Due South: Fun Time

Story Info
Canadian hunk meets American vixen.
1k words
3.19
19.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constable Benton Fraser of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police stepped into a dark chamber inside the Canadian Consulate. Walking beside him in the darkness was his boss, Margaret. She was a tall, attractive brunette in her mid-thirties. Fraser and her had been working together for awhile. As time went by, their working relationship took a turn for the romantic. It had been awkward at first. He was an old-fashioned guy and she was his boss, after all. But they didn't let that stop them. Tonight was the night they had been secretly hoping and waiting for.

Fraser followed Margaret as she led him into her chambers. She sat him down on the bed, after lighting a candle. He looked at Margaret Thatcher as she undressed. She had a nice body. Firm body at that. Nice, pale pink skin, long black hair and pale blue eyes. Sharp, angular features. Full lips. Nice, round butt and firm tits. Margaret looked at Fraser. Tonight was their special night. They had worked together for years. He was the quiet, decent, often enigmatic man from the Great North. She was a canadian city girl transplanted to Chicago by the Canadian government. She had a crush on Fraser for years and she suspected that he knew but if he did, he did not act on it. Oh, well. Tonight he was hers.

Benton looked at the beautiful young woman who stood before him. She was very attractive. And the fact that she was his boss did nothing to deter from that.

"Like what you see?" Margaret asked.

Yes, I do." Fraser said. He got up and slowly walked up to her. She looked at him. His body was muscular though not overly so. Just right. She touched his hard biceps and flat belly. She caressed his firm buttocks. Fraser leaned for a kiss and she put her arms around him. They kissed. He felt her tongue playing with his and her soft hands caressing his body. He was not inactive and caressed her in a most soothing way. Margaret felt a little thrill when Benton Fraser touched her. They kissed and caressed each other for a moment before Fraser felt truly aroused by her.

They went to bed. Fraser had Margaret lie down while he kissed her and began licking his way from her neck to her chest. He suckled down on her tits and caressed the areolas. He made his way down to her belly and caressed her navel before going to her pelvis. Margaret shuddered when she felt Fraser blowing his cool breath on her pussy. He licked her pussy, sticking his tongue into her love hole. Margaret caressed his head and ground it against her pussy as he worked on her. He licked her clit and ate her out, tasting her juices and licking her from the inside out. Margaret had never had such a caring lover. As he continued to work her body, playing her like a fine musical instrument, she experienced an intense orgasm, brought on by his amazingly knowing touch. Margaret screamed in pleasure, and Fraser gathered her into his arms until the feeling subsided.

Margaret looked at the handsome young man who had brought her so much pleasure. She was determined to return the favor. She made Fraser lie down and took his erect cock in her hand. Smiling, she took him into her mouth. Slowly, Fraser let out his breath. Margaret sucked his cock head and licked at his balls while pumping her slim hand up and down around his manhood. Fraser closed his eyes, determined to enjoy this to the max. Margaret looked at him as she did what she did, and was determined to bring him pleasure. She licked his balls tenderly, then sucked on his dick head after flicking her tongue around it. Fraser grunted. She continued what she was doing until he gasped. She knew what was coming, and prepared herself for it. He came, shooting his load all over her face. Margaret drank his seed. She licked him until he was dry, taking time to taste his essence.

Finally, Fraser opened his eyes. Margaret smiled. "How was it?" She asked.

"Great," Fraser said. He pulled her into his strong arms and placed her on top of him. She straddled him. Their naked bodies pressed against each other. Margaret felt Fraser's hard cock underneath her. She wanted to feel him inside her. She crouched on him and slowly lowered herself onto his member. His hard cock pressed against her pussy. Slowly, he entered her. Margaret closed her eyes when she felt Fraser's cock slip into her. She placed her hands on his shoulders for support and began to bounce up and down on him. He thrust into her, giving it to her slow and deep. Every thrust brought him deeper into her, while every bounce of her shapely body brought her down, to the place where their bodies became one. She opened her eyes, and looked at him as they made love. Fraser took her hands and kissed them. She smiled at him. He thrust harder into her, going deeper and she encouraged him by bouncing faster and harder on him. The deliciously hot pain in her belly fired up her passion. They went at it like this for awhile, before he came inside her.

They changed positions. Margaret lay on her back and Fraser raised her legs so that they rested on his shoulders. He pressed his cock against her pussy, and she put her arms around him, welcoming him inside her and urging him to go harder. He did, thrusting hard and deep. They made love like this for a long time, at times tenderly, other times, roughly. Time and again, he came inside her and she came too. Their screams of passion resonated inside the empty Canadian Embassy. Finally, sated, they lay on the bed, cradled in each other's arms. Margaret looked at Fraser. She smiled and kissed him. Neither of them said anything. There was nothing to be said. They loved each other. Both of them had known this for awhile. Consummating their relationship was just the first step.

The End