Ms. Kitty's Sex Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets Ms. Kitty unexpectedly at a Christmas party.
2.1k words
4.53
85.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfhouse
milfhouse
32 Followers

For three weeks in a row, I left the office on both Thursdays and Fridays and went straight to Ms. Kitty's. For three weeks I sat in the car in the late August heat, staring at the building, its neon green sign, its blackened door, but never getting up the courage to go in. The sweat dripped from my brow and I felt my underwear dampen as I peered at the windowless store, hopelessly wishing for a glimpse of my pink-haired friend. I wondered which car in the parking lot was hers, what time she got off work, if she remembered me.

It was ridiculous.

I'd taken the butterfly dildo contraption home and tried it, but it wasn't the same. After playing with it once, I stuffed it back in the box and hid it under some sweaters in the closet, too embarassed to share it with my husband. I took it out two more times, but each time I felt even sillier. I never left it on long enough to allow myself to climax, I didn't use it enough to warrant new batteries.

At lunch two weeks after I bought it, I told the girlfriends who'd given me the gift certificate that I'd never gone to Ms. Kitty's. Never bought anything. They pretended to be mad but two of them came to me privately as we walked to our cars and said they'd never spent theirs either. I shrunk even farther into secret embarassment---what if they knew that I actually had bought something? What if they knew what I'd done while inside the store?

I guess I was a certain "kind" of shopper after all.

Months later, long after the memory of the pink haired girl should have faded, my husband and I went to a Christmas party thrown by one of his office mates. It was purely out of obligation; neither one of us liked him, but attendance was expected. Office politics.

We entered the house, cold from the chill air, where our host and hostess greeted us at the door and took our coats. My nipples were hard and shone against the fabric of my silk blouse. Unfortunately, the host was drunk enough to comment. "Little nip in the air, I see," he said cleverly. I laughed politely and crossed my arms over my chest. As soon as we could, my husband and I headed for the bar.

On my second martini, as I stood looking at the garish white tree crowding their living room, my husband tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Honey, I want you to meet someone."

I turned around to shake hands with his friend from the office and almost dropped my drink.

"This is Elenor. The new woman in accounting? I think I mentioned her."

Elenor stuck her hand out and I shook it. I paid so little attention to her that I wouldn't have ever been able to pick her out of a line up.

"Her husband is sick, so she brought her daughter, um..."

"Pixie," she supplied.

"...right. Pixie. For company."

Pixie stuck her hand out and I wordlessly shook it, noting the odd ring on her thumb.

Elenor bragged, "Pixie's home for winter break. She's a sophomore at University. Straight A student, this one. Aren't you Pix?" Her mom pushed her bangs from her face. "She works at the library."

As her mother continued to go on and on about Pixie, I looked up from the carpet to meet her gaze. She no longer had pink hair and most of her facial piercings were absent, but she was the girl from Ms. Kitty's. She was my girl. My knees involuntarily shook.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Hanson," she said and she winked at me.

I coughed and my husband put his hand on my shoulder. "You OK?"

"Yeah, yeah. Fine," I managed. "Excuse me," I said, as I looked at the floor. "I need to use the bathroom." I rushed away from them, calling, "It was a pleasure to meet you."

Holy shit.

I stopped at the bar for another martini, gulped it down and then made my way to the bathroom at the end of the hallway. The music was thumping and the crowd was loud and I couldn't think clearly. As I shut the door, I was overwhelmed by what had just happened, my breathing short and my legs weak. I stood in the peach colored room, trying to calm down.

I sat on the toilet for a few moments until I felt sure I could stand again, then I splashed some water on my face, patted it dry, straightened my skirt and opened the door to rejoin my husband. Maybe he'd be ready to go.

I turned the knob and pushed on the door and there, before me, stood Pixie, a grin on her face.

Before I could speak she placed her hand flat against my chest and forced me back into the bathroom. She turned around and locked the door, effectively sealing us off from the rest of the party.

"Hey." She stood in front of me forever, just looking. "You're as pretty as I remembered. I looked for you. For a few weeks. I thought for sure you'd come back."

As was the case with our first meeting, I couldn't find my voice.

She started opening cabinets, looking around. "I can keep calling you Mrs. Hanson, or you could tell me your first name," she said. "I've already fucked you, so we might as well skip the formalities." She placed her hand on my thigh momentarily and I felt it tingle all the way to my clit.

"Nina," I managed.

"Bingo, Nina," Pixie said, as she pulled something from the cabinet below the sink. "Everyone always has something to play with." She smiled at me earnestly.

"So, you work at the library?"

She laughed. "Elenor thinks so." She flicked her thumb in the direction of her mother.

"You dyed your hair. I mean, undyed it. Or whatever." I blushed.

Pixie held a large blue dildo before me. So much for small talk.

She snapped the switch on and the contraption whirred to life, humming and shaking. I knew it was too loud for anything to be heard, but I was sure everyone in the party could hear it, knew what I was about to do.

She studied my face.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't want to do this again, do you?"

I thought about her offer. I was surprised I could think at all. I said nothing at first.

"That's cool," Pixie said. "I mean, I just thought...you seemed so...," she turned the dildo off and bent down to return it, "...into it the first time."

"Wait," I said. My panties started to soak through and I saw in the mirror that my nipples were hard again.

Pixie pivoted on her bent legs and smiled wickedly. "I knew it." And without another word, she withdrew the dildo again and snapped it back to life. I bit my lip and nodded.

She placed her hand on my thigh and touched me lightly, caressing my eager flesh. She slipped my skirt past my hips and it dropped to the floor beside her. Her hand went to my underpants and she gently stroked my cunt on top of the lacy fabric.

I'd missed her. As good as a lover as my husband was, there was something about Pixie. She knew instinctively what I liked, what I wanted, what I needed. I tossed my head back and moaned.

She removed my underwear, placing her index fingers on either side of my hips and sliding them down, goosebumps covering my anxious legs.

Her mouth joined the party then, her tongue dancing on my carefully trimmed mound, then my pulsing labia, then my throbbing clit. I moaned louder and placed my hands on the top of her head. She licked generously, my juices flowing. I was close to orgasm and she hadn't even used the dildo, which still hummed in her hand.

"Use the...the..." I couldn't speak, so I pointed to the plastic cock.

She brought the head of it to my labia and gently inserted the first three inches into my waiting body. It was thick, much thicker than my husband, and it stretched and pulled my pussy to fit---and there were still six inches to go.

"Oh, god, Pixie. Pull it out. Push it in. Pull it out," I said, as if she needed instruction.

Pixie laughed and worked my clit with her finger as she ripped at my cunt with the huge dildo.

My hand drifted to her face. I tucked her mousy brown hair behind her ears and stroked her cheek. I placed my index finger in her mouth and she sucked on it as she guided the vibrating dildo in and out of my cunt. The rhythm of her sucking matched the rhythm of the dildo and I moved my hips to take it all in.

She withdrew the dick one last time, slowly, and held it at the apex of my vagina for a moment before thrusting all nine inches into my body.

"Oh, fuck me, Pixie. Fuck me hard!" I cried out, not caring who heard me.

I shook with my orgasm and she held the dildo there until my thighs stopped swaying. She pulled it out and placed it in my mouth where I struggled to take it in all in, cleaning it of my wetness while she watched.

"Oh, shit. That was amazing," Pixie said as she pinched my nipples, played with them. "Now do me."

I wasn't thinking straight, the alcohol, the orgasm...so I didn't question her. I took the dildo from her hand and kissed her hard on the mouth. She pushed her tongue between my lips and I sucked it as she had done with my fingers. She tasted like bubble gum.

She pulled back and unbuckled her belt, letting her pants fall to the floor revealing beautiful hips and a glorious stomach. She wore no underwear, so I was able to admire her young pussy immediately. She shaved it, which I'd never had the guts to do, and it looked amazing. Pink like a flower petal. I bent down curiously, remembering our last meeting, and parted her lips. A large silver hoop hung from her stretched clit.

"Oh," I said involuntarily.

"Suck on it," she said, her eyes closed.

I hesitated and then went for it. I took the silver ring between my fingers and gave it a gentle tug. Her head went back and she cried out. I placed my lips on it and sucked it into my mouth, taking some of her soft skn with it. I licked it, pulled it, and then, finally, hummed on it. Her cunt released sweet juices which dribbled down my chin.

I stayed with her, sucking and tugging until she climaxed and then I stood before her. Her tongue went to my face and she cleaned the cum from my lips and chin.

"You should do it. It's so fucking amazing," she said in reference to her pierced clit.

"I can't believe I'm doing any of this," I admitted.

"But you are," Pixie said. "Thank god, you are." She bent over the closed toilet and her dainty little ass stuck straight up in the air. "Fuck my ass."

If I had stopped to think about it, I would have never done it. I was married, for crying out loud. Member of the PTO, soccer mom...but, damn. It felt so good and I wanted to so bad.

The dildo snapped to life in my hand and she jumped.

I found joy in being the one in control after being at her mercy --- twice. I ran the dildo across her back, watching her flesh respond to the temptation. She flexed her muscles, standing on tiptoes. She purred like a kitten as I circled her ass.

She removed the ring from her thumb and opened the top of it, like a locket. She dipped her finger in and rubbed it on her ass.

"Use it on the dildo," she told me breathlessly.

I stuck my finger it in and coated the dildo with the green, fragrant lube and then plunged my finger into her ass.

"Oh. Fuck me, Nina. Please," she said as she raised her ass to push my finger in farther. "Fuck me."

I placed the head of the dildo against her ass and felt a tingle of excitement along my spine. Maybe I could be next. I always wanted to be fucked in the ass.

Knock, knock.

I froze.

Knock, knock. "Hon? You OK?"

Oh my god. My husband.

"Oh my god. My husband," I whispered to Pixie, who hadn't changed position at all. She still clutched the seat of the toilet, her ass ready for penetration.

"Invite him in," she said. And not too quietly.

"What?" She couldn't be serious.

"Come on, he's a guy. He'll be into it." She grabbed my tit through my blouse and I shrieked.

"Honey?" He repeated. "You alone in there?"

milfhouse
milfhouse
32 Followers