A Barman's Dream

Story Info
DJ takes on two lovely women.
804 words
2.63
79.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyanny
fannyanny
17 Followers

It was a slow night in the over 18 only club and Bruce leant against the bar and stared out across the empty dance floor through tired eyes wishing for some entertainment to liven the quiet night up. The DJ put on a new track after taking a gulp of his drink and winked at two girls sitting opposite him. They giggled into each other's shoulder before getting up and drifting on to the dance floor.

Bruce's eyes drew less tired as he watched them begin to move to the beat. One wore the shortest skirt a girl could possibly wear with a tight top that showed off her tits while the other was wearing something slightly more demure for a nightclub but it was still provocative as it made Bruce wonder what she was like under that long skirt although the shirt she wore was as tight as her friends and her breasts seemed to be fighting to escape the buttons.

He closed his eyes as his imagination began to take over.He saw himself lying naked on a bed with the two bronze-skinned girls naked and with shaven pussies in front of him. With just a nod of his head they started to kiss each other while their hands ran down their backs and over their buttocks. With a click of his fingers they moved towards him and while the brown haired began kissing him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth to play with his the other, a gorgeous shimmering auburn headed girl who had looked the more seductive with her longer skirt pulled her hair away from her face as she knelt between his legs. He watched as her head dipped down to his thickening penis and sighed with content as her lips encircled his cock while with her glossy-nailed fingers gripped it. He felt sure she must be able to feel his blood pulsating through the engorged blood vessels within his cock. Her head dipped lower and her tongue encircled the exposed head of his cock.

His hand cupped the brown haired girl's heavy breast and then played with her erect nipple while his hips moved upwards, further into the cock sucking girl's mouth. After a while he released her from her duties by taking hold of her hair and drawing her away from his cock. As if they knew what he wanted them to do the two girls began to kiss again but then one broke away.

The auburn girl pressed her companion flat on the bed and moved over her friend's neck and then down to her breasts where she sucked and ran her tongue round and round the girl's nipple. Silently the auburn haired girl continued down the slim girl's body till she reached the shaven pussy where she ran a hand over it and a finger found the brown-haired girl's clit and slit. She dipped a finger into the girl's dampening opening and then dipped her head down. Her tongue ran circles round the sensitive bump of skin.

Bruce leant across and returned to kissing the girl and playing with her breasts while she withered under the man and woman's attentions especially so as the auburn girl's tongue slipped between her wet sex lips. With a gasp the girl came while clasping tight Bruce's cock as if she wanted to feel it within her.

The girls changed positions and while the auburn girl was being given a good tonguing by the brown-haired girl Bruce took up position behind the brown-haired girl. He felt for her wet sex lips and parted them while with his other hand he guided his cock in. He thrush deep into the girl's willing orifice and felt her tight internal muscles cling to his cock...

Coming out of his dream Bruce glanced down and realised that he had the biggest erection ever and he knew he had to get rid of it as quick as possible before anyone noticed. He glanced over to the two dancing girls and knew he wasn't going to get rid of it with boring ugly thoughts. He looked round the bar and noticed a crate of empty bottles. Picking it up he headed towards the 'staff only' door. He walked through and straight towards the staff toilet.

Once in he dropped his trousers and boxers as quick as he could. He felt that he would come at a moment notice. He closed his eyes to finish his dreaming as he ran his hand along the length of his cock, hard and fast. With a groan his semen was released. He rested a hand on the toilet wall while he recovered. He could feel himself shaking all over; it had been the best daydreaming he had had for a while he considered.

fannyanny
fannyanny
17 Followers