Xiaoping

Story Info
Are you going to fall in love with me?
3.6k words
4.65
91.9k
12
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

I was standing by the kitchen counter wondering why I was standing by the kitchen counter. I was startled when the toast popped out of the toaster. "Oh yeah, that's why I am standing here" I said to myself.

I managed to butter the toast without incident and took it and my coffee to the living room. I sat on the couch and pondered on the sad state of my mind.

I used to be smart, aware, sharp. Somehow my fine intellect has been reduced to limp linguini. "How could this happen to me?" I asked myself.

I saw her stumbling her way to the kitchen. She was wearing one of my t-shirts. Her hair was wildly mussed. She was mumbling some gibberish that vaguely sounded like "coffee."

"Oh, that's it. She is what happened to me" I realized.

She joined me on the couch and for a few minutes we drank our coffee in silence.

A small functioning part of my mind said, "OK, let's review. It is Sunday morning and the two of you are sitting on your couch playing footsie's. You have been together every single minute since Friday afternoon.

It started with an early dinner followed by La Traviata at the opera house. She had made fun of you for including operas among the loves of your life but at the opera's conclusion she was in tears while holding you tightly.

She kissed you as she got into your car. You did not want the evening to end so you suggested coffee and dessert at the furthest place you could think off. She did not object. She kissed you when she got out of the car.

You talked until you noticed the place was deserted except for the two of you. Still not wanting the evening to end you suggested a walk on the beach across from the restaurant. In the full moon the nearly deserted beach was magical. You held hands.

The two of you heard a moan above the sounds of the surf. What appeared to be a log washed up on the sand resolved itself in the moonlight into a couple, fucking. The two of you watched until they climaxed,

She told you it was time to go home.

Driving back in silence you thought that the evening was ending on a bizarre note. Your disappointment was obvious. She read it in your face. She made herself clear. It was your home she wanted to go to.

The two of you have been here since. You have fucked the hell out of each other and made love to each other for hours and hours. From the look of things, you are about to do it again."

The voice in my head was right. Sometime during the mental playback my free hand had lifted her t-shirt and was now lightly cupping her pussy. Her free hand had fished out my dick and was gently caressing it,

We were very different from each other. Her name was Xiaoping. She was Chinese-American. Her skin had a soft amber glow. She was beautiful. No, she was more than that. She was...just.....beautiful.

She was at least a foot shorter and weighed at least a hundred pounds less than I did. She was very intelligent, more than a bit brusque in manner, very direct. She rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

I was very reserved, (for a Texan), and kept most of my thoughts and feelings to myself. We worked in the same building so we saw each other often but never "visited". We each thought the other did not like us much.

I have no clue why I asked her out on a dinner date. When I did she gave me a scoffing laugh that stopped abruptly when she realized it was a serious request. Then just as abruptly she accepted.

Our dinner date went much better than either of us could have reasonably expected. We talked about many things, enough to realize that the person across from us was far different from our preconceived notion. There had been a lot of laughter.

Our second date really was not a date. Our company president invited us to join him for Happy Hour at his favorite joint. He was buying. She and I went to the place separately but ended up sitting next to each other at the same table as the boss.

To outward appearances our boss was a scary monster. Many at work were afraid of him. I had seen how erroneous that perception of him was almost immediately and we got along well.

He, however, intimidated Xiaoping. She had cause to feel that way. He thought of her as a necessary evil, tolerated because of her great talents.

Over the course of the evening I steered them towards common ground. Each saw that I was quite at ease with the other, which also helped. By the end of the evening they were comfortable with each other.

As afternoon turned into early evening Xiaoping and I fell into easy conversation. When our legs touched neither of us shrank from the contact.

I walked Xiaoping to her car when she left. Before she got in her car she turned to me and said, "Thanks for tonight. I learn quickly." She then surprised me with a quick but hard kiss, jumped in her car and sped away.

Before she left the parking lot she slammed on the breaks, put her car in reverse and stopped next to me.

She said, "We haven't eaten yet."

"True," I said. "Fuddruckers?"

"Meet you there" she said as she sped away.

I had every intention of going back into the bar but I quickly realized I had just gotten a better offer. I followed her to the restaurant and joined her in the construction of our own outrageous hamburgers. We talked and laughed until the restaurant began its closing down routine. I walked her to her car and was gifted with the best kiss I remembered ever getting. It lasted a long time and not nearly long enough.

The opera was our third date.

She was staring at me. I said, "what?"

"Are you going to fall in love with me?," she asked.

Abrupt and direct. I hated that. I liked tiptoeing around problems until the answer was obvious or the problems went away on their own accord. Not her. She attacked things head on.

She was still staring at me. I realized I had not answered her question. She was trembling.

I put my coffee down and drew her into my arms. She was very tense. I kissed her forehead.

Then I surprised myself with my answer. "I already have," I said.

She sobbed into my chest and gasped for air. She had been holding her breath. Finally she said, "Good, I did not want to be the only one in this fucking mess."

We spent the rest of the day making love without fucking.

