Dreams

Story Info
Two friends rescue Triple H from a snowstorm.
14k words
4.71
23.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Jennifer and I were waiting for the radio to ask for caller number 5. So I called again no answer. Jennifer looked at me. "Leslie, give up." I looked at her.

"No way! I'm going to win those damn RAW tics Jennifer. Oh hell, it's ringing. Ummm. What caller am I?? Oh God, YESSSSSS, I WON!" Jennifer and I started jumping up and down. The next day Jennifer and I were standing in line to pick up the tickets. She looked at me smiling.

"I still can't believe you won tics." I laughed.

"I just can't believe in two days I'm going to see HHH." She rolled her eyes.

"You're so obsessed with him."

"I am not. I just like him a lot." She gave me a look "OK, I like him a whole lot. Ok, I love him." She laughed and agreed. Two days later, we were sitting at China King and eating sushi.

"Leslie, please eat." I looked at her and ate a little.

"I'm so nervous Jennifer! I'm going to see him after loving him for four years. I'm going to see HHH." She patted my hand. I managed to eat a few bites before we had to go to the Oil Palace. We got in and found our seats. They were great by the way. " Oh my God, I have to go to the..." I ran to the bathroom barely making it into the stall before I got sick. Jennifer walked in to check on me. I walked out of the stall. "Just a little scared and nervous."

"Come on," she said. I got us some water and we headed back to our seats close to the backstage curtains. Randy Orton poked his head out and waved at us. We also saw HBK, who was looking great. We watched the wrestlers do their matches and we touched most of them. The last match was starting. Randy Orton vs. HHH. Orton came out and we booed and called him names. Then, HHH's music hit. Jennifer looked at me. "Are you ready?"

"I don't know," I told her. As soon as he came out, I was in tears. "Oh my God, Jennifer. It's him, it's really him!" I was sobbing as he stopped about 5 foot from me and spit. He looked at me and smiled before he walked past. "Oh my God, Jennifer, he smiled at me!" I was still crying and she was holding me.

"Leslie calm down!" He walked past us after beating Randy and winked at me and I just smiled.

We left and it had begun to snow hard. "Shit! We should just waited and let the storm pass," she said.

I looked at her. "And what? Starve to death? We can make it home. We have snow tires." We headed out toward home and were talking about how wonderful it was that he noticed me. I turned on the radio. A big blizzard had moved in and was here to stay at least for the week. We were about half way home when we saw a black Dodge Durango over turned in a ditch. Jennifer shouted.

"OH MY GOD! I hope they're ok." We stopped my car and got out. Jennifer looked in the drivers seat and covered her mouth. She looked at me almost crying. "Leslie, its Triple H." I rolled my eyes.

"Jennifer, that's not funny. We got to help these people."

"I'm not kidding," she said. I ran to the driver's side and looked. It was him. I started crying.

"We have to get him out."

Jennifer grasped my shoulders. "Calm down," she shouted. "We will get him help." Together, we got him out and I was going to call 911, but both of our cells were dead. We got him in the backseat of my car and took him home. Jennifer looked at me. "As soon as we get him to your house, we can call for help."

I looked at her. "I think he's going to be OK. He isn't bleeding anywhere, but I'll look at him when I get him in a bed." We got him to the house and in my extra bedroom/office Jennifer called that my HHH room because of all of the stuff I had of him in there. I laid him on the bed and checked him over. I looked at Jennifer. "He has a couple of broken ribs but no major damage."

She smiled at me. "There's no phone. It's dead. I guess the snow knocked it out." She looked at me. "Uhh, did you undress him??"

"Jennifer!"

"Well, did you?" she smiled. I looked at her.

"Just to his underwear. Not naked." She laughed.

"How funny is this? The man of your dreams is laying here in your extra bedroom." I smiled.

"Well it's pretty strange. I mean a stroke of good luck I guess." Jennifer said she had to go and check on Fergie. I walked her out. She said she would come back later. I waved, walked back in, and went in where he was lying on the bed. I sat beside him and looked at him. He was so amazing. I was about to touch his face when he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hey," he whispered. "Where am I??"

"You're here at my house. You flipped your SUV in the snow." He looked at me. "Is help coming?"

"Well, it's a blizzard out there and all the phones are out, but, as soon as I can, I will get you help, all right?"

"Ok," he whispered and touched my hand, sending tingles through my whole body.

"Can I get you anything for pain?"

