Daughter's Anal Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter Shelly "opens" Mom Eileen's butthole.
1.5k words
4.27
303.2k
79

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen forced to service, and is serviced by, her horny daughter!!

Here's what's happened so far (from Chapter 3):

Meanwhile, Joanie and Rosie are caught-up in their own deep anal buggery; Joanie leans forward so that her large breasts dangle and bobble freely, like ripe fruits, so that the Italian girl has access to her swollen nipples

while delving into her juicy asshole, hard and fast. Rosie reaches between and caresses Joanie's clit, feeling the syrupy spend drip copiously over her questing digits, evidence her partner's intense arousal. She bounced up

and down on her partner's fat dick, riding her as hard as she could. Her heavy breasts bounce in rhythm to her movements. She is as horny as she's ever been! She is as WET as she's ever been, as well.. Up down, up down...

"AhhhhhhFUCK!" Jeanie screeches, as the pressure of her clit on her lover's belly, as well as the torrid, deep anal penetration, combine to send her into a mind-blowing orgasm.

"UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!" She bellowed, as she came all over the reclining Rosie.

Keisha's thrusts are jerky, less coordinated as she loses control.

In the end, indescribable bliss as waves of pleasure crash through their sweaty, entangled bodies. Both busty, mature woman and nubile teen continue their "bump and grind" until little by little, Keisha's strokes lose steam and she rests

motion-less atop her older lover's perspiration-slick back, still seated firmly up her plush rear. Joanie and Rosie lay nearby in a delightful heap. Rosie's big dick is still buried deep in her friend's horny ass; it feels so good there that Joanie doesn't want to let it go.

Alone and confused, is ruminating about the events of the past 24 hours. The other three young women have been more than happy to explain to her that her OWN DAUGHTER, Shelly, was the one who enlisted them to subdue and rape her.

Stunned by this news, Eileen has been wracking her brain since Joanie, Rosie, and Keisha left her alone in the room, trying to figure-out what she has done that would cause her own child to turn-against her in this way. Shelly has not

appeared as yet; the only one he has seen since her encounter with her daughter's three friends is Joanie, who brought her a breakfast of toast, eggs, and coffee, a short silk kimono, and fresh lingerie. As hungry as she as, Eileen made short

work of the food, then took a shower and dressed in the skimpy underwear (the same type of ensemble as before, except for the color: "whore-red") and robe.

Eileen is full of guilt and shame at the way she reacted to the three-woman attack; she is confused at the way she wantonly gave-in to the perverted acts. She has been married for twenty years! To a MAN! She only gave-in and submitted to the trio for her own safety...didn't she? She didn't enjoy what they had made her do...they'd forced her. She isn't a LESBIAN; she's sure of it! Yet her actions during the four-way cannot be explained-away so conveniently, and she is still ruminating when Shelly makes her first appearance...

Eileen barely notices that the teen locked the door after entering; it is the fact that her daughter is BUCK NAKED, except for a pair of thigh-high leather boots and a foot-long rubber dingus strapped about her slim middle!

"Shelly, what---" Eileen starts to say, before Shelly shuts her up:

"Close your fuckin' trap, Mom, and listen up! I'll bet you have a lot of questions about what's going on, and I may answer them later, if I feel like it...the important thing is that I've been waiting for this day for a long time, so you better believe it will be a huge mistake to disappoint me. By the way, I've seen you in action, so I know you're a "SUB", so I expect the same kind of enthusiastic performance you gave my friends or else"

Stunned into silence, Eileen says nothing. Her daughter continues her speech:

"From now on, you will address me as MISTRESS SHELLY. The same for my friends. You eat, sleep, shit, shop when I say, and only IF I say. You will spread your legs and your butt-cheeks for me and my friends at a seconds' notice, and you better not ever refuse me or them. You will tell NO ONE of this arrangement. Publicly, everything will seem normal to Daddy, the neighbors, etc, but in private I OWN YOU. Understand, Mother-bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Shelly"

"Good doggie...Look at this big dick, Mommy," the horny teen orders, her small fist wrapped around the thick base of the bogus dong. "It's a little more than you're used to, but I bet you can handle it"

Eileen is mesmerized by the size of her daughter's strap-on dildo; despite her fear and confusion, she is aware of a moistening in her genital area and a strange, horny itch in her anal region.

