Daughter Is The Centerfold Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter asks his advice about posing nude.
3.3k words
4.44
191.4k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind has been overcome by the reality of what has happened between myself and my daughter, Katie. I never expected it, never fantasized about it, and now that its happened I can't quite get my mind around it. It's unbelievable.

Getting divorced 9 years ago did not stop me from being active in the raising of my daughter. Although I was no longer with her on a daily basis the weekly overnight and weekend visits happened regularly. I supported her at school events, holidays, weekends, vacation. If my daughter was doing something important she could always count on me to be there. We stayed close even after she graduated from high school. I was pleased when she decided to move into her own apartment, get a job, and go to classes at the local community college. She got hired at a local fast food restaurant, and started coming over once a week to my place to enjoy the hottub and pool, do some laundry and have a quiet place to do her homework. I kept her bedroom available to her, and she would still spend the night occasionally.

Nudity was never a big issue at my house. Over the years there have been times where I've seen my daughter nude, and where she has seen me nude. It never struck me as odd, or out of place, or even erotic. For instance, when she was younger she would come downstairs for a bite to eat, and be just in her towel. If the towel would slip, she'd laugh and put it back on, no big deal. It was always something like that...normal exposure, no big deal. As for myself being exposed, one time as I recall I had decided to cross the hall from the bathroom to my bedroom because it was so hot and I didn't need a towel, and I basically ran into her, and then I continued on into the bedroom. No big deal. However, last year for Labor Day, she came over for a 2 day stay, and I'll never forget it. I don't think she will either.

It started out normal enough. She had been doing some pre-class reading for the upcoming semester. Throwing her dirty clothes in the laundry, she headed out for the hottub and pool where she was enjoying the sun and my facilities. Towards the end of the day she came in for dinner. I had made something simple and we sat down together at the kitchen table to enjoy it. It was at that time the subject of nudity came up in a way I had never considered before. Apparently, Katie had become aware of a modeling opportunity through her work at the restaurant, and she wanted to get my advice about it. Apparently, the modeling involved a "magazine" that was doing a photo shoot of girls who worked at her restaurant, and from sister restaurants all across the country. She offered a further explanation.

"Its for a Men's Magazine," she continued.

"Oh yeah? That sounds intereting." I began to wonder where this conversation was going.

"It's for Playboy," she stated matter of factly. She sank back into her chair, and watched me closely. I could see she was trying to gauge what my initial reaction would be, apparently expecting me to be upset.

"Really." I offered no indication. "Playboy...huh. That's interesting." I wasn't sure what to say. After all, she didn't need my permission, but I loved her so much. My initial concern was only to encourage her along the road to making good choices. This particular choice she was facing was one I had never considered. "What does it involve?"

"Well, its no big deal. First of all I have to submit the application which involves filling out some paperwork. I also have to send in some pictures. Then, if I'm chosen, I guess I'd go to Los Angeles for the shoot...and it would probably involve...nudity." She said that last word in a way that made me wonder if she was really comfortable with the idea, or if she didn't think she could handle it.

"Sounds very interesting," I offered plainly. I was trying to keep the ball in her court. I needed more information. "How do you feel about it?"

"I'm not sure how I feel about it. The application has to be mailed by Thursday, and I haven't even started it. I don't even have any of the pictures done to submit, so I'm leaning towards not doing it. But I'm considering it. The pictures I need taken now don't have to be nude. Just a swimsuit and a headshot. But I can submit nude or topless ones now if I want to." She picked up her plate and headed over to the sink to put it into the dishwasher. I stayed at my spot pondering the ramifications.

I opened my mouth, which surprised me, and said, "Hmmm." I was surprised when I started to speak how much my heart started beating faster. The feeling inside me was something like a danger warning. It reminded me of when I was about to do something exciting that I wasn't sure I was supposed to do. I pushed on, "I have a digital camera if you want to use it." She didn't say anything in response, but kept cleaning the dishes. "It doesn't bother me, if that's what you're worried about."

"It doesn't? I thought it might."

"No. It doesn't. I look at Playboy pictures. They are my favorite kind of nude photos because they are so respectful of the girls bodies. I'd be totally comfortable with you doing it. I even have a video of the Girls of Enron Playboy video. It sounds like that's what they'll be doing. Do you want to see some of it?"

"Yes." She paused, and went on, "I've never really looked at Playboy before, video or magazine. I've just seen some HBO movies that had some nudity. I'm not sure how I feel about it."