"Yes, please," he said as I got up. Matilda came in yapping at him.

"Hush, Too Too." He laughed as he sat up a bit.

"How cute! A Min Pin. Steph has wanted one of these kinds of dogs." The mention of her name tied my stomach in a knot. The fact that that witch had him and not me was unbearable at times. "What's her name?" I turned around smiling.

"It's Matilda, but we call her Tilly or Too Too." She was crawling all over him as if she knew who he was. I brought the pain meds to him and he took them and looked at me.

"So, I see you're a fan." I blushed three shades of red.

"Yeah I am. I think you're wonderful. Ummm, what do I call you? Hunter or Paul?" He looked at me.

"Just Paul," he said. There was a knock on the door.

"Leslie, where are you?" I looked at Paul.

"It's just Jennifer." I called her back to the room. She walked in and he smiled. I introduced them and she shook his hand.

"I see you have met Tilly." He smiled at her. They talked as I brought him some soup in. He ate it and handed me the bowl.

"That was great," he said. Jennifer stood up, said her goodbyes, and I walked her to her snowmobile.

"Leslie, are you falling for him already?"

"No, I'm not," I told her. "I'm just helping him until I have to let him go." I sighed. "He's really sweet. He's very talkative, too. I'm surprised." She smiled and I told her bye as she drove off on her snowmobile. I walked back in the room to see Paul playing with the dog. He was talking baby talk to her. It was so cute. I laughed out loud and he looked up.

"How long have you been there?"

"Oh, just long enough to see you playing and baby talking to my dog." He smiled.

"Well, she is a cute little thing." I sat beside him.

"You need anything else?"

"No, I'm fine," he said. "But I wanted to thank you for saving me back there." I smiled at him and we talked for a long time. He told me about his family and didn't talk about Stephanie that much. I looked at the clock.

"I'm sleepy."

"Yeah me too," he said. "It's really late. Man," he said. "That snow is really coming down."

"Yeah it is. I better get you some more blankets." I put three more blankets on him and gave him more Advil. "Here. Take these. I don't want you hurting." He smiled.

"You really know how to spoil a guy, sweetie." i blushed.

"Well, I want to take care of you. I want you to feel better. I know your eager to go home." He smiled.

"Yeah, they have probably sent out a search party by now." We both laughed.

"Well, goodnight. If you need anything, just holler and I'll come."

"Thanks," he said. Tilly crawled under the blanket with him and went to sleep.

CHAPTER 2

Two weeks had passed and Paul was doing fine. He was out of bed and walking around playing with Matilda. We had phone service again so Paul was able to call and let Stephanie know he was fine, but the pass was still covered in snow and it was impossible to get through for at least another week. She told him to rest up and she would see him soon. I put on my heavy coat. "Where you going," he asked.

"Oh, I have to go feed the horses."

"You have horses?"

"Yeah," I told him. "Want to go and help me feed them?"

"Sure I do." We headed to the barn and were greeted by my horses. "What are their names?"

"The black one is Holly and the white male is Sunny." He patted them.

"They're great." I smiled at him.

"Want to ride?" He looked at me.

"I... don't know. I mean, I really haven't ridden much in my life."

"It's ok." I touched his arm. "We can take Holly and I'll ride with you."

"Ok," he smiled and I got her ready. We took off and he rode behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"You ok back there, Paul?"

"I'm fine. It's amazing out here." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I love it here. It's so peaceful."

"Where does Jennifer live?"

"Oh, down there." I pointed as we took off in a fast trot. He held on to my waist tightly as we rode up. Jennifer was in the front yard feeding her chickens.

"Leslie, don't ride up like that! You'll scare my poor chickens to death." Paul looked at her. "Hey Paul, how you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm fine," he told her. "We were just out for a ride." He slid off of Holly and stood there. He held out his hand to help me off of the horse. I slid off and Jennifer was grinning at me.

"Y'all hungry?"

"I'm fine," I said.

"No thanks, I'm fine too." He was chasing her chickens trying to catch them as if he had never seen one before. We stood there laughing at him as he was messing around She looked at me.

"You're falling for him, huh?"

"Yeah a little bit." I smiled at him and back to her. "I love him. I won't deny that."

"I know you love him, Leslie. You have told me that everyday for the past 6 years." Just then her Min Pin, Fergie, came out barking at Paul.

"Uhh, another Tilly," he said. He picked her up and baby talked her. He walked over to us "That was fun," he laughed. "So Jennifer, who is your favorite wrestler?"

"Well," she said. "I like Jericho...A lot. But I know he's married."

"No he's not," Paul said. "Well, he's not now at least. He caught his wife in bed with some guy when he went home one weekend and he divorced her. He was devastated. Now he's alone. He was depressed and he dated Trish Stratus for a long time but that didn't work out." Jennifer and I looked at each other grinning.

"Well Paul, we better get going."

"Can I drive the horse now?" I smiled at him.

"Sure, why not." He helped me get on the horse by touching my butt and then he couldn't figure it out, so, I slid off and showed him how to get in the saddle and then pulled myself up and sat behind him. Jennifer just stood there watching.

"Umm now what do I do?"

"You tell her GIDDY UP and give her a little kick with your foot." He did and she took off in a trot. I held on to him as if he were my lifeline and in my heart I knew I was going to have to let him go back to his life and I would have to carry on with my own. We rode back to the barn and put Holly in her stall and Paul fed her some oats. I walked back to her stall after putting the reins up and he was standing there petting her. I walked over to him. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Yes I did. That's the most fun I have had in a long time."

"Well I'm glad," I told him. "I loved taking you out and showing you were I live. It was a lot of fun." He leaned down and kissed me. As he broke the kiss, he looked at me.

"I'm sorry," he said, and looked away. I took his face in my hands.

"I'm not, Paul. Being with you these past two weeks have been the happiest time in my life. I love you and I'm not ashamed to admit that to you or anyone else." I took a deep breath in shock that I said that to him and in even bigger shock he had kissed me. He smiled at me with those big eyes of his shining.

"I admit I'm not sorry I kissed you, Leslie. I have feelings for you. I know I have only been here for 2 weeks, but I feel like I have known you my entire life and you make me so happy." He smiled and I was almost in tears when he told me that. He kissed me again, but with more passion and picked me up, carrying me into the house and laid me on the couch kissing me. We kissed and loved on each other as the fire crackled and popped. I looked at him.

"Paul, I want you so bad."

"I want you too, Leslie. More than I have ever wanted anyone." I pushed him onto the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. He undressed me, and as he did, he kissed my neck and ears, licking and sucking. We made love for what seemed like a lifetime, and as we lay there wrapped in each other's arms, we kissed and fell asleep. I woke the next morning at daybreak and went out and fed the horses. He was lying there still asleep, so I lay back down beside him and snuggled close to him. He wrapped his huge arms around me and pulled me to him. He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep. We woke up about 11 o' clock and I headed to the shower. I heard him walk in and just assumed he was going to the bathroom until I turned around and he was standing behind me. He kissed me. "Hey," he said. "Mind if I join you?"

"No. I don't mind," I told him. We kissed again as he lathered me up and washed me and then he washed my hair. I washed him and we played around for a long time. We made love again in the shower, which was amazing. We were getting out and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and it was Stephanie.

"May I please speak to Paul?" I took a breath.

"Paul, um, your, umm, Stephanie is on the phone." I handed it to him and went to get dressed. I could hear him talking to her and I knew I was going to lose him sooner than I had expected. Paul walked back in with a sad look on his face. I looked at him. "You ok, Paul? What's the matter?"

"Steph will be here in the morning to get me." I felt my heart drop to my feet. I looked at him.

"Oh, I see." I looked down to the floor fighting back tears. "Well, I ... guess I better make some lunch." I went to the kitchen and cried and cried. My heart was breaking. I made lunch and he walked in the kitchen and hugged me.

"Being with you has been so wonderful, Leslie, and I hate that I have to leave you, but I have to go back to my life and wrestling."

"I know, Paul. I understand and I'll miss you. I need to go to Jennifer's house for a few minutes ok? I'll be right back." I drove up to Jennifer's house and she met me at the door "

"Where's Paul?"

"He's at home eating." I went in and told her what happened and was in tears when I told her Stephanie was coming to get him in the morning. She hugged me as I cried. "God, Jennifer. I knew better than to fall in love with him. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to keep him, but when I look into his eyes my heart gets so weak and I can't even breath." She hugged me.

"It's alright girl. If it was truly meant to be, he will come back to you."

"I guess your right. Come over in the morning and tell him goodbye."

"Oh, I will," she said. "Besides, you're gonna need me there for support." I drove back home, walked in my kitchen, and saw he was at the sink washing dishes.

