Raven and River Hawk Dream Catcher

Story Info
Series of chapters of Raven going back into time.
1.1k words
4.21
15.2k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana lying lackadaisically noted with sheer boredom it was raining. No chance to walk in the park to work. She would have to take the shuttle. She was told to take time off. Paul hadn't been gone for long. Their last conversation before he faded from her forever. She had no time to play the grieving, loving sister.

"Ariana this is the truth don't take time to figure it out from all angles." Peter whispered parched.

"Peter, The Council of Salvage of Earth, are you certain?" Ariana questioned.

Ariana knew the rule a dying patient wasn't given water, the fluid of the planet. He looked so miserable, she leaned down and allowed the moisture she had in her mouth fall into his. As he gave his life back to his heavenly Father. She held him hugging him close.

They physically had to pull him out of her arms. She was an orphan without siblings. If she hadn't rose so high in the Council she could be made to work in the many work camps.

She thought somebody had reached into her chest cavity and removed her heart. Peter taught her about past. About the secretive opening in the granite mountain side. The Indian Dream Catcher its powers. They had been twins they spoke without ordinary words.

Peter had warned her of the danger of the council. They would stampede through the portal killing out all that was left untouched through time. Ariana could make safe journeys bring forth the information. Nobody should know the secret. She held it all in an innocent feather and beaded Indian Dream catcher.

Cremation took place within the hour of death. She watched Peter's body knowing he had given her permission to leave this place. The earth hadn't aged well to many senseless wars. Stripped mines. Dust covered oil wells. No. The year 2060 was barren. Her mind racing she smoothed her suit and sat on the shuttle.

Information was snaking through her mind. She was an about to make what might end up being her last trek. Looking around nobody seemed to notice or care. The Council had placed a perfect coifed, young up and comer to represent the people. The people didn't note that he hung in a vault between sightings. His name Bradley Bingham made people feel safe.

Ariana quit feeling safe now for just short of a week. She would make this trek for the last time. The moon as her guide. She made it through the day without bringing anything down upon herself. She was finally at her home. She started the Ritual, with great humility. As she saw herself in her mirror she looked more like The Indian maiden she became as the cave opened for her. Ariana became Raven. Body and soul. Hurting living things wouldn't have entered her mind. Grabbing the Indian Dream catcher she escaped. Every thing was sit up where she had placed it over the past few days. She had placed her buckskin pants on the feeling was sensual. Tying the braided leather bands around her forehead her oval face with its black doe shape eyes. She allowed her knee length blackened hair to fly behind her. Parted down the center she was ethereal looking, Angelic. She wore a panther vest that barely covered her ample breast. She needed no support.

Her long legs she didn't have to even hop to get upon her white stallion. She once sitting regally turned to see the outline of what she was leaving. Looked perfect to the naked eye.

"Ghost rider into the speed of the night, " She whispered in his ear.

The first motion Ghost rider stretched his full length, then kept it up. Ears high and back, nostrils flared for maximum breathing. The fear of traveling at night was calmed. There wasn't tree's, sparse grass, nothing to fear. Raven and Ghost was as one. Her lower body was melded into his muscular body. After a few hours she let go of the reins. Ghost didn't mind he was on the mission to save his owner.

Raven stretched out her arms and threw back her head hollered towards the heaven's.

"Peter I'm doing it! Almighty Maker protect the innocent." She said this with closing eyes.

She felt Ghost's inertia pounding away upon the ground. She slowly untied her top to slip it off. She felt trapped, always did when she got closer to the first twelve hours of the journey.

"Let's fly Ghost!" She laughed with arms outstretched the early morning hours were bringing a change. Her body was fine tuned. Disciplined to the ritual of taking care of herself. Her rose colored nipples became very taut. Her six pack abs narrowing down to a small waist. Along with a firm ass that was perfect for sex. Her thighs were firm, calves elongated to perfect shapely ankles. Raven was a virgin her face blushing she though she knew it well.

She felt Ghost's gait slow down. Eyes still closed she could see in her minds eye, where they were. He stopped with grace and beauty. Raven jumped off brought out her dream catcher. Taking the yellow feather she waved it over the still six feet wheat stalks. Immediately they responded with swaying turning golden and softened. Separated, Raven took the rein of Ghost. They stepped into the opening. Ghost immediately worked his way towards the pond that sit in the middle.

Raven saw it was muddier and more parched than even since the last trek. She raised a blue and white feather. Lowered her head spoke to her Spiritual Maker. Touching the water it turned blue, clear, and perfectly drinkable. Ghost nudged Raven then walked into the water whipping water all over the ground.

"Ghost, Ghost you are making me wet." Raven laughed as she slipped off her clothing. Walking into the water she felt the liquid cold water cool down her sun baked skin. As it touched her between her legs she felt the sensuality of being touched. She ran and hopped from behind Ghost, landing on his back.

"Run Ghost, let's run." Raven loved when they ran the surf near the edge. Her body rocked very sexually on his muscular back.

She glanced down and saw her pleasure button was emerging quite nicely. They played in the surf, before Raven took note of the time. Her delicious ample melons were begging for attention. Perfectly fitting in the hand of the gifted lover her body would accept.

She dressed for more colder weather, saddled Ghost. Throwing over him the Indian blanket he had worn from his first trek. Leather saddle, silver enhanced was fit for a chief. Taking the extra effort she braided her hair into two separate pony tails. She knew they stepped out the other side of the field she was going to face treacherous land ahead. The wheat field would become snarled again. The pond would become inhabitable.

It was time!