A Perfect World Pt. 03

Story Info
Totally under his control; pleasing her pleases him.
3.3k words
4.6
73.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX

"Do it. Show me how you masturbate, how you make yourself come."

She turned that shade of pink once again. Masturbating was very private to her, her own escape. She had never done it in front of another person, even her husband.

"I...I can't -uuuunnnnggghh!.

She groaned and panted as Iain leaned over and grasped her nipples and twisted them hard.

"What did you say?"

"But...I've never done that in front of another person before."

"You can do it. If you are good and do it, then I will make it even better for you."

"O....okay, I'll try."

She leaned back, and he sat at the other end of the sofa, watching her. She started cupping and massaging her breasts, pushing them together and rubbing and gently pulling on her nipples. One hand slides down between her thighs, seeking out her clit, rubbing up and down her slit. She felt embarrassed, but that also seemed to have its own form of turn-on. She knew it was pleasing him for her to do this, that he found her attractive and was turned on by her, so she began to see it in a different light.

Her fingers became coated in her own juices, and she began breathing deeply. Her clit hardened under her fingers and her hips began moving on their own. She imagined her going down on her, thrusting into her, taking her. Her sighs became moans, breathing and fingers quickened. As she approached orgasm, she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes," he said. "Look at me. I want you to look at me when you come."

She opened her eyes and saw him, a look of lust on his face, staring intently, his gaze burning into her. She reached the edge and plunged off of it, wailing and thrashing on the sofa, her hand clutching her breast, hand covering her mound. She couldn't help closing her eyes as the waves of overwhelming pleasure washed over her. As it subsided, she suddenly felt his mouth clamp over her breast, sucking her nipple into her mouth, seizing it between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she wailed as she once again headed towards orgasm. His hand joined her at her pussy, fingers sliding inside her. His fingers pressed upward, rubbing in circles, as if he was trying to press through to her clit from the inside. An overwhelming wave of pressure overcame her; it was unlike anything she had experienced and she exploded again, this time from their combined efforts. "Oh god! Oh god!!!!!" She convulsed underneath him, vision blurred, leaking out her juices all over his sofa.

Eventually she came down and he held her.

"I've...I've never come more than once in a row before. And...and...and how you touched me, I've never come that hard before either. What...what did you do to me?"

"That was your G-spot. It's right here." He pressed on it again and she gasped. "We're going to find out more spots on you like that.

He took her into his bedroom. Standing behind her, he ran his hands over her body, holding her close. She ground her ass against him. Facing the large futon, she saw an array of devices on the bed, vibrators, dildos, lube, and straps. Her eyes widened.

"What are those for?"

"Those are for you, my dear."

He led her to the futon. "Lay down."

"O....okay"

"Excuse me?"

"Okay, sir."

"Good girl."

She lay down and he joined her.

"Place your hands together above your head."

She did so, looking intently at him the whole time, a little nervous. He wrapped one of the straps around her wrists and pulled her arms high over her head. He secured the strap to the frame of the futon. Sliding down the bed, he took two other straps in hand.

"Spread your legs wide."

She complied and he bent them by the knees, bringing them up on either side of her chest. He took the straps and secured her legs in that position. She was unable to move and felt utterly exposed. He could have his way with her in any way he desired. He leaned over her and kissed her deeply. She saw the blindfold and her eyes widened. He began to blindfold her.

"No!"

He sensed the panic in her voice. He searched her face, her eyes.

"When...when I was raped...he...he...blindfolded me."

"Is he here now?"

"N....no..."

"That's right. He is not here. And he won't be here. It's just you and me. You are safe. He is only here if you let him be here. You have your safeword. If you need to use it, use it. If you do not, then I know that I can continue."

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and nodded. "Please do it."

He blindfolded her. In the total darkness, her other senses became heightened. His lips nuzzled her neck, tongue ran lightly around her ears. Fingers stroked her body, down her sides, her breasts, her knees, her navel. Lips and tongue traveled to follow his hands. Neena never realized how sensitive her body could be. His lips traveled down, teased her thighs, outside and moving inward. Warm breath on the cleft between her legs caused her to sigh.

She wanted to arch herself into him, but she could not move. Agonizing moments passed, seemingly like hours, before his tongue swept up her slit to her clit, causing her to gasp and moan. It found her clit and flicked it like he did to her nipple earlier. Each flick caused her to quake.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

His fingers entered her once again, and his mouth went to work on her clit, nibbling and licking while his other hand roamed her breasts. Not being able to really move did not limit her muscles from contracting and relaxing. The tension of being fully restrained, not being able to see, and Iain's efforts were bringing her to orgasm quicker than she ever had. Moments later, she shrieked and exploded, coating his fingers and face with her cum. He licked up her juices and then gave her some rest. She felt his lips on hers, and she opened her mouth to accept his tongue. She was a little caught off guard as she tasted her pussy, eliciting a moan from her.

"You like the way you taste, don't you?"

"Mmmmm....yes. I don't know why, but....but...I taste GOOD!"

He chuckled. "So, you like the taste of pussy, don't you?"

"Well, I like the way I taste."

Iain knew better, and knew that she would like the taste of others as well. She would soon find that out, but not tonight. Tonight was HIS night.

CHAPTER SEVEN

"So, you want some more?"

"Yes Sir."

"You know that even if you said no, that I would still do it regardless."

"Yes, I know."

"And why is that?"

"Because...you are in charge, Sir."

"That's right. It's time to take you further."

Neena trembled at the thought. She felt him get off the futon, and several minutes later he returned. He began running his hands over her body again, but this time something was different. His hands were warm, and a wonderful scent was in the air. Wherever he touched her, that warmth was left on her body. She realized that he was using a heated scented oil on her. This relaxed her further. Again he began to stimulate her clit, her nipples, and her neck. She relished the thought of another orgasm, but then he stopped.

"No!" she whined, "please, don't stop. I mean...don't stop, Sir."

She felt something pinch both her nipples, and the pressure increased, causing them to ache something fierce. But along with the pain came even more pleasure than she imagined. She felt something press against her pussy, but it was too big to be his fingers. Iain advanced the lubed vibrator into Neena's pussy. She groaned as the fake cock filled her and he moved it in and out while his mouth worked over her clit, satisfying her, pushing her again towards orgasm.

As she was about to cum, she felt something odd, something was gently massaging her anus. What was happening? She panicked, and struggled unsuccessfully against her bonds.

"Noooo...NOOOO!!!!!"

But Iain ignored her, and continued to massage her backside, putting a little more pressure. The combination of stimulation of her other erogenous zones was too much, however, and as she reached the brink of orgasm, something else funny happened.

She found that the pressure on her ass was not unpleasant, even as she felt her asshole begin to relax and the dildo enter her.

"No...Oh god...uhhhhnnnngggghhhh!!!!!"

It triggered her strongest orgasm yet. She convulsed, wailing, and her ass allowed the intruder a welcome place. She felt so full and...satisfied. Could that be it? But Iain did not give her rest this time, and it was only a matter of moments before another orgasm hit her.

"Aiiiiiiyyeeeeeeee! Oh...no...not again! Uhhhngh...uhhhhnnngghhh....I'm COOOOMMMMIIINGGG!"

Finally, he let her rest for a few moments. He untied her legs, hands, and she shuddered and convulsed as he removed the nipple clamps, vibrator, blindfold, and dildo. He massaged her legs and thighs, and the rest of her body. Her muscles were aching, and he soothed them.

"So, how do you feel now?"

"Oh...god.... What are you doing to me? I mean...I mean...I have NEVER felt anything like that!"

"Did I not tell you to trust me?"

"Yes. I know that I should trust you. It's...just...no one has ever done that to me before. Has ever made me feel like that before. And...." She turned that familiar shade of pink.

"What?"

"And...I...you...what you did to my ass...I...I...kinda...."

"Liked it?"

She looked away and buried her face in his shoulder. "Yes. I liked it. I liked it. I shouldn't have, but I did."

"And why should you have not liked it?"

She looked up at him. "Because! I was sodomized! It was horrible. I can't tell you how much it hurt. But...but when you did it...." She buried her head back into him.

