A Revised Big Bang Theory

Poem Info
188 words
3.92
5.8k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Revised Big Bang Theory
(The science of cock worship in 7.5 lines)

My universe collapses into a black hole of lust, until only one object outside of myself remains.

It stands in a universe all alone, proudly flaunting the ability of the galaxy to suck it in.

The tip of my tongue traces up and down the shaft, pausing to gently pulse against the sweet spot before continuing its exploration.

The ring of my lips brushes lightly over its entirety, caressing every inch of my universe until it pulses with energy of its own.

A single point appears in my view; the whirlpool of my lips and tongue swirls around the dot, threatening to encompass it.

My mouth sucks it in: a black hole with a gravitational pull too strong to fight swirling around the tip, pulsing against the shaft, pulling partially off, and returning to pull it in again and again.

My tongue spirals within the whirlpool of my mouth, circling around the tip in a continued frenzy of exploration until, between my lips, I feel something new begin to happen.

The universe explodes.


Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Uni-verse

I am confused as to whether the universe is inside your or around you; however, I am pulled in by the idea of the likeness between orgasm and the big bang and the magnetism of the black hole in a universe sucking us in.

This poem does have a gravitational pull towards the climax. I love it so much I'll go back and read it again to try and get a clear fix on the outer limits of your universe.

Hugs

Kristin

... who came by on an impulse and was pleasantly surprised. I think it's been over a year since I was last here :)

LeBrozLeBrozabout 18 years ago
~~

More like whimsically erotic

Where a man's lower brain

Becomes a universe in the making.

Share this Poem