"Okay. I'll grab it. Let's do the rest of these later." I left my plate on the table and went to my office and grabbed the video from my filing cabinet. As I was walking to the family room, it occurred to me I was about to be watching nude video footage with my daughter. I had never done this before, and I was extremely excited by the idea. I pushed the DVD in to the player and got the TV set up to show it. She was already sitting on the couch, leaning forward in her torn denim shorts and yellow summer tank top. I grabbed the remote and went to sit next to her. "Okay. Let's watch a little bit of it, see what you think." The video began and was really fantastic. There was footage of the girls getting their hair made up for the photo shoot, talking about how nice everyone was, and basically prancing around nude. It showed their whole day from beginning to end, and even some footage from their home towns. As I was watching it, I got a little aroused and had to adjust my position. For some reason, I felt totally comfortable reaching down and adjusting my cock while she was right next to me. It just seemed okay to do given the situation. It was obvious what I was doing, and without changing her expression she would watch me do it from time to time and then go back to watching the video footage.

When the video was done, she asked, "Did you like that, Dad?" I immediately felt persecuted. Was she asking me if I liked adjusting my cock in front of her while she watched? Was she criticizing me for showing my only daughter nude videos? I hadn't felt guiltly about looking at Playboy videos since I was a out of college, so I decided to confront the insinuation head on.

"Yes, I liked it. I like that kind of stuff. That's why I bought it. I think its good viewing and entertaining. Its erotic, too. I like watching the girls just talk while they're naked to the cameraman. I think they are beautiful and sexy. But I never thought you'd be in something like this."

"Me either." She paused, leaning back on the sofa and falling down onto the arm rest, looking at me. "I think I want to do it. Will you help me get the pictures done?"

"I can help you," I answered without really thinking about it. I really wanted to take some of her nude, but didn't think it would be appropriate. "I think I could handle the headshot and bikini shots...but the rest of it, I don't know if they would be a good idea."

"The ones of my topless and nude? Well. I at least need bikini and headshot ones to do this. Let's start there, okay? If I want to get more intimate shots...I'll think of something."

"When do you want to do it?" I asked.

"No time better than the present," she said. She hopped up and started heading to her bedroom.

"Okay, then. I'll get the camera ready." I got up and went to get my digital camera, and realized I had just been watching nude video with my daughter and she was about to come and pose for me. I was feeling dizzy as I walked. I just about fell into the hallway wall. I grabbed my camera and started readying it for the shoot. I stood in the hallway waiting for her to come out of her bedroom. I started going through mental preparations for what was going to happen. I asked myself some questions. Would the fact that we had watched that video together change our relationship? Would we be able to talk more openly about sexual issues? Would she enjoy doing it again? Would I enjoy doing it again? I didn't have the answers, but I was about to find out.


She came out in her bikini. I was ready. I said, "Let's go out to the hottub. I think the ivy there would look nice for these pictures." She agreed and we headed downstairs and out to the backyard. I removed the hottub cover and she got up on the back of the gazebo with the ivy behind her. I came up close to her standing on the edge of the hottub and said, "Let's start with your headshot." I zoomed in close to her face and took about 5 pictures. It didn't take long for us to settle on one we thought was great. Then I hopped down to the sidewalk and told her I was ready to do the full-body shots. I told her not to get wet, but to keep standing up by the ivy. I was amazed as I got the angle of the camera corrected how beautiful she was. She was wearing a baby blue 2-piece bikini that was just perfect for her body. Her body was fantastic. It was then I realized that if she submitted these pictures, she would be selected. She was more beautiful than any of the girls I had ever seen on previous Playboy issues of this type. Her breasts were perfect sized, large but not too large, and her body was tight and tantalizing. Her long brown hair only helped accentuate the fact that if she wasn't my daughter, I wouldn't stand a chance with this 19 year old beauty. My 38 year old frame just wouldn't be of any interest to someone as beautiful as her. I snapped about 20 full body shots and we took the time to review and delete the ones we knew we couldn't use. We narrowed it down to about 3 or 4 that we agreed we were going to go and photoshop so that she could submit them. It was then that things started to get really interesting.

"Dad. Don't be scared of this but I want to do more. I want to go further with this. Do you know what I'm saying? I just think we can handle it. And I feel like now is the time to do this. I really want to see if I can handle this or not. I don't want to get overcommitted to the nudity thing, and then not be able to do it. Are you willing to go further with me?" When she stopped speaking she sat down on the hottub like I'd seen her do a million times. She was waiting for my response.

"You mean, take some more pictures of you...maybe a little less clothed?", I asked.

"Yeah." She put her legs in the hottub at the same time I put my hand over my eyes and pulled it down to my chin, massaging my face while I thought about it. "It would mean alot to me," she went on.

"I'll do more with you, Katie. I wouldn't mind at all. It would be my honor." I was really trying to keep a fatherly approach to this. I loved her so much. If this was what she wanted to do I wanted to do everything I could to help her. "Why don't I try and pose you and give you some ideas...sort of talk you through it."

"Good idea. I'm ready." My daughter looked at me with the full knowledge that she was about to expose herself to her father. She smiled at me and looked at my with complete trust in her eyes.