"It felt good, right?"

"YES! Yes, it did!"

"Good, I think you are ready."

Neena was confused. "Ready for what?" Then she realized what he meant. "I don't know. I don't think I'm ready for that." He looked intently at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He said nothing. She realized the error in what she said and lowered her eyes.

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Turn over."

She looked pleadingly at him, unable to speak, but her eyes begged him not to do what was coming next. She knew she could not resist him. Not that he would ever hurt her. She knew that in her soul. She relented and slowly rolled over onto her stomach. She tensed up, even before he touched her. But that familiar warm oil was massaged into her back, legs, and buttocks, and she soon relaxed. He ran his finger up and down between her buttocks, passing back and forth over her anus. He stroked her pussy and clit at the same time, bringing her to another orgasm, relaxing her asshole. He continued stroking her clit, bringing her to the brink. Only this time, he stopped just before she came. And did it again. And again, torturing her.

"Please. Pleeeeease, let me cum. Please, I need to cum. Please sir!"

But he wouldn't. She lay there, panting, frustrated, desperate for release. She felt him straddle her legs, pushing hers together with his knees. She felt more oil being poured between the crack of her ass massaged into her anus. He lowered himself on top of her, his pelvis against the protrusion of her rounded ass. He supported his weight with one hand so that she felt the presence of his body on top of hers, but not the crushing mass. It was just enough for her to know that he controlled her, and possessed her.

"Spread your ass," he said. Neena paused, then reached back with both hands and grasped her cheeks, pulling them apart, exposing her most delicate, vulnerable place. With his other hand, Iain directed the tip of his cock to her anus. He rubbed his cock against the opening in circles, with gentle pressure. Then he removed his hand and slid it under her between her thighs, reaching for her clit.

"Please...please, be gentle."

He whispered in her ear. "You're going to love this."

He put gentle pressure against her with a circular motion of his hips. "Press back against me, slowly." His fingers circled her clit, teasing it, making her moan. She took a deep breath and began rotating her hips, pressing her perfect ass back at him. At first, nothing happened. But as his fingers and cock worked their magic on her, her ass loosened and the tip of his cock started to enter her.

"Oh....ohhhhhhhh...."

More pressure, and the head was in.

"Uh...GOD...unngh...oooh...slowly...slowly...."

Neena felt like she was being stretched impossibly. Iain began slowly pressing further.

"Ow...ohhh...no....stop, please...uhhhhnnn..."

Iain slowed his efforts, but did not stop.

"No...no....it's too big...."

It was so tight, she was so full. There wasn't really pain per se. It was more fear. She wondered if she could take it, or would those feelings from long ago come back to haunt her. Neena thought for a moment about using the safeword, but then put the thought out of her mind. She knew she must try.

She deepened her breathing. Iain shifted his weight and his arm, bringing it around her shoulders. His hand came around underneath her upper chest. She felt resting on the futon by the base of her throat, brushing against her neck. Her neck...her neck.... She took his hand and placed it on her neck. That did it, it was what she needed, what was missing. He picked up on her intentions, and closed his fingers, gently grasping it...squeezing...

"Uhhhhnnnngh...oh god, that's it!"

Her muscles relaxed and he slid halfway inside her.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhh!!!!! Oh, yeah...oh yes...yes...!"

She pressed her hips back at hip, taking him even deeper inside her.

"Fuck me, yes...oh god, it feels good...so good...so...goooooooooddd!

He began sliding his cock in and out of her ass, grinding his pelvis against her ass.

"Uhhh...uhhh..uhhh...uhhh...oh god...I'm...I'm...."

Whatever pain, or hesitation, or resistance there was melted away and she felt a pleasure she never imagined could be. In fact, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Before she knew it, she felt some familiar feelings. No, it couldn't be. Could she, actually, come...?

"I...I...can't believe...I...it feels so good...so good..."

She pressed her neck down against his hand, bucked her ass back against him.

"Yeah...oh god...oh...oh...gonna cum...gonna cum...harder...harder...!"

Iain pounded her, slamming his cock into her ass again and again. Neena cried out and pushed her ass out, causing him to bottom out in her ass, his cock all the way in, pelvis pinning her against the futon.

"Cumming...cumming now!"

She wailed and convulsed, her ass spasming and clamping down on his cock, as she had the most intense orgasm of the evening, and the most powerful one of her life. Iain kept pounding her, again and again, his fingers a blur on her clit. Unlike her previous times, her orgasm didn't end. She continued to writhe beneath him, cumming repeatedly.

"Oh....unnhhhgggghhh....nnnnnggghh....stop...I...can't..."

She tried to get out the words, that she couldn't take it anymore, that it was too much, too intense.

"Please...Iain...no more...no...cumming again...noooooo!"

Iain would occasionally back off, but would never stop. He kept her in a state of constant arousal.

"Please...no...more...no more...Sir...can't take...take...uuuhhngh...cum... cummmmmming..."

Neena's world started spinning and the world became fuzzy. She collapsed beneath him, unconscious. Iain slowed down and stopped, remaining inside her. When he started to withdraw from her, she regained consciousness, jerking beneath him. She gripped his hands tightly.

"No...don't pull out...not yet...please...please Sir...I mean...you haven't cum yet."

"This night is about you," said Iain.

"I know, but I want you to enjoy it. I want you to cum too. Please, let me please you. Please, cum in me. Cum in my ass. I know you want to. I want you to."

He smiled and began thrusting into her again.

Neena's eyes rolled back. "Oh yeah...fuck me...fuck me in the ass...in the ass...."

He slammed into her harder. "Who am I?"

"You're my master."

"Who owns you?"

"You do. I belong to you."

She turned her head around and looked back at him, a sultry smokey look in her eye.

"Please sir. Fuck me. This ass is yours...to fuck whenever you want...I'll do anything...anything you want...as long as you keep fucking me...like this...oh...gonna cum...again!"

She convulsed under him, wailing. That brought him to the edge, and he exploded inside her.

"Oh god, I can feel you cumming...shooting...in my ass...oh yeah...yes...cumming toooooo!!!"

His orgasm set hers off and they shared an orgasm together.

As they came down, they rolled over onto their sides, spooning, he still inside her. They were both exhausted, fully drained. She snuggled back against him. He held her close, and they both fell asleep together.

CHAPTER NINE

They awoke in the morning, still entwined. Neena rolled over to face him.

"I can't believe...believe that...I did...that we did...that."

"Believe it," he said.

"I never thought that I would...that I could...do those things..."

"And enjoy them?"

She sighed a long sigh. "Yes, and enjoy them. How did you know, you know, what to do?"

"I followed my instincts. I knew you had the ability to let go, and be your true self. You just needed the direction, and the discipline."

"Mmmm...yes...I can't believe it, that I let you do those things to me. But it felt so right to do.... You own me now, don't you?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Well, I don't know if I have a choice. I mean, I'm still married and all. But, you have an effect on me. You have control over me. And...I...like it. I need it. I...I don't know what to do..."

"Well, I am not going to ask you to leave your husband. That is your own business. If you choose to come to me, even if you decide to remain married, that is fine with me. I have no jealously issues, and I don't need to possess you exclusively. You should know that I do on occasion have more than one partner. I do not expect you to be exclusive with me, nor should you expect that I remain exclusive with you."

"I...I suppose that is fair. I do not know if I will stay with my husband or not, but I don't know if I can stay away from you."

"I understand. If you decide to be with me, regardless of if you are also with your husband, then there must be an understanding as to the nature of our relationship. When you are with me, you will submit to me. You will do what I ask of you. You will likely do many things for the first time. You will always have your safeword if you choose to use it. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I do want this, to be under your command. For now, I think I will stay with my husband, but when I am with you, I will do what you ask."

"Good. I will occasionally give you assignments. Tasks to do. You will do them. I will know if you lie to me, Neena"

"I won't lie to you. And I will do whatever you ask of me. No matter how...uncomfortable I may feel about it at first."

"Really? It is good to hear that. Because I am thinking about your first assignment."

She felt a tingling between her thighs, thinking of what he might do, or have done, to her. "What would you have me do, Sir?"

To be continued...