well shaped and proportioned, it was almost like she came straight from heaven. Just from a five second look, my cock was at full attention.

"Its uh- uh, its ummm...," I couldn't get the words out.

"That good, huh?" she said. She laid out a towel and laid on her stomach. She had a bottle of oil and was opening it up. I tried swimming around to ease up my hard on, but it was like it was just getting harder. She called me over.

"You want to help rub some oil on my back Greg?"

"S-Sure," I replied. I tried to position my cock so it wouldn't show so much, but it was no use. I got out of the pool and walked over to her, my hard on bouncing along the way. I kneeled to her right and took the oil. I put some oil on my hands and rubbed it on her back. As I touched her smooth sexy skin, electricity jolted from my hands to my cock. I rubbed it around her shoulders and moved to the middle. She moaned lightly.

"You don't mind if I untie my top do you? I don't like tan lines." I was in heaven, and she was my angel.

"No go ahead, I don't mind." She reached around and untied her top. Then, to my surprise, she pulled it completely off and tossed it to the side. I rubbed it all over her back and moved down to her legs.

She looked back and said "What about my bottoms, you don't mind if I take that off do you?"

I stammered to words out somehow, "Uh n-no go ah- ahead."

"Will you do it for me so I don't have to get up?" It has to be a dream. The hottest girl in the world has just asked me to take off her bikini so I can touch her. I hooked my thumbs in the side and slid them off. Her ass was gorgeous. Perfectly round and smooth, I couldn't resist. I rubbed her ass all over.

She smiled and said "MMM, yes get it all over my ass. Make sure you get in deep in the middle." I rubbed all the way down the center and back to her lower back. I was about to go inside and relieve myself, but then she turned over and exposed herself to me. I thought she was super sexy when I first saw her yesterday. I thought she was super hot when I saw her in the bikini. That was nothing compared to how she looked now. the perfect nipples, the size of dimes, the cleanly shaven pussy, her glowing skin. I was literally convinced she was and angel.

"Why don't you go ahead and get the rest of me?"

I just stared, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, unless it makes you uncomfortable."

"No, not at all." I leaned over and rubbed some around her neck line, my cock throbbing in my shorts. I went around her breasts and to her belly.

"Get my chest too please." I just smiled and grabbed those perfect globes. I swear my cock grew and extra inch. I massaged and kneaded those awesome tits. They felt so firm and yet so soft. I twirled my fingers around the nipple and traced it to the base. I rubbed it over her perfect stomach and onto her hips. I got so near her pussy that I could feel the moisture there. The pink lips were so tight and small. I quickly rubbed her sexy legs and got up. My cock was going to explode if I didn't relieve it somehow.

"Thanks Greg. That was nice. You work a lot with your hands?"

"Uh yeah," She had to notice my hard on, there was no way she couldn't.

"Why don't you let rub some on you? Its only fair for what you did to me." I laid down beside her. I hoped she would not notice my cock, but then she said something that would make it impossible.

"Why don't you take those shorts off so I can get everything." I tried to reply without giving it away.

"I don't think that's a good idea". She gave me a mock frown.

She said "Oh come on, what have you got to hide." I threw caution to the wind and decided to go for it. I reached down and slid my shorts off. She reached over while I took off my shorts and got the oil. When she turned back to me and saw my cock, she giggled.

"I see you're a little excited."

I blushed, "Yeah, a little."

"So you liked touching me?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly. She reached over and started rubbing my chest.

"I already like touching you," she said. She moved down to my hips. We stared into each others eyes.

She asked me "Do you think I'm hot?"

I replied "You are the hottest girl I've ever met." We came together and kissed. Our tongues danced around as we switched saliva. We pulled apart and she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock. I gasped and the sensation.

"We don't want this getting burned." I placed my hand on one of her titties. Suddenly we were lost in passion. I pulled her on top of me and we kissed. I held her perfect ass close to me. She moved down to my hips and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick. I saw stars as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She giggled with my cock in her mouth. I could hardly believe this was happening. She started massaging the head with her lips and tongue. My ball sac started tightening up.

"I'm g-g-gonna cum"! Sera moved her head all the way down my eight inches until it hit the back of her throat, then I actually felt it slide down the back until the tip was past her neckline. What can I say? I blew my load so hard it jolted her head back but she did not let up. She kept on swallowing and did not let any drop even as I kept on shooting. I must have let out at least ten shots before I subsided. I actually felt lightheaded from that.

She got up and smiled, saying "Sperm always tastes so good." My mind was racing. I just had the cum of my life, and I still couldn't believe it was from my own cousin! Suddenly pure testosterone filled me and I laid her on her back.

"My turn," I said. I lowered my face to her pussy. Just looking at her tight pink lips had me dripping pre cum already. Then I plunged in. I licked her soft lips and lapped up the juices of them. I puckered my lips together and started sucking on her love hole. Her juices were just flowing into my mouth. Damn she tasted so good! Sera raised her hips off the deck as her orgasm approached. She threw her arms back as she started moaning even louder.

"Oh god it feels so good! Please don't stop!" I flicked her tiny clit back and forth with my tongue until she went breathless, then I stuck my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could. When she came, she exploded in my mouth. Her juices flowed like a waterfall, all of it going into my mouth. She whimpered as she came down from her orgasm, barely breathing. We came together and kissed again. I tugged on her nipples and massaged her coconuts.

She traced the veins on my penis and said "Lets tame this monster." Sera climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my dick. Just one inch in and I could barely go any further. She was so tight. She slowly sank further until it was all the way in. She put my hands on her tits and started kissing me passionately. I massaged her chest, feeling so lucky. Here was the hottest girl I've ever seen, even hotter than the magazine girls, and I was fucking her! She started bouncing up and down my pole. Each time she came down the tip would go past her cervix. IT was incredible. She moaned louder and louder.

"OH god you make my pussy feel so good!" She got off me and got on her hands and knees. I got behind her and went in her cunt, doggy style. Immediately, I started pounding her mercilessly.

"OH SWEET JESUS PLEASE DONT STOP FILL MY CUNT PLEASE!!!" Her titties bounced back and forth at the motions of our sex. I reached around and grabbed her basketballs. She was screaming so loud now that I'm sure somebody had called the police. But I didn't care. I was fucking the hottest girl in the world and I was going to enjoy it. My balls started tightening again. Just seeing my cock driving in and out of her cunt drove me over the edge. I plunged my cock in as deep as it would go. At the same time her pussy clamped down on my cock and a deep howl came from within Sera as her orgasm peaked. Her juices ran down my cock and dripped off of my balls. I shot my load deep inside her. I threw my head back as my orgasm rushed through me. God it felt so good! My cock sent stream after stream of sperm into her womb. When I finally slowed down, I collapsed down beside her with my dick still inside her. After a few minutes I pulled out, she turned over and we kissed again.

"That was so amazing," she said.

I replied "Our moms won't be back until the end of the week."

She smirked at me and said "We have the whole week to ourselves." She giggled as my cock started to harden again...