Wife Pounding

Story Info
A wife is tricked into seduction.
1.8k words
3.52
237.8k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think about this. You're on top of my wife. Your hard cock is moving slowly in and out of her slippery, soaking wet cunt. Your cockhead might be going straight in, but you flex it upwards. So it presses against her innermost & upper part of her of her hungry pussy on the way out. The both of you have developed a slow, steady, and hot rhythm. You both work together as one, like the two of you were a camshaft.

She has one hand behind your neck, her nails lightly messaging your head while she kisses and gently sucks the ear lobe while her nose exhales hot breath on the side of your head. Her right hand roams from your lower back the very crack of your ass cheeks. She has legs spread wide, one foot caresses your calf, and the other guides your camshaft motion with her heel pressing into your as cheek.

Your lips aren't idle either. You've been sucking her nipple for while now, gradually increasing the pressure until it was hard and stiff. Sometimes your teeth graze against it, bringing a soft whimper of pain & pleasure from her throat. Most of your weight is on your left elbow, your hand supporting her upper back. The other has been caressing her soft and pliable buttocks. You're are pressing, pushing and probing your middle finger against her tight rectal lips. She's been resisting that digit's advances up till now. But too many things are happening all at once. Too many nice things. Too many pleasures. She would never consider letting her husband touch there. But here she was relaxing those very puckered muscles. Opening, and closing a little more each time. Allowing your finger to enter a little deeper each time. A little more pleasure each time. And then another little involuntary moan of pain & pleasure.

Your cock is barely retracting now. The big swollen head is doing all its work deep inside her pussy. There's no reason to go in and out anymore. Your cock and her erroneous zone were undulating in perfect unison, in just a few inches of working space. The muscles in that zone were beginning to contract and relax around your cock.

You stop sucking her nipple only to slowly move your tongue from her taunt areola up her breast to the neck, then over her chin to her wet waiting lips. She accepts the tongue into her hot mouth, while she engulfs your lips with her own. She sucks it deep. The way she would if it was a cock. Now all her holes are filled. And she loves it.

The contracting muscles around your cock are increasing in pressure. She's breathing harder now, as she sucks hard on your stabbing tongue. Slobbering all over your lips. Her asshole is gratefully accepting your middle finger now. The rectal muscles clamping down on the digit, sucking it as if she was stopping it from escaping. She's wondering what it would be like to have a cock up her ass. Your cock up her ass. But too many things going on in her mind. She's close!

Her virginal walls are now sucking your member like a vacuum. She's close, and so are you. Your balls were riding up and down her ass crack. But now they're tight and hard. They're coiled to release your hot sperm. Your rock hard cock is getting a little longer, a little thicker, and the purple head a little bigger. You're ready, but you're going to wait for her. You know it won't be long.

Her hips are grinding harder against your trusts. Her clit mashing against the bone just above your cock. Her pussy juices have doubled in volume. Before she was soaking wet. Now you're both a sopping mess. Her breathing has become deeper, harder, and longer. The cunt was sucking and squeezing his raging pole. On the back stroke her bottom hole was taking your finger even deeper. Your hand now in a pool of sweat. The mouth sucking harder on your thrusting tongue. Both mouths awash with slobber. Her left hand moved slowly from your neck down the back. Her nails raking your skin along the way. The index finger of the other hand pushing against your own anus lips. Then she took one last deep breath into her flaring nostrils. It was a long well timed deep intake of air. Her sucking lips trapped your tongue deep in her mouth. Her slippery ass lips grabbing your finger to stay. Her rectum muscles sucking hard. Her pussy lips holding the cock stem for dear life. But her inner vagina contracted one long last time.

When her husband fucked her. It had been just that. A quick meaningless fuck for her. Sometimes it could be nice. But just that, only nice. And then, very far, very few of the nice ones. But this! Her head was in a whirlwind. She tried to concentrate on everything. His warm tongue in her mouth. Was her mouth coming? She could feel the slobber running down her cheeks. No Wait. The hot finger all the way up her ass. Was her ass coming? NO WAIT!!! That hard hot cock had pushed her over the edge. Was cunt really coming? Her pussy gave the last pulse. She couldn't concentrate on any one thing. Her mind just snapped. And her mouth, asshole, and pussy snapped too.

The sound exited from her mouth but it didn't come from there. It wasn't a moan or a whimper. It was a deep long guttural groan from deep inside her belly. From deep inside her soul. Her hips had thrust upward one last time. And then suspended itself in the up position. Her pussy was still gyrating long and slow with his pulsating demon cock in just the right spot. Finally scratching an itch. Finally releasing an orgasm that was 30 years overdue. Her arms and legs were holding on tight. She had hold on. She was afraid of falling away. Her clit came with a series of explosions. One after the other. The next one more powerful than the previous one. She had a clit orgasm before. But not so good. Not so many. Not so hard. Her inner pussy didn't just come. It convulsed into one long catastrophic explosion. Everything in her womb, every muscle, every quivering part of her inner flesh spammed, twitched and contracted around Henry's man cock. Her mind may have snapped. She had forgotten her name. But she was coming. Really coming. She didn't know it was possible. She didn't know it could beautiful. She didn't expect it to be so powerful.

Henry waited as long as he could. His balls got as tight as they were going to get. He couldn't hold on any longer. He knew they made love perfectly together. Like a well oiled machine. But enough was enough. His last thrust into her was the one that put the icing on the cake. His hot, hard, and pulsing cock erupted as her pussy surrounded it with its orgasmic message. His first jet of come welled from deep within his balls. And raced like a train through his stem and out his trapped swollen bulb. His member was hot. But his sperm burned as it shot out of his ragging volcano. His balls ached as it readied another load. Toni's pussy was working his manhood like an industrial vacuum cleaner. The second load was even more intense than the first as Toni's hands kept Henry deep within her. His wife fucking mancock continued to throb as it threw load after load of his boiling hot jism into her hungry oven.

Toni was tasting her fist orgasm. The second wave was better. It started in her pussy against Henry's heavy ramming, and spread out to every nerve ending in her body. Her pussy walls were slamming open and shut around his cock. Her mouth fell away from his lips and cock like tongue. As her head fell to one side. A long low growl escaped by her teeth. Compliments of the second orgasmic wave. She felt Henry pulse his wad in her. She knew he was coming. His own eruption was now causing her third wave to higher heights. She didn't want him to come in her at first. But now she didn't care. It made the next wave even more intense, and now she was losing control of herself. She lost track of how many waves of mind shattering orgasms she was having. Her clit was still hem ridging its spew, while her ass was jerking his finger, and the cunt was still milking every drop sperm from Henry's hard working cock. It was so good she started sobbing. Her feet fell away from his ass and leg and were doing their own jerky dance around his feet. Her hands were no longer drawing blood from his ass cheeks. Henry didn't mind. He was too busy feeling the last drops of his jism sucked from his pulsing ramjet. Not to mention feeling the blood pumping in his teeth. But Toni was still coming more and hard as ever. It seemed like it would never end. About 5 minutes later the orgasms ebbed away. Toni was now crying and muttering thank you over and over again.

The husband stepped back away from the door into the adjoining room. Wondering if the people downstairs at the party could hear his wife crying. He wondered what his wife would think if she ever found out that he had got her drunk enough to be seduced by Henry. He wondered what she would think if she knew that Henry then left her side while she was recovering and made Nick lick his cock and balls clean. And made Nick lick asshole for good measure...

Toni would later wonder how she could ever confess to Nick that Henry had fucked brains out. That she had made love to a real man. That she had come really came for the first time in her life. That she loved it. That she wanted more. That she was now willing to suck Henry's cock till he came in her grateful mouth. She was now willing to let Henry stick that wonderful wife fucking cock up her soft virgin ass. That she would do what ever Henry wanted. WHAT EVER. That if it came down to it. Nick could kiss her ass. While Henry fucked her of course.

Henry knew she his forever. And Nick was too. The pussy licked his asshole for Christ sakes. Henry also knew that sooner or later Toni would learn that Nick was behind her coming out. He also knew he could stick his prick in any one of her waiting holes, and be grateful. And a little later she would suck and fuck anyone he told her to. Just to pay Nick back.