The Making of a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
She slips further into sluthood.
1.8k words
4.52
72.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,762 Followers

Note from the Authoress: I have not included this story in the Julie Journal's, as it is entirely fantasy and written for a very dear friend of mine.

I would suggest that you read part 1 to give you the background to this part.

* * * * * * * * * *

Penny sat at the table staring at the phone. Her ass was burning from the anal fucking she had enjoyed over the last few days. At first Tom was unsure but once he realised that Penny was serious Tom took her ass with a passion they hadn't enjoyed in a few years. She was almost thankful that Tom was away that evening as she would get a rest.

Penny remembered how it just a few short days ago she was drugged and photographed in some explicit lesbian scenes. Then to try to keep this away from her husband had complied with the orders of Julie given to her by phone. This had included giving a deliveryman a blowjob on the doorstep and then fucking the two repairmen.

Penny blushed as she felt herself willing the phone to ring and snatched it up and answered almost in one movement.

"Hello slut," Julie's voice purred down the phone.

"Hello Mistress," Penny stammered

"How's your slutty ass feeling?" Julie enquired.

"A little sore Mistress but my pussy feels neglected," Penny blurted out in response.

Laughing Julie said, "We will soon sort that out" and the phone went dead.

Penny could feel that her pussy was damp and had been brought on from the brief contact she had just had with Julie. Idly daydreaming Penny began to stoke her pussy when the doorbell rang.

When Penny got to the door there was no one there but a parcel rested on the step. Penny opened the parcel and inside found some clothing and a note saying 'wear only what is here and be ready at 9.00 p.m."

* * * * * * * * * *

Just before 9.00p.m. Penny looked at herself in the mirror as she stood waiting. The skirt barely covered her ass and the top was almost skin tight. What made Penny blush was printed across the top were the words, "White slut need black cock".

The doorbell rang and opening it she felt the rush of cold air play across her naked pussy, as no knickers had been included in the parcel. Looking up Penny took a step back as she looked into the face of very large smiling black man.

"The name is Thomas and I am here to transport you and it looks like the brothers gonna get a fine piece of white ass."

Penny followed Thomas to the car praying silently that none of the neighbours would see her and breathing a sigh of relief as she made it to the car. Penny went to open the back door of the dark BMW when she heard Thomas's voice rumble, "In the front girl."

Meekly Penny climbed into the front seat and felt the cold touch of the leather seat against her naked flesh. Thomas got in and before he started the engine unzipped himself and pulled out his black cock. "Suck it bitch" he snarled and started the engine. Penny touched the cock gently and pulled away in shock as it jerked to her touch. Although limp it was still bigger than any cock she had seen fully erect.

Roughly pulling her hair with one hand while holding the wheel with the other Thomas pulled her head roughly into his lap. Penny had no choice but to touch the cock with her mouth and it started to swell and grow harder. Opening her mouth Penny swallowed the cock in and felt it grow even harder and begin to swell. Soon Penny was working her head up and down like a pro slurping as the thick cock started to hit her throat.

Penny gagged slightly which caused Thomas to moan and push her down. Penny felt like she couldn't breath and tried to push up against the restraining hand. Each time she pushed up Thomas pushed her down forcing the cock back into her mouth. The car stopped and Thomas removed both hands from the wheel and holding Penny's head began to thrust up violently into her mouth. Despite her choking Thomas continued to fuck her mouth until finally with a yell he shot thick stream of cum into her throat. There was so much Penny couldn't contain it all and some escaped down her chin.

Sitting upright Penny realised that the car had come to a halt outside a bar in a particularly bad part of town and a crowd that had gathered had witnessed her cock sucking. Penny blushed deep red and tried to whip the drops of cum from her chin as the men outside laughed and jeered.

Thomas moved round the car and half dragged her into the smoky bar and then propelled her into the middle of the room. Standing feeling very alone Penny looked round and realised that she was the only woman in the bar and also the only white face.

Thomas walked to the bar and ordering a beer turned to the room and shouted, "This white slut wants black cock, she's all yours boys."

