A Creative Challenge Ch. 07

Story Info
Artist and model go well beyond a professional relationship.
1.1k words
4.45
46.2k
4

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pvidal
Pvidal
65 Followers

"Voila!"

Amy had just walked back into Naked City after a shopping trip. From a sports shop bag she pulled two elasticised towelling sweatbands, and dangled them in front of me with a look of triumph.

"What did you buy them for?" I said.

"For us", she said

"But I don't play tennis."

"We're not going to play tennis, silly. We're going to fuck in public."

"You were serious about that?"

"Of course I was. Look."

Amy kicked her shoes off, dropped her jeans and stepped out of them. As always when she shed her clothes, the first sight of her beautifully bald and pantiless pussy gave me a small jolt of adrenalin, and I could not imagine ever becoming tired of looking at it. She took one of the sweatbands and pulled it over her foot and up her leg until it was round her thigh like a garter, about three or four inches below her crotch. Then she did the same to the other leg.

"See?" she said, looking very pleased with herself. "No more drips. And take a look at these!"

From an unbranded brown paper bag she took a pair of platform shoes, great clumpy things with cork soles at least two inches thick, and put them on.

"Oh, they're perfectly hideous", I said. "You're not going to wear them, are you?"

"They're not perfectly hideous, they're just perfect", said Amy, "I found them in a little retro clothes shop."

"Perfect for what?" I asked, pretty sure I knew what the answer was going to be.

"This", she said, clumping towards me as she whipped her t-shirt up and over her head. I had been in my studio working on a larger painting based on one of the first drawings I did of Amy masturbating, so I was wearing my dirty old painting shirt – but nothing else. When she was standing in front of me, she did the same thing to my shirt as she had done to her own, dropping it behind her with the other one. Now both naked, she put one arm around my neck and took hold of my cock with the other hand, firmly squeezing it and stroking it up and down. Even if I had wanted to, there was nothing I could have done to stop it from quickly stiffening at her touch.

"Attaboy", she said, letting go of it with her hand as soon as it was rigid, but holding it upright between us by pressing her stomach against mine. With the platform shoes on, Amy's beautiful hazel eyes were slightly above mine. She stood up on tiptoe, and kissed me on my forehead, keeping her abdomen pressed against mine. Just as she kissed me, her pubic bone slipped over the head of my cock guiding it up and into her pussy as she lowered her face to kiss me again, this time on the mouth. I was surprised how wet and slippery her pussy was already, and how hot it felt. I guessed that she had planned this little demonstration, and had been anticipating this moment since before she came home.

"What do you think of the shoes now?" she said.

"I think they're perfect", I said, feeling a little weak in the knees. "They put you at just the right height, although it's a good job I don't have a ten inch dick. You'd have to wear stilts."

"I wouldn't complain if you had a ten-inch dick. Besides, I could always have your legs shortened", said Amy with a smile, easing herself away from me and kicking off her platform shoes.

"Hey, I was enjoying that!"

"So was I, but we mustn't wear you out, you're in training for your first public performance."

"But Juliet, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?"

"What satisfaction couldst thou have tonight, Romeo? I have an evening lecture at college tonight, remember? Gotta go."

"Nay, tarry awhile. Parting is such sweet sorrow, let us say goodnight till it be morrow."

"Oh, all right, mister romantic. But you'll have to make do with this until I get back."

Amy dropped to her knees and took the head of my cock in her mouth, then she put one hand on each of my buttocks and pulled herself gently towards me until my cock stopped at the back of her throat. She pulled her head back a little way and drew me into her mouth again, pushing harder this time against her throat. She opened her mouth a little wider, and pushed her tongue out along the base of my shaft pulling me in again. Then I felt her swallow, and the rest of my cock suddenly disappeared completely into her mouth and her face was pressed into my stomach. I had never had any woman do that to me before, and it felt different to a pussy, and different to anal sex, but at least as good as either of them. As she pulled back, her throat released the head of my cock and she let it slide out until her lips were just round the purple and swollen helmet, then she pulled herself forward again. This time my cock went right down into her throat with less resistance, and she flattened her face against my stomach again. I wanted to watch her beautiful face throat-fucking me forever, but it was so exciting I knew I would not last more than a few more strokes. Amy knew it too, and on the next out stroke, she kissed the tip of my penis, and stood up.

"Lectures. I'll be back later."

I must have looked as dazed as I momentarily felt – overwhelmed by this wonderful new experience. Amy waved a hand in front of my face.

"Hallo-o. Anyone in there?"

"I don't think so. I think Sam just died and went to heaven. Where... how...did you learn to do that?"

"That's what fuck buddies are for, Sam. That's how you learn all sorts of tricks."

"Are we fuck buddies?"

She laughed at that idea as she pulled up her jeans and slipped her top on again. "No, I don't think so. I think what we're doing has... consequences. Can't stop. Bye."

And she was gone.

I stood there for quite a while, alternating between thinking about the best oral sex I had ever had, and trying to imagine what sort of consequences Amy was anticipating. Like her I thought that there were consequences to what we were doing, but I doubted that the ones I had in mind were the same as hers.

Pvidal
Pvidal
65 Followers