"Paul, what are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm doing the dishes. It's ok, I'm used to doing it." I pushed him away.

"Not in this house. You're my guest and not to lift a finger." He smiled.

"You have gotten me spoiled and I'm not use to that."

"Well," I smiled. "That's how you need to be treated. I love you and I would do anything for you." I kissed him. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom, laying me on the bed. I rolled on top of him undressing him. When we woke up, it was morning again and I knew the time had come I had to let him go.

CHAPTER 3

I woke him up and he took a shower. As he did that, I made him some breakfast, trying to hold back my emotions. Jennifer walked in and looked at me. "You ok?" I looked at her.

"Hell no, I'm not, but I have to let him go." He walked in.

"Hey Jennifer," he hugged her.

"Hey Paul," she said. "You ready?"

"Well, not really, but I have to go." He looked at me and smiled sadly. He ate his food and we heard a honk outside. I felt my heart stop. He stood up slowly and walked on to the porch. Jennifer and I followed. Stephanie got out of the car.

"PAUL!!!!!!!" She ran to him. I just stood there trying not to cry and Jennifer was standing beside me.

"Steph, this is Leslie and Jennifer. They rescued me from the car and Leslie nursed me back to health and took care of me." She looked at me coldly and said thank you.

"Paul honey, we better get going. We have to get on the road and get you back in the ring."

"Ok," he said. He picked up his bags and we walked him to the car. He put his things in the trunk. Before he got in, he hugged me. "Thank you. Leslie. You mean the world to me and I'll never forget you." I looked at him.

"I love you, Paul, and there's nothing that could make my love for you lose its hold." He kissed my cheek and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I love you, too," he whispered. "With all my heart. Always remember that."

"I will," I told him. He hugged Jennifer. He hugged me one last time.

"Goodbye," he said as he got in and they drove off. I gave one last wave. I sobbed as they drove away knowing in a moment what was lost in what could be. Jennifer held me and got me in the house and sat me down at the table. I looked at her.

"She was so cold to him, she wasn't happy to see him, she's so fake. I don't believe she even loves him."

"I know," Jennifer said. "She seemed distant to him." We talked for a while longer and Jennifer had to go home, so I went on and was making the bed and cried when I saw his T-shirt lying on the bed. I sat down and held it, knowing I'd probably never see him again. A week later, I was walking up from the stable when a young guy was at my door.

"Are you Leslie?" he asked.

"Yes I am."

"I have a package for you and some flowers." I took them and went inside. I covered my mouth. He sent me red and pink roses. I opened the package and there was a note that said this:

Dear Leslie,

I wanted to thank you again for taking care of me and showing me so much love. Here are 2 VIPs passes to Wrestlemania, including your backstage passes and hotel and airline tickets; so, I'll see you soon. I love you so much, baby, and I can't wait to see you.

Love, Paul.

I began to cry and called Jennifer and she came over and ran in. "WHAT HAPPENED??" I showed her the tics and flowers.

"We're going to Wrestlemania."

"HOLY SHIT! Oh my God, Leslie. This is unbelievable." She hugged me. "I have to go pack my stuff.

"Jennifer, we have 3 weeks! I think you have time." She smiled.

"I'm going to see Chris Jericho! OH GOD!" She ran out of the door hollering like a mad man. I just rolled my eyes and sat there looking at the flowers when the phone rang. Assuming it was Jennifer calling me AGAIN for the 10th time to tell me were going to Mania, I picked up the phone and said, "Ok, I get it! We're going to Wrestlemania! Now shut up!"

"Its me, Paul."

"OH, Paul! It's so great to hear your voice. Thank you for the flowers and the tics."

"Well, that's the least I could do for you, sweetheart. I mean, you took care of me. And showed me true love and that means so much to me. When your love took me in, my life changed. It was like I belonged there and my loneliness was gone and a new life was about to begin. It was like I realized, ok, I love you and Stephanie has to go. I'm leaving her, Leslie. I don't love her and haven't for a long time." He paused and I was crying. "Don't cry, sweetheart. I'm just telling you how I feel." I could tell he was crying too.

"I love you, Paul, and I can't wait to hold you." We said goodbye and hung up.

CHAPTER 4 Wrestlemania

Three weeks had passed and Jennifer rushed to my house Thursday morning and woke me up at 5 am. "LETS GO!" She jumped on my bed. "Get your ass up, woman. It's time to go. We're gonna miss our plane." I looked at the clock.