Penny gulped and looked round seeing that half of the men had stood and were working their cocks. Some of them were what she would consider normal sized but many of them were like long black snakes. Penny fixed on one man whose cock seemed unreal it was so large, nearly a foot long and as thick as her wrist. Penny was just thinking to herself that it would never fit when her attention was snapped back to reality as she felt hands pawing at her clothing.

Within seconds Penny was naked in the middle of the bar but before she could become self-conscious she felt herself being lifted towards a black man sitting in a chair. She felt like a doll in their hands and as she was straddled over the sitting man she looked down to see him holding his erect cock upright. She felt herself being lowered onto him and as the tip entered her it took her breath away. Lower and lower she sank feeling the cock slip deeper and deeper into her body. Finally she came to a rest and she couldn't speak, as she felt fuller than she ever had before.

"Black cock feel good?" the man muttered and Penny could only nod in reply. "Well ride it slut like your Mistress said you would" and with that the man gave Penny's ass a sharp slap. Penny began to ride slowly up and down and after a few strokes she felt herself adjust to the size inside her.

Penny felt her head turned to one side and another cock was presented to her face. Without pausing for thought Penny greedily sucked the cock in and stared to ride and suck at the same time.

"Good little white cocksucker" the man laughed and thrust into Penny's willing mouth as the man under her thrust up to meet Penny's downward strokes.

Penny could feel the first orgasm building in her body when she felt a cold finger probing at her ass. Moaning the finger slipped in and began to work her looser and was soon joined by another finger. The two fingers in her ass and the cock in her pussy caused the orgasm to burst and as she came the man whose cock she was sucking pulled out of her mouth and shot his cum over her face and hair.

At the same time she felt the fingers removed from her ass and the head of a huge cock being pushed at her anal opening. Her mouth free allowed her to speak for the first time since entering the bar. "Shove that black meat up my ass," she screamed, "Fuck me"

The man needed no second invitation and forced his cock into Penny's ass. Penny wasn't prepared for the sheer size and her ass was tighter by the other man still inside her pussy. She opened her mouth and screamed but was cut off by yet another man shoving his cock into her cum splattered mouth.

Soon all the men were grunting and almost at the same time they shot their cum into each of her holes. Climbing off the man Penny stood in the room with cum trickling down her face and her thighs with a wild expression on her face.

Penny's brain was fired with sheer animal lust and spinning to face the man with the monster cock Penny pointed and snarled, "I want that in me" then lying on the floor opened her legs wide and pointed again. "Fuck me with that black monster NOW"

The man lowered himself between Penny's legs and started to push the cock inside her. Penny could only mew like an animal as white lights flashed in her head as the man pushed it deep into her. He stopped and Penny thought it must be all in. Looking at her he smiled and in a deep voice said, "You like my monster?"

Penny snarled and reaching down said "I love your black cock in my white pussy." Her hand reached her pussy and she was shocked to find he was only half in but she was so turned on she just wrapped her legs round his back and pulled at him. A scream and a torrent of filth exploded from Penny's mouth as he sunk to the full twelve inches.

The orgasm that shot through her caused Penny to black out and she stayed in a semi-conscious state as her pounded her for what seemed like for hours.

* * * * * * * * * *

Penny sat in the back of a taxi ignoring the stares of the taxi driver. Her hair was covered in cum and she could feel the cum leaking from both her pussy and ass. When she left the bar her own clothes could not be found and one of the guys gave her a t-shirt that was big enough to cover her modesty. She ached from head to toe and was numb in places after the fucking she had received.

Slipping into a semi-trance she tried to recall how many cocks had been in her and couldn't recall as she lost count after twelve. Looking forward to a hot bath and a long sleep Penny half tumbled through her front door. "Hello slut" Julie's soft voice curled out of the darkness causing Penny to stand very still.

Suddenly the room was bathed in light and sitting in a chair was Julie coolly watching her.

"The slut returns," Julie half-laughed, "Fucked by twelve black cocks and loved every second of it. Now you are nearly a total slut."

Penny dropped to her knees and stammered, "Yes Mistress I am your slut and willing to do what ever you command."

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued... maybe.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,762 Followers