We went our separate ways on Monday but found Monday night apart to be very uncomfortable. There were six phone calls between us that night. Two calls after insisting we would not call and bother the other again that night.

Our schedules did not allow us to see each other during the day Tuesday. That night she appeared at my door at nearly midnight. As she came in she threw a small overnight bag on the couch and stormed in saying "I hate you." She locked the door behind her and shrugged off the robe she was wearing. She was suddenly completely nude.

She sank to the floor onto her knees while pulling my boxer shorts down. She inhaled my dick into her mouth and within seconds it was as rigid as it ever got.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, amid loud complaints from her, and lifted her small body completely off the floor. I put my hands under her ass and guided her pussy to my dick. We found the angle quickly and we were now fucking while standing in the living room, next to the front door.

Eventualy she wrapped her legs around me and I walked us to bed. One long furious fuck later we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Wednesday morning I was entertained by her efforts to get ready for work. Apparently a few of the things women have to have to get ready for the world had not made it into her overnight bag. The one most upsetting to her was that she had not packed underwear. I did not help matters much by pointing out how tempting her nipples were as they tried to get through her silk blouse.

I ran the palm of my hand gently over the nipples. She drew in her breath and froze in mid step. I made a mental note of the effect caused by my caress.

Wednesday nights are apparently a big family affair in our Chinese community. I was told in no uncertain terms not to expect her that night. There were functions to attend and a Chinese class to teach to Chinese-American kids in danger of losing their heritage.

I made a copy of my house key that day and placed it in her mailbox at the office. I did not write a note with it as it never occurred to me that she would not know that it was a key to our front door.

It was about one thirty in the morning when I felt her slip into bed beside me. The next morning went a bit more smoothly for her. She had a second, larger bag with most of her essential items. We had just enough time for a quick but love filled fuck.

Thursday afternoon she came in carrying several Wal-Mart bags. They contained hair dryers, teakettles, bath soaps, oils and make up. Duplicates of what she used at home. The only item to catch my attention was a tube of KY Jelly.

After placing all the items where she wanted them she told me that I was taking her out for dinner. I pretended to remember I had invited her to do just that and suggested Chinese. I got punched in the ribs for that.

One Italian dinner later we settled on my couch to watch TV. Somehow before the first show was over we were naked and fucking on the floor.

We did manage to watch a show before going to the shower. While in there we learned that showering together was counterproductive but a lot of fun. We agreed we could not do it when we had places to go.

The following weekend we again managed to spend every minute together. We went to a baseball game and we went dancing. We made love often.

The first time I told her I loved her was ignored, possibly because my voice was muffled. My mouth was full of her pussy and she was making a purring noise. I was going to repeat myself right after I sucked on her clit but her cum hit hard almost immediately and I had to concentrate on not having my nose broken by her pussy or my neck broken by her thighs.

After she released her death grip on me I crawled up to my pillow ready to once again tell her I loved her but she immediately crushed my lips with a passionate kiss then dove down my body and inhaled my dick.

For such a small girl she certainly could produce a lot of suction. Whatever it was I was going to say to her was lost at about the time I thought my dick went past her liver. I think my cum went directly into her small intestine. "What a great skill to have" I thought.

Two weeks later we bought a new bedroom set, one with two dressers and a queen bed to replace my standard. By Saturday night her dresser was full, my bathroom looked and smelled like an oriental garden. I lost way more than half my closet space.

She was positive that our affair would be short lived, even as she took steps to make it permanent. I agreed with her assessment. We were like twin comets destined to crash against a planet. We made each other feverish. I had not yet told her I loved her. I did not see how that could be a mystery to her but knew I should say so sometime. She told me she loved me often.

We agreed to review our situation every Sunday afternoon. If there were no objections then we would continue our relationship for another week. The only rule we had was that we had to be naked during the reviews.

There were many objections every Sunday. We had large arguments about how to properly squeeze a tube of toothpaste and the proper place for pantyhose to dry. We had silly arguments over when a trash can was really full and whether or not sneakers should be snowy white.

As another such bitter argument was taking place she brought out the lubricant. Sitting on her heels she put a large dollop of jelly on her fingers and reached under her to spread it. As soon as I saw that it was being spread on her ass I almost came.

Xiaoping turned her head towards the pillows and held a pose on her hands and knees. In as husky a voice as I ever heard from her she looked at me and said "now."

I scrambled behind her and positioned the head of my dick at the puckered hole. There was enough lubricant that it did not take much for the head of my dick to pop in. I waited for a sign from her to continue. She pushed back, putting more of my dick into her ass. I positioned myself closer and waited for her to push back some more. In a short while I was all the way in.

I was mesmerized by the sensation. I wanted to start fucking her ass hard immediately. I wanted to stay as still as possible and enjoy the feel of being completely in her ass. The indecision tore at me.

Xiaoping started to squeeze my dick with her ass and my options disappeared. My cum shot up her ass with such force that the recoil drove my dick back and forth into her ass. She felt my cum flying into her and quickly started to fuck her ass with my cock. I held on hoping she would cum before my dick shrank.

