Open Window

Story Info
Shy Plain Jane is noticed by someone with dark intentions.
1.9k words
4.14
67.8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always close the window when I sleep. Call me crazy, but I always think someone's going to climb the six stories to my bedroom and come in. It's probably an irrational childhood fear, but I still adhere to it.

I don't know why anyone would actually want to climb into my window; I'm pretty non-descript. Light brown hair, dark blue eyes, no distinguishing features to speak of, smallish breasts and okay legs. Not really the kind of girl guys fall all over themselves to date or really even talk to. It doesn't help that I'm self-conscious about taking my clothes off for men. Several years ago, after surgery, my body had trouble healing. As a result scars adorn my body from my sternum to my pelvis. I normally keep to myself, rarely go out, and never really make myself up. I'd had a few boyfriends over the years, but nothing I really wanted to pursue. They were all too... something. Too passive, too clingy, too boring. For all my average qualities, I was looking for someone who was noticeable, gorgeous, and charismatic. I'd been looking for the past six months and was ready to give up.

I always come home from work exhausted and tonight was no exception. I was frustrated, tired, and in an overall bitchy mood, all I wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. Unfortunately, my friends had other plans for me.

"You have one new message," my machine chirped at me. Too tired to care, I let the message play.

"Trina, girl! It's Carli and Sabrina and we're coming to pick you up at nine o'clock sharp! There's this new bar you have to try out with us. Pleasepleaseplease come? You never go anywhere. Sooo... we'll be at your place at nine to drag you out to have fun, okay? Bye-bye!"

Carli: the optimist. I had to love her, but could just as easily hate her and her chipper, everything-is-wonderful routine. Needless to say, men loved her.

I didn't want to go, but I figured I'd make it easier on everyone and just suck it up and make an appearance. So, I got in the shower, turned the hot water on full blast and leaned against the cool tiles. It had been a long time since I'd been out and now that I thought about it, it was kind of exciting. Maybe I'd even unearth my rarely used make-up and dig through my closet to find something a little sexier. I rubbed my soapy tits, recalling the rough skin of men pressed against me, the heat of a hard cock pressed into my thigh. Damn, it had been a long time. Too long, I suppose, the sexual frustration was building. I slid my hands down lower and rubbed my clit gently. Even that gentle friction sent me over the edge into sheer orgasm. My moans echoed off the tile as I turned off the water and made a promise to myself to get laid tonight.

Carli and Sabrina showed up promptly at nine and we went out. The club they'd been raving about was across town and crowded as hell when we got there. I had been silently complimenting myself in the cab because I thought I looked pretty good. Naturally my friends looked better, but they actually worked at this, for me it was a moments notice. When we actually got to the club, however, I felt like that little shy girl in the corner again. The girls were dressed to the nines in small mini skirts and barely-there tube tops with five inch spike heels. My skirt was about three inches above the knee, my top covered my stomach and shoulders and my heels were barely two inches. Oh well, I'd just make the best with what I could do. As we exited the cab, everyone turned to look at us, expecting more glamour than what we had to offer. The girls gave us those looks; you know the ones... the ones the cheerleaders in high school gave you as they passed you in the hallways. The, "We're better than you and always will be" looks. Whatever, I wasn't there for them.

After standing in line for what seemed like hours we were finally let into the building. The bass moved the floors and sent thrills up my legs. I loved it. Women were all over the place, but oddly, not many guys. The few there were being smothered in the embraces of three or more women. My heart sank and dreams of sex began to fade. We oozed our way to the bar to order drinks and scope out the dance floor. That's when I noticed the lone guy in the corner. He was lurking in the shadows, the only man in view who was not dripping with half-dressed women. He moved just then and I lost sight of him. For the next fifteen minutes I slammed down drink after drink as my friends were asked to dance.

Suddenly Carli stumbled back over and grabbed my arm. "That guy's totally checking you out!" she yelled and pointed. The lone man I had seen earlier was now standing closer, staring at me with unnerving intensity. He was tall, blonde hair, light eyes, intense and beautiful. Uncomfortable with his gaze raping my body I turned back to Carli and yelled, "I'm going home. I'll talk to you later." She nodded and I forced my way back out into the cold night to hail a cab.

I got back home feeling even more exhausted then I had earlier, and fell right into bed. I left my window thrown open to cool off my warm drunken body. I woke up hours later, cool air blowing across my stomach. In a panic I ran to the window to close it. As I closed the window I felt arms slither around me and grab my wrists. I fought against my attacker, but to no avail, he wrestled me back to my bed and forced me down on it face first. "Don't," I whimpered, terrified out of all sanity. He laughed cruelly.

"Don't, what, angel?" he asked mockingly.

"Don't... rape me." I breathed.

"Rape?" he said sounding comically surprised. "I would never. Trust me; by the time of penetration, you'll be begging me for it." He turned me around and stared at me. I blinked in surprise. It was the man from the club. The same intense eyes bored into my face as I struggled fruitlessly against him. Pulling me close he yanked off my shirt, his eyes roving over my naked body underneath. I pulled together automatically to cover my scars but he pulled me out of that position. He ran a hand over my scars gently, his eyes questioning. But not for long, he turned me around and trailed his lips gently over the back of my neck. I shuddered in spite of myself and felt my pussy moisten.

"Stop," I begged him, "please stop." He responded by biting my shoulder and breathing, "No" into my ear. I could feel his cock press into my gently into my ass, could feel its hard warmth against me. He continued to alternately kiss and bite the back of my neck, shoulders, and lower back while caressing my tits with his rough hands. Finally he pulled me around and took a nipple into his mouth. Betrayed by my own body I felt myself arching back into his mouth, a moan escaping from me. He chuckled softly and bit down. Pleasure shot through my body in a direct line to my clit, which was currently on fire. He cradled me with one arm and pulled me towards him. With my hands now free I reached down to relieve the tension off my burning pussy. Instantly he pulled my hair back so hard I screamed, and was rewarded with a stinging slap across the face. He then sank his teeth into the tender flesh of my neck causing me to become faint from the pain. I instantly felt his erection become bigger, harder, barely contained by his slacks. Sensing this, he reached down and unsnapped his pants, unsheathing a beautiful cock. He wasn't exactly hung like a porn star, but he was big enough that my pussy became wet as anything and I could feel myself salivating.

He pulled my hair down until I was on my knees in front of him. "Suck my dick," he whispered, forcing my mouth to the soft skin of his cock. I shook my head violently and was rewarded with a slap across the face. Reluctantly I opened up and allowed his dick to slide into my mouth. He fucked my face hard, not caring how I gagged and sneering at the tears running down my face. Finally he pulled me up, turned me around, bent me over the bed and kicked my legs apart. I wanted his cock inside me so bad, but was too ashamed to admit it. Somehow, of course, he knew. "Whore," he hissed gripping my tits. I shook my head helplessly, but to no avail. He slammed his dick into me and I moaned in spite of myself. Waves of pleasure washed over me with each stroke so much that my knees became weak. "I knew you'd enjoy this, angel," he smirked without breaking his rhythm. I reached down to rub my clit and discovered that from this angle I could grab his balls as well. He moaned his approval as I massaged his balls while he continued to fuck me mercilessly. He wrapped his hands around my neck and squeezed just enough that I began to panic, clawing at his hands for air. He continued to fuck me and choke me, his balls slapping against my clit and eventually I got used to it and even began to enjoy it. My orgasm was looming and I showed him this by slamming my hips back into him forcing low guttural moans from his throat. "Fuck, you little slut," he whispered sounding approving.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please, what, my little whore?" he asked.

"Please cum inside me. I need you to cum inside me." I begged shamelessly, my voice ragged from holding back my pending orgasm.

"Hmm," he said. "Have you gotten off yet?" I shook my head. "Then cum with me, angel." I nodded and concentrated on contracting my pussy around his hard cock. "Mmm, little whore... I can feel your pussy squeezing me. I'm going to cum." I relaxed, letting myself get lost in the waves of intense pleasure rolling over me, as I felt the core of my orgasm fill my body. I screamed out loud as I came all over his dick, his semen mixing with my own juices. He moaned, deep in his throat, then pulled me around, yanked on my hair and once again forced his dick into my mouth. I cleaned him off, the bittersweet taste lingering on my tongue.

He got dressed, smoothing out the wrinkles in his clothes, not looking at me. He walked slowly over to me and kissed my mouth for the first time, his warm tongue invading the mouth he had just fucked. He slapped me lightly on the cheek, pulled me up so I was standing, leaning against him.

"I'll return soon," he promised pushing me back onto the bed, his cum dripping out of my swollen pussy.