Eileen's slender shoulders sag in defeat. It is clear that her daughter has no intention of being denied. She is much stronger than Eileen, both in body and in will. She is the boss. She will use Eileen in whatever manner she chooses. Just as her friends have.

"Down on your knees, Mom-bitch. I've seen how good you suck cock on film; now I'm gonna test you out in person"

Eileen sinks to her knees, defeated and resigned to her fate. When Shelly steps forward, her big dong aimed at her mom's mouth, the submissive older woman opens her red lips and accepts it without hesitation.

Eileen utilizes the same technique she has used on her husband, as well as previous male lovers: she licks it from the flared tip to the bottom of her "balls", and back again, her tongue swirls about the bulbous head while her offspring

stares down at her, impressed with her technique.

"Good job, so far, Mommy" the well-hung teen murmurs.

After a few more minute of this oral worship, Shelly is ready to move-on to other things...NASTIER THINGS!

"Get on your all fours, Slave" she orders her mother softly.

Eileen is quick to obey, divesting herself of her silken kimono and displaying her abundant charms to her daughter's greedy stare before positioning herself on her hands and knees as ordered.

The younger woman takes a moment to admire her mother's voluptuously-curved figure: the enormous, pendulous breasts, flat stomach, full, sexily-curved ass...the heat rises in her own loins as she contemplates sticking it to her sexy mom for the first time.

Eileen shudders when her daughter presses a thumb between her buttocks and rubs her anus. After a few moments of this, the older woman is panting and making small sounds of lust deep in her throat.

Shelly coats her fingers with Vaseline and pastes it onto her partner's still slightly-gaping anal pucker, and scoops-out and spreads more onto her "dick" before getting behind Eileen and spreading her plush butt-mounds wide with her

small hands.

Eileen senses Shelly's cock-head nudging at the entrance to her most private hole and steels herself for the buggering that her daughter had promised her was her destiny. Eileen's cuntal juices begin to run as the thick rubber truncheon begins to force its way into her anus. The besieged mother winces and groans as Shelly pushes her hips forcefully forward, increasing the pressure on her weakening sphincter muscle until it begins to buckle inward. Four inches, then two more, then a additional inch slide in before meeting resistance.

Shelly grasps Eileen's hips and levers her monster dingus the rest of the way into her busty mom's wrecked butt-hole. The whimpering mother's rectum finally stretches enough to accommodate the full length and girth of the invading latex wang, and her sigh of relief is half sob, half sigh.

After the briefest of pauses, Shelly starts to pump her slim hips slowly and deliberately, her pace steady for the first two dozen or so thrusts. A warm glow begins to spread through-out her wide-open rear hole, and despite herself she is soon rocking-backward to meet the speeded-up, the machine-like thrusts of her teen daughter; Where in the world had Shelly learned to fuck a woman this way? Eileen wonders absently, deep in the back of her over-heated mind.

Without missing a stroke, Shelly reaches underneath her panting, wriggling mom, to squeeze and maul Eileen's heavy, dangling tits, eliciting additional squeals of delight from her dildo-impaled slave/mother.

Each hard, deep thrust brings a fresh groan or whimper from Eileen. The giant prick is now sliding easily in the huge-titted rape victim's dilated, distended anal chute, and the sounds she is making are combinations of pleasure and pain, instead of just pain...

Shelly's thighs are contacting her mother's lush, round butt-cheeks hard with each pounding thrust, making them shake and wobble like big bowls of pale white jello. Almost at the same instant, the climax that has been building in both women culminates in a simultaneous, ear-splitting wail of joy as they both explode in a mind-shattering orgasm that leaves the incestuous pair breathless and almost too stunned to move.

Eileen collapses onto her front, and Shelly, her cock still buried in her mother's ass, lies atop her sweaty back. The two women lay there, too drained to do anymore then try to catch their breath...

Chapter 5 is the next installment

My other series:

ANAL TRIO

CHRISSY MARTINEZ, LATINA STUD

HER DAUGHTER'S SEX TOY

(THESE) LADY TRUCKERS ARE MOTHERFUCKERS!

WANDA TEACHES HER DAUGHTERS TO FUCK!