i want you..

Poem Info
284 words
3.33
5.4k
1
0
Poem does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/18/2021
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh damn wow, my body's soft.... Can you have it? I know you want it. You want to rub it, you want to touch it, you want to taste it, you know I want you to. My love is waiting for you. Come and get it boo. Make me laugh, make me cry, I don't care boy – don't be shy. I want it all, inside and out, I want to scream, I want to shout. Your name out loud. For you to be proud. You're hittin it right, oh yeah don't stop! Damn baby, make that pussy pop! I want chills down my spine, let me know that you're mine. I want my legs shaking like crazy, my lips swollen like Jay-Z. I want you aching for me, come large, come erect. I want you begging for me, smelling and tasting my sex. I want the sweat to be drippin, my eyes rolled back in my head. I want it in the kitchen, the shower, anywhere but the bed. I want the passion so hot that it burns through our skin. I want to be so breathless and tired feeling like it will never end. Hot, sexy, passionate love.. thrown up against the wall – lips, hands and tongues... give me all of you, every inch.. in and out and over again.. then tease me with the tip. Up and down I'm so wet for you, in a little then out till I reach for you, grabbing you, pulling you, begging you. Please baby I need you, please baby I want you, please I want you inside of me, you feel so damn good.

Oops, did I put you in the mood?

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous