Jamie the Gloryhole Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Jamie visits the gloryhole again.
1.8k words
4.59
118.5k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jr0777
jr0777
56 Followers

As you know from my previous stories, I am a "normal" person during the day and a crossdressing slut at night who loves to be on her knees. Her name is Jamie.

Cocksucker Jamie loves servicing complete strangers at gloryholes. Nothing is more exciting than seeing a hard naked cock slip through the hole in the wall waiting to be kissed and sucked. I love having cock in my mouth and banging against the back of my throat -- but my absolute favorite part is when the cum starts to spurt into my mouth. That's when I really clamp down with my slutty mouth and suck all the tasty cum out of the cock I am servicing. Its such a wonderful feeling of empowerment to know that I can make a man blow his load into me and that he will zip up and leave without saying anything to me after we are done.

On this particular weekend, I had the house to myself because my wife was in Sacramento on business for a few days. I love those types of weekends because I can be myself, dress up, paint my nails, etc. before I go out and suck cock.

As Friday night came up, I hurried home from work because I was so excited about getting dressed and made up. My mind was excited debating whether to wear a long flowing skirt or a teeny micro mini skirt for the evening's fun. I got home and got in the shower, cleaned up, put on some makeup including slutty pink eye shadow and a wet look bright red lipstick. Then I laid out the outfit for tonight.

I decided to go in red -- I've always been lucky getting a lot of cock to suck when I wear red. So I got dressed, red opaque stockings, red satin garter belt, red satin bra, red satin thong, a dark pink micro mini skirt that was so tight you could see the garter belt through it, and a red satin full length long sleeve gown. I topped it off with a blonde curly wig, a long pearl necklace and matching bracelet and earrings. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. THe outfit just screamed that I was a slut -- there would be no doubt, especially as I added something I had recently bought to the outfit -- a black choker with the phrase "I LOVE CUM" in rhinestones on it. Finally I added 5 inch stripper heels in white to complete the outfit

I went to the garage and got in the car to drive up to the adult bookstore nearby. When I got there I noticed it was pretty busy and smiled a little bit. I pulled up in the parking area and got out of the car, fully dressed and began to head inside. A couple of catcalls from other guys in the parking lot made me smile and most of the comments were just in passing, but one young white guy was being very persistent showing off for his friends. I motioned for him to come closer and he did and as soon as I got him within arms distance I lightly grabbed his hand and led him around the corner of the bookstore outside into a darker area. Not knowing what was going on, he had a puzzled look on his face but that went away as I started to stroke his cock through his pants. I got on my knees in the dirt behind the bookstore and pulled out his cock to suck it. I couldn't even wait to get inside the store, I am such a cocksucking slut.

As I am going down on him, some other guys come around the corner and notice us. My lovers eyes are closed and his hard cock was being wonderfully serviced by my warm tight mouth and he was loving it. THe other guys stop and ask if they could join us and I said sure. Soon a couple more cocks were out and I was rotating from cock to cock sucking and slurping and licking in the darkened dirt area behind the store. After a few minutes of me sucking they were ready to cum. While I wanted it badly inside my mouth, I knew that I needed to let all the guys know inside the store what a slut I am so I had my lovers shoot on my face and hair, which they were more than happy to do before zipping up and walking away. One even pushed my head away after he came saying "I am done with you, slut" which turned me on so much my cock was straining aganst the satin of my panties and leaking precum.

So, with cum on my face and in my hair I walk into the store. THe clerk recognizes me immediately -- I am good for business because the men love to spend money in the store to have me suck them off. I smile to him and he smiles back admiring my cum covered face with all the screwed up makeup as well. I cruised the store for a couple of minutes so that the men there would be able to see their whore and decide how they want to use me. As I walk toward the back of the store where the video booths are all eyes are on me and all the ears can hear the click, click, click of my heels on the floor as I get to my booth, go in and put some money in the machine. Since I knew how horny the guys were I just got straight on my knees and put my lipsticked mouth up to the hole waiting to pleasure a stranger's cock.

Within seconds the booth closed next to me and I felt that normal rush of excitement about sucking off this stranger. He had tennis shoes on and a wedding ring. And he wasted no time at all, he must have been very horny. After putting money in the machine, he turned right around and unbuttoned and unzipped and fed me his cock which was still getting hard in my mouth. I wanted to give this stranger wonderful service so I took my time -- licking the shaft up and down, playing with the balls, kissing the head, bobbing up and down gently and slowly. THis service was definitely having it's effect, and I could feel the cock being pushed in and out of my mouth more, this is usualy a sign that cum is right around the corner and it sure was. It must have been weeks for this guy because he put a mouthful of cum into me and his cock kept twitching even after the cum was in my slutty mouth. A very horny lover and I loved how much cum he gave me. After that, he pulled back, zipped up and whispered "thank you cocksucker" before he left. He was very welcome.

So, what do I do with this mouthful of cum? I open my mouth and lean forward a little to have it pour out of my mouth and onto my red satin gown. A big wet stain in the middle of my chest. Very naughty. I barely had enough time to fix my makeup and the next lucky guy came into the booth.

He had on slacks and nice dress shoes -- must be a businessman of some type. Again, there's a wedding ring. Ladies, thank you for not taking care of your guys so that they can shoot hot cum into me. It's so wonderful to know I have that ability to take care of married guys who may not get the blowjobs that they used to. Since I am a slut, it doesn't matter where the cock cums from as long as it cums.

The guy in the next booth puts some money in the machine and clicks through a couple of videos before he starts to unbutton his pants and to pull out his cock. After stroking it for a few minutes illuminated by his video screen, he gets up and walks to the wall to feed his slut whore cocksucker Jamie his cock. I lick my lips and get to work, bobbing up and down, blonde curls brushing against my cheeks as I suck. I can hear him moan lightly and he starts to talk dirty "suck my cock you slut" which really, really turns me on while I am blowing a stranger to hear him call me what I am: a cocksucking whore.

With the business man, it only takes a few minutes as well. He starts to rise in tempo and rhythm, shoving his cock into my mouth with abandon. Up and down, up and down, my head goes and I gobble his cock. Then I hear a tap on the wall from him and all of a sudden he stops pushing his cock into my mouth and holds still for a second and then the first big rope of cum gets shot into my mouth. MMMMMMM. I love that feeling. He twitches again, more cum into me. And he twitches again giving more creamy sperm. Finally he finishes and zips up to leave.

I was a mess -- cum all over me, on my face, in my hair, on the front of my gown, all over. It was time to go for the evening. I walked out of the booth to go to the parking lot and no sooner did I go four steps and there was a hand on my ass from a stranger. He pinched me lightly back there and I moaned in response. I reached back for his cock and felt it was rock hard in his jeans. So, even though I was outside of the booth and basically inside the store, I dropped to my knees and started to blow him. He was about six feet, blonde hair with blue eyes and cute. I made sure to look at him with my big cocksucking eyes as I was taking his cock into my throat. He smiled down and said "very good job cocksucker -- you are a dirty gloryhole slut, aren't you?" to which I nod my head and try to say yes -- but his cock is in my mouth.

I knew I had to work fast, we were basically in the store -- he standing up, me worshipping his cock in front of him. My jaw was sore from all the cock I had been sucking and thankfully, he only lasted another minute or so before giving me his hot salty cum. I smiled up at him and he zipped up and just walked past me, no acknowledgment at all. That also really turned me on -- a stranger recognizing that I am just a cocksucking tramp and I don't need any talk or involvement from him -- just his cum.

I made my way out to the car, got in, and drove home. I cleaned up a little and got ready for bed. Tomorrow would be another wonderful day with Jamie.

xoxoxo

-- Your cocksucker Jamie

jr0777
jr0777
56 Followers