I raised my eyebrows, looking sort of confused, and then quickly offered, "I've got an idea. Just sit with your legs in the water, and we'll just do some topless ones. I'll talk you through it, okay? Alright." I was taking over, to make her more confident. The camera started clicking again. "That looks really good. Okay. Here we go." I moved a little closer to the hottub. "Alright, that looks good. Smile. I like that. Okay. Good. Good. Start to take your left shoulder strap down a little bit, but not too much. Good. Alright, that looks great. Okay, take it down a little more. Nice. Nice. Okay, what I want to do here is sort of pull it down just barely over your nipple. Oh, too much!" She had pulled it all the way down and was showing me her left breast. I kept going. "No, pull it back up sweetie, just a little bit showing." She pulled the strap back up, but couldn't seem to figure out what I was showing her. "Do you mind if I help you adjust to what I think would look good?"

"No, not at all," she said, souding more confident then ever. I climbed over to her, and reached toward her breasts. The bikini was all the way on, but I wanted just the button of her nipple showing, not the whole breast. I reached out toward her left breast and put my fingers inside the bikini a little bit, using my other hand to slide it down just a little. I was brushing her nipple with my finger trying to get the bikini to just the perfect position.

"See, honey. Just a little showing, and as we go we'll show more and more, okay?" I stepped back to get my camera in hand again, and realized I had just fingered my little girls breast and nipple. Jesus, what have I done? What am I doing? My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was going to pass out. And there she sat, her nipple exposed while she sat there smiling, waiting for me to continue. "That looks awesome, sweetie," and I started taking pictures again. I took about 30 more shots, each a little more revealing then the next, and finally she had her top all the way off. She put her finger into her bikini bottom strap and stretched it out.

"Do you want to do some more, Dad?" I didn't know what to say. There was an awkward silence. "I do," she said.

"Okay. I can do it if you want to, Katie." She starting using the same technique we had used for her bikini top, with her bikini bottom. She worked it slowly and I took tons of pictures. She turned around and slowly worked it down her ass. First I saw her crack. Then, I saw her beautiful asshole. It was a little hairy, but very tantalizing. The tanline was a perfect accentuation of her beauty. I wanted to fuck her. Then she turned back to me and eventually worked the bikini bottoms down to her knees and slid them off. Then she stood up and showed me her bush. It was beautiful. Her pussy hair was well cared for, brown, and simply beautiful. And there, right where it should be, was my daughter's cunt. I wasn't expecting it to affect me the way it did. I was simply floored. I sat down on the lawn chair by the lawn table and put my hand to my forehead. She laughed.

"What is it, Dad?" She sat down, and smiled and knew I was feigning complete rapture with her beauty. "Are you going to be able to finish this project."

"Sure honey," and I got back up and headed back over to the hottub where my naked daughter was sitting with her legs in the water. I took about 10 more pictures, and then I said something that completely surprised me. "Go ahead and do whatever feels natural baby. If you want to stand up, or get in the tub, that's fine. If you want to swim, or go inside, or rub your body with your hands, or masturbate or whatever...just feel free. And when you want me to stop taking pictures, I will."

She looked at me directly. "Do you want me to masturbate, Dad?" I wasn't smiling anymore. She was using that same tone she had used at the end of the video when she had asked if I had "enjoyed" that. I had thought she was being condescending or condemning. What I realized was that it was neither of those things. Her tone was teasing me. I was floored. The camera was down, and I was looking right at her like I was about to say something that would change our lives forever.

"I do," I said, and she moaned and starting rubbing her body like she had been wanting to do it for hours and had been holding back. One hand went to her left breast, and the right hand went down to her pussy, and she was obviously going for a climax.

"Dad, get in here," she ordered, as she continued to stroke herself. I stumbled as I took off my clothes, looking like a cowboy trying to get his boots put on while someone is shooting bullets at his feet. Eventually I made it in to the tub and sank into the warm water, never taking my eyes off of my self-pleasuring daughter. "Sit on the edge, so I can see you," she ordered me again. She meant she wanted to see my cock. So I swam over to one of the shallow stairs and raised my cock up out of the water. I was masturbating myself, and felt more erotic than I had felt in my entire life. She looked at me and smiled and said sultrily, "That's what I wanted to see. Thanks."

"My pleasure," I offered feeling like if she asked me to I would fuck her right now. But she didn't. We both climaxed and sank back into the water. I had to shake the cum off my hand and chest towards the sidewalk. "I'll clean that up later," I grinned and she laughed peacefully. As she sank in to the water, her beautiful breasts above the waterline, I realized we still had some editing to do to get this project finished, and, my God, her breasts are beautiful. I wondered what might happen inside. I better be careful, I thought. I don't want to regret anything. But right at that moment, I felt completely at peace with the world.