I circled her body with an arm and found her pussy. A plunged two fingers in and used my thumb on her clit. Soon her orgasm exploded as she gasped for breath. When she collapsed flat on the bed my dick slipped out of her ass with a pop. I collapsed face down next to her.

I caressed her ass and gently inserted a finger in her hole. She gave me a sigh and turned to me so we could begin the kissing part that goes after the sex. I have no clue on what our objections were that day.

That anal sex thrill had been a first time for each of us. She never said so but I understood that it was her way of admitting her complete surrender to me.

I bought her a strap-on.

About six weeks into our relationship I met her parents. Her father was cordial but formal. Her mother put me and us under a microscope.

During a quick tour of her home Xiaoping showed me a vanity table that belonged to her mother. She asked me to help her steal it. I think she was kidding.

Xiaoping's birthday approached and I decided that what I wanted for her was a vanity table. I quickly realized that I had no clue on what to look for so I asked her mother Ping for help. She appeared to be reluctant at first, perhaps because she realized I had no intention of giving her daughter up. Eventually she agreed to help and together we went in search of the "Perfect Vanity."

We found one Ping and I agreed on, traditional but with power hookups. I had friends put it in our bedroom while we were out with her parents at a birthday dinner.

I seldom feel confident that I made the perfect move to a situation. This was a slam-dunk. When Xiaoping walked into the bedroom and saw the vanity, big red ribbon and all, she started crying. She walked to it, touched it, then ran back to me and jumped into my arms. I was smothered by tear stained kisses.

Leaving my arms she returned to the vanity. Xiaoping hesitated before sitting at the vanity stool. She took in its workmanship, its conveniences, its beauty. The tears returned to her eyes and she returned to my arms. She tried to tell me something but gave up and just buried her head in my chest and held me tight.

I gave her her last present. "I love you" I said to her for the first time.

Three months after our first weekend together she scandalized her family by officially moving in with me. The fact that she had already been living with me for two months never came up.

Six months together felt like one day and a lifetime together. Neither of us could conceive a future without the other. Neither of us had much of a memory of a past without the other.

Xiaoping did her Wednesday duties but cut short the social part of the evening when her family intensified their efforts to find her a nice young man to replace me with.

I was irate when I learned of this. "I'll show them," I said.

"Xiaoping, we are getting married and I want you to invite your family to our wedding because I know it will really piss them off." I handed a ring case and added, "please."

She was not surprised that I would ask her to marry me, we had long assumed we would wed. That I asked at that particular junction in time did catch her a bit off guard. But what really brought her to tears was the ring. It had belonged to her grandmother. It had been worn by her mother at special family events. Xiaoping's mom had it resized and it fit her finger perfectly.

The difference in size between us was great enough so that she never thought she could hurt me or that I would fail to catch her on the many occasions she flew into my arms. I learned to be ready. Even so this time she almost knocked me over.

"Get off me" I said as I held her tightly to me.

While showering me with kisses she said she would never marry such an ugly fucking boor as me.

After we untangled she said, "The wedding will be May 1st."

I'll check my calendar to see if I'm free," I said.

The punch in the ribs was more affectionate than usual.

I asked her, "why May 1st?"

She said "I did not pick it mother did, It was the best chance to get the whole clan to make it."

How deflating. While plotting with Xiaoping's mom thinking I was pulling a fast one on everybody I learned that Xiaoping and her mother had this all mapped out.

I later learned that there were two plots but only three people involved. Her mother Ping was the only one in on both plots. Xiaoping did not know about the ring and did not know when I was going to propose. Her mother did.

I was not aware that the entire wedding had been mapped out in detail. It had never occurred to Xiaoping and her mom that it was possible we would not marry. That never crossed my mind either.

Xiaoping's mom said that the first time she saw us together she knew we completed the other, knew no obstacle would keep us apart, had cried in happiness and envy.

Ping decided she would not risk loosing a daughter and she could live with an ugly son in law. She had not joined in the search for my replacement. It did not take me long to love my future mother in law.

Over time the rest of Xiaoping's family admitted that she and I had apparently become a single unit. Our very overt displays of affection would send them atwitter. When Xiaoping wanted my undivided attention she would grab my balls. When I wanted hers I would bite her neck.

Her breasts were small but amazingly firm. My hands loved their feel and sought them out without the assistance of my conscious brain. Her tits and especially her nipples welcomed the attention at all times. If my hands were slow to move Xiaoping's hands would grab my wrists and place them where they were needed. We were not always able to indulge in this in private.

Our friends saw that our pairing was now so obvious they wondered aloud why they didn't see it coming.

Xiaoping and I had to admit we did not see it coming either.

We married a year to the day of our night at the opera, May 1st. It was a bilingual ceremony. It took nearly half a year for me to learn the Chinese version of our vows. My new mother in law was a patient teacher.

We soon forgot to review our relationship on Sundays. What with careers, children, grandchildren and the like it just slipped our mind.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers