Introducing Jenna to NIP

Story Info
Jenna experiences a naked adventure with Nikki.
1k words
4.22
98.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,117 Followers

After my overnight adventure, I decided to call my friend Jenna and tell her all about it. I was very excited about that weekend and wanted to share it with someone. After Jenna saw me out in public naked we have talked several times. I get the idea that she is either intrigued at the thought of being nude in public herself or she is turned on at the thought of seeing me naked in public. Either way the few times we have spoken since that night she always manages to shift the conversation to my adventures. She asks many questions about why I do it, how does it feel? and so on.

I have to admit that Jenna is a very pretty woman and she gets lots of attention so I can just imagine if she were naked out in public. So I thought I would call Jenna and ask her to come by Friday night just to have a few drinks, chat and maybe watch a movie or go out for a drink somewhere. When I called Jenna she said she had no plans as of yet and she would love to have a girls night on Friday. After hanging up the phone I immediately began thinking about the possibilities that could come of this. I think I would love to have a female partner in crime getting naked in public with me. Then I realized I was getting ahead of myself. Maybe Jenna had no desire to expose herself in public as I do. I hope I will find out on Friday. It seemed that the closer it got to Friday the more excited I became. I planned on spending Friday afternoon getting ready for that night. I am not sure why but I decided I would wear one of the outfits I wear when I expect to be flashing or getting naked.

A short black skirt that buttons up the side and a black and white midriff baring button down blouse. I took a long bubble bath, shaved my legs and then decided to leave just a very small strip of hair above my pussy. After my bath I lounged around naked until shortly before Jenna was to arrive. Just for a moment I thought about not getting dressed and to just answer the door naked when she arrived. I decided that may be too much so I put on my smallest thong, and a very sexy bra along with my blouse, skirt and a pair of sandals. A little Tommy Girl perfume and I was ready.

Soon the doorbell rang, I opened the door and Jenna stepped inside. She was wearing a very cute little skirt and a button down blouse. I guess I should give you a visual of Jenna. She is about 5'7" and probably weighs about 115 to 120 lbs. She has shoulder length blonde hair with green eyes. I would guess her to be about 36c with a small waist and average in the hip area. I told Jenna to take a seat and said I would get us some wine. I returned with the wine and took a seat in the chair across from her. We talked for a little while about this and that and then Jenna finally brought up the night they caught me naked in public.

We had talked about it some that night but there was still so much she didn't know. I explained how it all started with me locking myself out. She admitted that she also sometimes enjoys walking around naked at home. She also enjoys dressing a little sexy because she likes the attention. She said that she really enjoyed watching everyone in the restaurant that night watching me naked. On a whim I asked her if she would like to have another chance to watch people react to my nakedness. She didn't hesitate at all in saying she would love to see that again. I thought about calling Ed but thought maybe we will keep this a girls night.

I knew that there was that little out of the way convenience store where I have been naked a few times. I figured it could be fun because Jenna doesn't know I have been in there before and I would know that we shouldn't have a problem there. I asked Jenna if she was up for an adventure and she jumped at the chance. I said that we could drive out to this little store that I know and that once we got there I would get naked and we would then walk into the store to buy some snacks or something. Jenna said she couldn't believe I would really do it but then she thought about when she saw me in the restaurant.

She was anxious to get going but then she suddenly stopped. She said she remembered I prefer to put as much distance as possible between me and my clothes. She suggested I get naked now and leave my clothes in the house and just go naked there and back. I could already feel my nipples hardening at the thought but then I knew Ed wouldn't be there to be sure there were no problems. I thought about it a little while and finally said that I would do it, but it would cost her. I said that if I do this that some other time Jenna would have to visit the same store and at the very least get topless either before going in or after she was inside.

This made Jenna stop and think and I thought maybe I had made a mistake by saying that. After a minute or so Jenna said that as long as this went off with no problems that she would do it. I unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it on the chair, I took off my bra, then I unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop. I kicked off my sandals, then hooked my thumbs in the sides of my thong and slid it down my legs. I stepped out of it, picked up my skirt and put it and the thong on the chair. I started to put my sandals on but Jenna said naked meant totally naked. I grabbed my house key and headed out the door.

*

Well I will continue this a bit later. I am sorry it took so long for me to post but I am back and will be posting more.

Love

Nikki

Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,117 Followers