Valentine's Day Present

Story Info
High school spark rekindles – for at least one of them.
2.5k words
4.16
38.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever entry, please be kind to me. I appreciate your comments and feedback and support. This was a true occurrence that happened to me about 2 years ago. I still keep the panties and the pictures as a reminder of that special night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started off pretty innocently. I was single for the first time in several years and was enjoying my freedom.

I am 35 and just your average guy, but I seem lucky to have the ability to charm a woman with my words...which is where this story begins.

It was Valentine's Day and I was glad to be single for a change. So, about 10 p.m. I decided to put on a pair of khakis and a black sweater and head to the local bar up the street from my apartment.

Once there, it seemed like a good crowd and there was a band playing in the back. I ordered up a beer and began talking to several friends of mine, when a strange, but familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Hi sexy," the voice whispered. I hesitated to turn around, not being able to tell exactly whom the husky voice belonged to.

Slowly I turned, only to find Melanie, an old high school friend standing behind me, with a big grin on her face.

We hugged, as long lost friends do, kissing each other on the cheek and embracing tightly. "It's been so long since I have seen you, I thought you were gone forever," she said as she pulled her head back to look into my eyes.

"I know, it's been 15 years, at least," I said, not wanting to let her go from my arms.

Melanie pulled up a bar stool next to mine and hung on my shoulder as we caught up on the lengthy absence.

Both single, it seemed like the perfect night, not having anyone to be jealous of us spending time together and no expectations of what the night had in store.

We drank and talked for quite a while before we decided to hit the dance floor for some fun.

"You still know how to shake that sweet ass of yours," I said, watching her move and sway to the music.

"And I see you still have your rhythm," she said in return. We danced several songs together, drinking and enjoying the show each of us was putting on for the other.

Alas, the band began to play a slow love song, and without blinking, she grabbed me in her arms and pulled me to her, as close as she could get.

We danced, holding each other for what seemed like hours, kissing, feeling each other's arms, and looking into each other's eyes.

As the lights began to come on, we realized it was closing time and we were about to face the idea of leaving each other, something neither of us wanted to do.

"Where are you going now," she asked.

"Home," I said. "Unless you have another idea."

"Well, I just thought it would be nice to hang out some more and have a few more drinks."

Soon, we were headed to my truck, six pack in hand. As we arrived at my place, we got comfortable on the couch and turned on some music.

We opened a couple of the beers we had bought and just began reminiscing of old times and the friends we loved and lost over the years.

By this point, I was sure that sex was on the agenda, something we had never done together, but always wanted to.

As the night wore on, we began kissing and fondling each other, teasing each other and basically driving each other crazy.

As the beer caught up with us, she excused herself and headed to the bathroom.

Minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, only to head into my bedroom. Not wanting to look too eager, I waited in the living room for a minute and finished my beer, before heading to the bathroom myself.

I cleaned up the empty bottles and took them to the kitchen. Making sure the doors were locked and things were tidy in the living room, I headed into the bedroom to join this beautiful woman who was lying on my bed.

"Sweetie, are you ok," I asked.

A slight moan was the response I got, realizing she was passed out from the amount of alcohol she had drank through the night.

I climbed in bed next to her, noticing that she had removed her jeans.

Lifting up the sheets, I noticed the sexy little red thong she was wearing, that I had seem earlier peeking out the top of her jeans as we danced. She had her shirt and bra still on and was fast asleep in my bed.

I turned on the clock radio to have some music playing and laid down next to her on the bed.

She snuggled up against me, trying to get closer to me as I lay on the bed beside her. I slowly stroked her long blond hair, gently kissed her neck and earlobe, all the time running my hand along the smooth skin of her leg and hip.

Soon after that, she rolled over and tried to remove her top.

I assisted her as she slid it up and over her lovely 34D tits. While she struggled, I unhooked her bra and slid it off as she was struggling with her shirt.

Finally, she seemed comfortable and rolled back over and off to dreamland.

My dilemma began at that moment...having a beautiful woman lying in my bed, wearing nothing but a pair of red thong panties and, for the most part, unconscious from the alcohol she had consumed.

I laid next to her, listening to the soft music playing and decided to just explore her body with my hands. I let my hands slide gently across her body, tracing her tits with my fingers, being careful not to touch her nipples directly.

My hands roamed across her nearly naked body, feeling her soft, warm skin against my hands. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and I began to lightly kiss her neck.

I slowly kissed my way down her chest and began to softly take each nipple into my mouth, kissing and sucking, ever so gently so as not to wake her.

She showed no reaction to my actions, other than the fact that her nipples began to stiffen from the kisses and flicks of my tongue.

I slowly moved my way down from her nipples, kissing my way down her stomach and to the top of her panties. My hands continued to lightly touch her body, roaming slowly over her velvety skin. I kissed my way down a bit further, my mouth pressing against her pussy, which was becoming damp from my actions.

I slowly kissed the front of her panties, smelling the sweet aroma wafting up from behind her red lace panties.

Gently, I slid her panties to the side, and placed a finger at the opening of her pussy and began to slowly rub my finger up and down the dampening slit.

She let out a slight moan and moved her legs apart. Instantly I froze, thinking she would wake up and freak out at me for taking advantage of her while she slept.

I waited a moment and she settled down, drifting back to dreamland where she had been for a while. Slowly, my finger began to work up and down the slit of her pussy.

Feeling the wetness, I gently slid my finger inside. With the dampness, my finger slid in easily.

Moving it in and out of her pussy, enjoying its warmth and the feeling as it began to gently grip my finger as if to hold it inside her.

I removed my finger and gently began to slide her panties down her legs, removing them and tossing them on the floor beside my bed.

Quickly I returned to the spot between her legs, exploring her wet pussy with my finger and eventually my tongue.

I licked my tongue up and down the slit, lightly touching her clit on the upstrokes. Again, she moved her legs apart, allowing me to get closer and deeper into her waiting pussy.

I began to lick her pussy a little more rapidly than before, using my fingers to spread her lips apart as my tongue continued to flick across her clit.

I licked and sucked her pussy for several minutes, enjoying the sweet taste of a pussy that I had wanted to taste for nearly 20 years. Shortly after, I felt her legs jerk.

Looking up to see if she was awake, but never taking my tongue off her clit, I realized she must have still been sleeping!

I gave her clit a few more powerful licks and within seconds, her pussy was flooding my mouth with her cum.

It tasted like the nectar of the gods, the sweetest wine and the most luscious fruit I had ever tasted, all combined into one. It was exquisite!

I lapped up her juices as they flowed from her sweet pussy. As her orgasm subsided and she began to move around again, I assumed I had been found out.

I slowly and quietly moved away from her, looking to see if she had, in fact, woken up. I noticed a slight smile on her face, but the lack of movement and the heavy breathing, reassured me that she was in a sound sleep.

Hopefully, she would continue to slumber as I planned my next moves. Being a camera buff, I decided to slip away and retrieve my digital camera to take some photos of this blond haired beauty lying in my bed, completely naked.

I snapped a few photos of her heaving tits, her nipples still hard from the coolness of the air. Not wanting to be caught, I hid the camera in the nightstand, and while doing so, snatched up her sexy little thong panties and placed them next to the camera.

Of course, by this point, my cock was raging hard, in part from the sight of this beautiful woman's body, but also in part from the fact that I had just given her a powerful orgasm without her realizing it.

I took my cock in my hand and moved up toward her head, lightly tracing the outline of her lips with the head of my cock.

Almost instinctively, she opened her mouth partly, allowing the tip of my cock to slide between her lips and across the tip of her tongue.

I quickly reached over and took the camera out again, holding my hard cock in one hand and snapping pictures with the other.

I snapped off several shots of my cock poking just inside her mouth and across her lips, but decided it was time to move on. I gently straddled her waist, placing my cock along the center of her tits.

I put the camera down and slowly took each of her tits in my hands and gently wrapped them around my hard cock. Waiting for her to wake up, I slowly began to slide my cock up and down between her tits, feeling the soft skin against the underside of my cock.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I slid down her body, releasing my grip on her tits and dragging my cock down her belly until it was against her still wet pussy.

I repositioned myself and began to slide my cock up and down, letting it slide between her wet pussy lips.

Rubbing a bit harder, I could feel her clit rubbing against the underside of my cock head, making both even harder than before. As I continued to work my cock against her pussy, it slowly worked its way inside the folds.

As I moved forward, my cock sank deeper and deeper inside her wet pussy, until it was all the way in. I held my cock there, enjoying the warmth and wetness and wishing the feeling could last forever.

Soon I found myself sliding my cock in and out of her tight wet pussy slowly.

I began to move in long, even strokes, my cock sliding almost completely out of her pussy and then slowly all the way back inside. I kept up the rhythm for about 20 minutes, still moving slowly as to not wake her from her slumber.

I could feel her pussy contracting against my cock as if she was trying to pull me further inside her. I slide my finger down and began gently rubbing her clit as my hard cock moved in and out of her pussy.

I felt her pussy begin to contract and release at a rapid pace, and began to rub her clit with a little more force. Within seconds, her pussy was flooded again with her warm cum, flowing all over my hard cock still buried inside her. I slowed my pace and enjoyed the feeling of her warm cum surrounding my cock as I slid in and out. The feeling of my hard cock moving in and out of her wet pussy began to make the cum start to rise from my balls.

Picking up the pace a bit, I began fucking this sleeping beauty at a faster pace. My balls tighten as I felt the cum rising up, wanting to explode inside this angel's pussy, but I tried my best to hold on as long as I could.

Finally, as the cum was starting to flow from my hard cock, I slid my cock out of her pussy and shot the first rope across her pussy and stomach. Soon after, two more jets of cum shot from my cock and landed on her heaving tits.

I could feel that more cum was about to explode from my cock and quickly grabbed my cock and squeezed, trying to hold it in until I could move up to allow her to taste my hot cum.

I moved up and placed the head of my cock against her lips, rubbing across them to open them enough to allow my cock t slide in. With just the head of my cock in her partially open mouth, I released my grip on my cock and let two large ropes of cum shoot into her mouth.

I quickly moved back and grabbed my camera. I snapped several shots of her cum filled mouth before she instinctively closed her mouth and swallowed. I snapped several more pictures of her naked body covered in my cum.

Not wanting to let the moment pass, I moved down and placed my still hard cock back in her pussy and took a few more pictures. As I caught my breath, I put the camera down, feeling certain that she would awaken and find out what I had done, I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed a warm washcloth and proceeded to wipe her clean of my cum.

As I got up to return to the bathroom, I noticed that she curled up with the blankets and rolled over. By the time I returned from the bathroom, she was snoring ever so softly, enjoying a peaceful night's sleep.