Is That a Gun in Your Pocket or...

Story Info
An Airsafety inspector has sex with a stranger.
2.1k words
4.26
81.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working the night shift at the airport, supposedly saving the world from terrorists by making old people remove their shoes at the metal detector. The job was boring and the pay mediocre, but sometimes I could have a little fun depending on who I had to pat down. It was along time since my last relationship had broken up, I would take any action I could get even if it was just mildly groping cute guys who came through the line. Like the one that was just approaching.

He was tall, dark, and handsome, a perfect cliché of a man. He had a nice body, slim hips and a hot ass. There was even a slight bulge visible in the crotch area, tantalizing and making me wonder exactly how big that bulge could grow to be. He loaded his belongings onto the belt and stepped through the gate. Oh my luck, the metal detector went off.

"Could I ask you to come over here sir?" I said politely. I used my wand but couldn't determine the source of the metal. That didn't surprise me; I didn't turn my wand on.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to strip search you sir. Billy, my colleague, has just run to the restroom and will be back in a minute, would you prefer to wait for him?" I hated having to ask this question since it could deprive me of my grope, but I had to or get fired.

He looked at the clock on the wall and then at his tickets.

"I don't have time to wait," he said hesitantly, "you'd better do it." I radioed Billy where I was going, shut the gates, and lead him into the private room where we conduct cavity and strip searches. I ran my hands down his back, tracing the lines of his muscles and slowly patting down to his ass.

I don't know where the words came from, but as my hands found the front of his pants I exclaimed, "What is that!?" Of course I knew what I had felt, my last sexual encounter wasn't so long ago that I forgot the male anatomy, but my exclamation was more in surprise at feeling the erection than wondering what the hard length was.

He nervously shifted and attempted to come up with something to say. Just like my initial statement, the next words out of my mouth were a surprise to me. My tattered libido was taking over.

"I'm afraid I need to take a closer look sir, you maybe concealing a dangerous weapon." I moved around to the front of him and pulled down his fly.

"What are you doing?! You can't just...uungh." I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and any objections that he was considering making went out the window. It had been too long since I sucked cock. I love it. I slurped as I pushed him further into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the silky rigid rod. I felt him throb. He was panting above me, obviously unsure of what was happening but too overcome by sensation to object. I sucked hard as I began to slide up and down on his cock, his groans and gasps making me wetter by the second. I could taste the beginnings of his cum, slightly sour and oh so salty. I felt like I could swallow him whole and I'd still want more. He was pushing against my mouth, trying to drive himself further into the source of his pleasure. I knew if we kept up at this pace, all I would get from that wonderful dick was a shot down my throat. As appealing as that sounded, I wanted more from this than a meal.

I slid his cock out of my mouth and slid my hands up his body as I rose. I grabbed his bottom lip and sucked hard. I shared the taste of his cock by slipping my tongue into his mouth. He kissed back passionately and thrust his now-raging-hard-on into my pelvis. His hands grabbed my breasts roughly, he was beyond gentleness. He had my buttons apart in a matter of seconds and I felt his cool hands on my nipples, which peaked in response. I moaned as he pulled and pinched my nipples, pulling his mouth away from mine to replace his fingers. He bit them, first raking the right nipple with his teeth and then the left. I bucked against him, longing for this roughness in my pussy as well as on my breasts. He knew what I was asking for and groaned in response.

"You fucking hot bitch" he whispered as he slid his hand into my panties. "You just can't help yourself your so randy can you?" He smacked my clit as he finished whispering making me jump and cry out in pleasure. "You fucking horny whore." His words were making me so hot I felt I would melt before he even got inside me. He slipped his finger deep inside my dripping cunt. "This is what you want isn't it, you want something inside you...I'll give you something inside you hot fuck."

He pushed me against the table and grabbed my metal detection wand. My pants and panties were gone before I even knew what was happening. He pushed my legs apart and pushed my wand into my sopping pussy. "Are you wet enough whore?" he asked from his position between my legs. I cried out in pain and pleasure, my wand was wider than my pussy expected. I quickly accommodated the size and he pumped my wand in and out faster and faster. Suddenly he stopped.

"Don't stop! Oh please..." I moaned in disappointment.

"Why should I let you cum that easy bitch when you didn't let me?" he replied, laughing sadistically. I had definitely picked the right stranger to grope. He slid the wand deep inside my pussy, all the way until it hit my cervix. He turned it on.

"I should check that you're not concealing any weapons either." He said winking at me. "I don't trust machines," he said as the wand stayed quiet "I think I'd better do this manually too." He put his face down between my legs and looked closely as he slipped first a finger, than two, and eventually his whole hand into my rapidly stretching pussy walls. I could feel his fingers deep in my pussy. As he hit my cervix it became too much and I convulsed in an orgasm like none other I had ever had.

"Fuck yes, you like that don't you slut." He pulled his hand slowly out and licked his fingers slowly one by one. When he reached the pinky he thrust it in my mouth, making me lick the jizz from my own cunt. "I really think I should check all of your orifices though." He pushed and turned me so that I was bent over the table with my ass in the air. I felt his finger probe my asshole and slowly slip in.

"I don't know about this..." I said laughing nervously. Anal sex was not something I had ever tried before and the idea made me nervous. It seemed like it would probably hurt.

"Well you better work on it bitch because its happening" he hissed in my ear. I tried to stand up, suddenly very unsure about the man I was just fist fucked by. He pushed me down roughly and kept his hand pushing me down on my back.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled, beginning to panic.

"Finishing what you started whore," he growled. I felt the tip of his dick push against my anus, large and frighteningly. As I struggled pathetically he wrapped his hands around my throat and squeezed. I fought for breath and just as I felt he might kill me then and there, he released my throat as he thrust his cock into my ass. I screamed, the pain was just as bad as I thought it would be. The scream was merely a croak, revealing his intention in choking me before stuffing my ass with his dick. He began thrusting without measure, each push forcing his cock deeper into my body. I was whimpering, starting to find that there was pleasure against my cunt's bottom wall along with the pain.

"That's it bitch, take my fucking cock like the dog you are, fucking bark for me" he raved as he pushed his cock in up to his balls. I cried out, moaning as my pleasure built past the pain, turning into a sensation that was making my pussy drip below his thrusting dick.

"I said fucking bark" he demanded and slapped me across the face. I drew back, turned on and frightened at the same time. He grabbed my throat again, moaning as I fought against his grip. He thrust and tightened his hands rhythmically. As his thrust became faster and his growls more urgent, I could feel myself losing consciousness. With one final hard thrust up to the balls, I felt his cum flood deep into my ass as he screamed profanities.

"Oh you fucking bitch! Whore! Cum sucking slut, cum bag, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" With the last of his words I felt his cum dribble down my thighs. He kept thrusting as he came, each new thrust prompting another gush of semen, more than I ever could've imagined. He was filling me up and running his cum over the rim of my cunt. When my thighs were dripping he finally pulled out of my ass. He brought his hand up to my ass and spread his cum that was clinging to the lips of my cunt onto my clit. He rubbed his cream across my thighs and into my cunt, coating his finger and sliding it deep inside.

"That was fucking nice bitch, I needed that." He whispered in my ear as he kept me pushed down with his hand still on my back. "Now I think I'll fill up your cunt too."

I started in disbelief. "What do you mean?!" I asked, "You just fucking came!"

"Yeah and it was so fucking good that I think I want some more from my fucking doggy." He growled and slapped me across the face again. My cheeks stung and I was considering whether crying would make him more gentle or rougher when he pulled my hand around and wrapped it around his cock which was already growing hard again. He pumped my hand around his cock and yelped when I dug my fingernails into his foreskin.

"Very bad idea stupid cunt, I'll have to repay you for that." I shuddered and suddenly wished I hadn't done that. I felt him push his fingers into the cum in my ass, coating them. He forced my head up and the next thing I knew his cum covered fingers were thrusting into my mouth. I gagged instinctively.

"Just a little treat for my doggy whore," he said as he pushed his fingers deeper into my mouth. He reached down and picked up his belt from the floor. He wrapped the leather length around my neck, threading through the buckle without fastening it. He pulled it tight.

"Now I'm really gonna ride you bitch, you're gonna love it, as long as your with me that is." He slapped my ass with the last statement and I started to struggle and yell as loud as I could. This merely prompted him to tighten the belt further, cutting off my air supply and ability to speak. I felt his cock thrust deep into my still wet pussy and he began to pump as hard as he could, his balls smacking my clit. My air deprived brain registered pain and pleasure. With each thrust he pulled on the belt a little more.

"That's it...aww fuck yes bitch...I'm gonna fill you up with my hot cum...soooo good...fucking hot pussy...mmmm....awwwwwwwww." My groggy mind registered the rush of hot cum and the final cry as he pumped his balls empty into my cunt. I passed out.

I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I awoke I was on the floor of the room with sticky white cum coating my ass, thighs, cunt, stomach and what appeared to be one final ejaculation was all over my face. The fucker had cum as I passed out and then masturbated over me while I was unconscious, squirting another load all over my face. He was gone. I got up and cleaned myself up as well as I could, going into the bathroom off of the office to wash up at the sink. As I walked out into the hall, Billy approached.

"Where have you been? Damn girl, you look awful, what happened?"

"Aww nothing Billy," I replied, "just been working too hard, you know what a masochist I can be." I grinned.