The Loan Officer

Story Info
Learn how to get a loan, even with bad credit!
2k words
3.92
31.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers

It's early afternoon, I and a female friend of mine have been discussing our financial difficulties as of late, in our new little restaurant. It's a new place on 57th, you can go and sit at the bar or order all kinds of good, and homemade food. The problem is, it seems that somehow we're $4,000 short, and there's no way that we can make up that kind of money. Now most people would say well hell what's $4,000 that's not very much money, but when you're first starting out, and you don't have any to spare, it's worth millions...

During our conversation, a young man walks in. I see him out of the corner of my eye, but continue my conversation with my friend. He's 6' or 6'1'', chocolate brown skin, clear complexion. He has a nice body in the three piece suit he's wearing. I point him out to my friend, damn, I wonder who he is. We agree that he's fine, and go back to our conversation. He sits down at the bar near us, his eyes slide over both of us, but for some reason he keeps looking at me. I ask Rachel if she noticed, but her back's been to him so she hasn't.

I walk over to the young man in the suit and ask him if I can get him anything. He smiles softly at me and asks for a cup of coffee and a double cheese burger, no onions, and an order of fries. I stand looking into his eyes for a minute feeling drawn into them. "I didn't realize when I first looked at your eyes, that they are much lighter then they originally appear, do they change color?"

"Often," he answers and his voice makes my pussy wet, and my body shudder.

"I better see about your food sir, I'll be back." He nods, and a slight shudder goes down my spine as I turn to walk away, I try hard to hide it.

I rush back to see about his food, and nearly crumble to the floor from holding my breath. "Oh damn I want him Rach, what should I do?"

"Duh...!"

I can only laugh. I should have known Rachel would tell me to go for it lol. I walk back out with his food and set it before him. "I heard your conversation with your friend earlier."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"I'm actually surprised, I didn't think you could hear from where you were sitting."

"I have very good hearing." I raise an eyebrow at him, figuring it was really just Rachel's big mouth. "Anyway, it just so happens, that I deal with loans, I'm a Loan Officer and I happen to have what you need, but I want something other then money in return. I want you and your friend, in my bed tonight."

I was struck dumb for a minute. I think my jaw was on my chest. He layed his card down with his payment for his bill, with the words if we were interested to come to his hotel room. On the back of his card was the name of the hotel, and his room number. Rachel stood behind me, she snatched up his card and read. "That's D Griffin!! I've heard of him, he's got a lot of money, and a very lucrative business!! Haven't you seen those commercials??!"

"Yeah, I didn't realize that that's who that was, what should we do?"

Rachel smiled, "Well, we do need the money..."

I smiled back at her, you're a sick one Rach, fine, when we close up, we'll go see what's up with Mr. D Griffin. When it was time to close up, Rachel was on me, and excited. Her excitement began to rub off on me and so by the time we were standing outside his room, we were both nearly jumping up and down. He opened the door, and let us in. He was dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. There was something of a chemistry between us instantly, almost as though he and I knew what the other was thinking. We were nearly instantly comfortable. He offered us to sit, and something to drink. "We don't drink Mr. Griffin, at all, but if you have any juice, or anything like that, we'll take it."

"That's not a bad thing ladies. I've got kool aid, gatoraid, or water."

"Koolaid it is Mr. Griffin." He handed us our cups, and sat down with us for a minute. There wasn't much small talk, and suddenly the conversation was back-to our money problems.

"The deal is, you two spend the night with me, I give you the money you need to keep your business going."

"Boy you don't waste any time do you?" He turned to me and looked me in the eye for a minute.

"No, I'm straightforward, blunt. It's done very well for me thus far. If I want something I go after it, and I want YOU." The way he said it struck me, almost as though he meant me alone, but then why would he ask for her too... I shrugged it off, as he asked if we had any questions.

"The only real question I have Mr. Griffin, is what is it you want us to do?"

He threw his head back and laughed. "You'll see."

"Is that so?"

"Oh yes," he growled low. I could see already that his jeans were tented. It made me wonder at the size of this man before me. He couldn't be very old, early to middle twenties maybe, tall and slender, he made me want him, and he really didn't do anything.

"I wonder how you feel about women who make the first move Mr. Griffin." A half smile was his only answer as I got to my knees, undid his belt, and then his jeans and pulled a long, he had to be 9'' at least, very thick, 4" around, cock from his pants and wrapped my lips around it. I chocked on it instantly, getting used to the size of him at first, and then again on purpose.

He pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side. Then his hand came down into my hair. Rachel sat for a minute watching, and then moved to her knees and began to suck his dick with me. Our mouths slid up and down the sides of his shaft, we looked into his eyes while we sucked together. His hands were in both of our heads, I could hear light grunts and swearing from him as I moved down to suck first his right ball and then the left into my mouth while she sucked him down her throat. I kissed the bottom of his shaft, and then licked his thighs, moving back so that I could strip myself and Rachel, and help to pull his pants to his ankles.

When I was naked, I stood between his thighs, and slid my asshole down his cock. Rachel knelt before us and licked and sucked my pussy and his balls while he fucked deep into my ass. Leaning forward I could feel her breasts, her nipples grew instantly hard, and my angle gave him the perfect view of my ass, while he slammed into it. She stood, and slid a nipple into my mouth, her fingers went to my pussy and mine into hers, I could hear her moaning when I gently bit down on her nipple. I wanted her so badly. I moved from off his lap, and pushed her to the floor so that I could lick and suck at her pussy better, I needed to taste her on my lips, she moaned and pleaded with me to stop when she got closer, and if I stopped or slowed she would beg for me to keep going.

I could hear the rustle of clothing as he removed and discarded what remained of his clothing. His hands, which were two or three sizes bigger then mine, went to my hips, his cock slammed deep into my ass again. I licked and sucked Rachel's pussy while I used the thrusting motions from behind me to help me get deeper into that pussy. I could hear her moans as he growled low in my ear. "That's right Bitch, eat that pussy, and take this dick."

I fucked back on his cock, began to take every inch of him into me. I felt anger and frustration welling in the pit of my stomach, I didn't know why, but I could feel them, and it caused me to take him on like a fucking freight train. I could hear grunts and groans coming from him as I rammed myself back onto him. I knew I was tight, I knew in some ways that it hurt him what I was doing, and I didn't care. All the anger and frustration in my stomach began to come out, and I began to take it out on him and Rachel.

I licked and sucked and ate her pussy with abandon, not caring nor thinking about the times that she came and then begged me to stop sucking so that she could stop cumming. She came again and again, her pussy was beginning to get painfully used and I still didn't care. I took her and I took him I took all they had to give and didn't spare anything. I no longer felt the smacks to my ass that his hands delivered, I no longer heard the screams coming from my friend, as she begged to be allowed to get up. I no longer cared. I wanted them, and I was going to have them, and there wasn't anything they could do to stop me.

I pulled off him and pushed him towards her, "FUCK HER, NOW you filthy son of a bitch. I want to watch. I don't even fucking know you yet, and already I can see that you're a disgusting fucked up bastard. Take my slut whore of a friend, and take her now, don't you dare stop, I don't care if you do need to nut. I don't care if your fucking balls explode and I don't care if she passes out. You fuck her now you worthless piece of shit. You know you want her, a sick and depraved twisted fuck like you, you wanted her the moment you saw her, and I don't give a shit what you say the reasons were, you wouldn't have asked for us to spend the night if you hadn't."

"Good guys don't fuck dirty sluts like us. Nice guys don't give people the option to get loans for some pussy. You wanted her, now fuck her!" He slammed into her deep, I could hear growls coming from him. The anger poured from me in a scream and I slammed my fingers into his ass. He slowed down, and that pissed me off. "Go on you sick fuck, don't stop, you're not going to stop until you've taken both of us, you're going to fuck us into the ground you fucked up pussy slut. You wanted us, and you're not going to stop now." He speed up, thrusting deeper and deeper, she screamed and began to cum again around him. Her pussy couldn't take much more of the fucking I was forcing it through.

His growls turned to howls, as she squeezed his cock with her pussy cumming down his shaft. She lay on the floor half awake and he turned on me. Smacking my thigh so hard it raised a welt. He slammed his cock deep into my pussy and took me. I threw my head back and laughed. "Is that the best you got?"

He growled low, "no slut, that's NOT all," he pulled from my pussy and slammed deep into my ass, tearing it with the width of himself. Deep, and hard he slammed my ass purposely with no direction. I could feel myself bleeding and getting closer to cumming. "That's it pussy whore, fuck me like an animal." I screamed as I came down his shaft.

When it was over, I lay next to Rachel, and he lay next to us, as we passed out there on the floor, I could hear him mumbling about how much he'd enjoyed the verbal abuse I'd put him through, we didn't wake until morning. When we did wake up, we were quite eager to shower, rinse and repeat.

latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers