Sherry's Adventures as a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherry experiments.
1.7k words
4.41
88.4k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Sherry walked in her door after her incredible pussy-eating session with her friend Julie, she ran to the computer and logged on. She went straight to the Yahoo group that Julie had showed her and began to explore. The group's web site had a link to another site that listed adult theaters and gloryholes in cities all over the country. She nervously clicked to her city and pulled up the list. She was surprised to see that besides the Bijou, there was an adult bookstore just a couple of blocks away with gloryhole booths. But she was more interested in another one across town that had both an adult theater and gloryhole booths. She decided that it would be better to go to some place where she wouldn't have to worry about her geeky husband or a nosey neighbor seeing her car in the parking lot. So she decided that tomorrow, she'd go check out the gloryholes for herself. Her pussy was wet and hot as she thought about it. She couldn't wait!

Jack the nerd-with-a-little-dick-husband left the house early Saturday morning for his usual golf-with-my-buddies day away from her. Sherry showered and dressed herself for a day of sucking and fucking. She called her new fuck-buddy, Julie, and told her, "Get it warmed up for me honey, I'm on my way!"

Julie smiled to herself as she hung up the phone and pulled off her panties. What have I done? she thought to herself. I've created a monster, a cum-slut sex monster. She went into her living room, took off her clothes, sat down on the couch and spread her legs waiting for Sherry's mouth.

Sherry finally left Julie's around noon with a wet face and cunt. She and her friend had licked, sucked and fucked each other until they'd exhausted themselves. Sherry headed home for a quick shower, some lunch and some rest. She had a big exciting afternoon planned.

Sherry pulled up to the LoveShak adult book store and parked in the back. She was having second thoughts. Her new sexual freedom found with her friend was one thing, but taking on complete strangers who may be aggressive and not willing to take no for an answer was a little intimidating and frightening. She sat in her car for a while thinking it over.

As she was contemplating, Sherry saw a woman about her age walking out the door wiping her mouth. The woman walked to her car which, as luck would have it, was parked right next to Sherry's. She saw Sherry sitting in her car, smiled and walked over to Sherry's side of the car. Sherry rolled down the window. The lady said, "Hi, honey, you afraid to go in? You're first time I bet."

Sherry said, "Yeah. I guess I'm wondering if it's safe or not. I don't want to get hurt or arrested or anything."

"Hey, I know what you mean." The lady said as she leaned into the car. Sherry could smell the cum on her breath and felt that familiar tingle between her legs. "I'm Karen, sweetie, and I know just how you feel. I was in the same place just a few weeks ago. I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about. The management here is very careful and makes sure everyone who comes in here knows that they have to behave or they'll be kicked out. You can have all the consensual sex you want, but no means no. They know that they're profits depend on happy customers and the last thing they want is the police sniffing around or investigating a rape charge. The guys are cool with it too. They know there are plenty of sluts like me who'll willingly do anything they want so there's no need to force anybody to do anything."

Karen leaned into the car and placed her hand on Sherry's knee and said, "If you want me to go in with you, I'd be happy to. I can show you around. Besides, the guys like it when two girls come in together. How about it, girlfriend, you want to go slutting with me?"

As Karen was talking, she leaned in closer and squeezed Sherry's nipple and tongued her ear. The combination of Karen's sexual acts and her words had the desired results. Sherry got out of the car and put her arm around her new slutty friend and said, "Come on, you nasty ass cunt, let's suck some cock!"

The two new suck buddies walked into the LoveShak and Karen guided Sherry to the counter. Sherry was surprised to see an attractive forty-something woman manning the counter. Karen said, "Hey, Dolly, this is my new friend." She turned to Sherry with a questioning look. Sherry took the hint and told both of the girls her name. Dolly said, "Welcome to our little piece of paradise. I hope you find what you came here for, Sherry. I'm sure Karen here will be a big help." She winked as she said Karen's name. "Here's twenty bucks worth of tokens just to get you started. I may join you if things slack off a bit. Have fun girls."

Karen grabbed the tokens in one hand and Sherry's hand in the other and pulled her back to a darkened hallway with a neon sign that flashed – "Video Booths". "Let's get busy, honey." Karen said as she pulled Sherry into a center booth.

Sherry was surprised at the size of the booth. A TV monitor was built in to the back wall. There was a metal folding chair and a small garbage can. When the door was closed you could pull the chair back against the door and have enough room to watch the TV. There was a coin box where you put in the tokens and buttons that changed the channels and adjusted the volume. But the most important features that Sherry noticed were the holes in each wall. They were about three feet off the floor and about 6"-8" in diameter. Gloryholes! The walls were made of ¾" plywood so they didn't take up much room.

Karen put the tokens in the slot and the dark room was lighted by the warm glow of a porn video. The video that popped up showed a black guy on his knees sucking on ten inches of white cock. Karen flipped through the videos until she came to one showing a woman sucking on a monster cock through a gloryhole. As they watched, the light in one of the next booths came on. Karen said, "Look, our first customer. Watch me."

Karen got on her knees and peeked through the hole. Sherry watched as Karen smiled and placed a finger in the hole and ran it around the rim. It was only a second or two before she backed up a bit and a huge cock head poked through the hole. The big purple head was attached to a long, thick and very hard cock that curve upward slightly toward Karen's mouth. Karen took the hot meat in her hand and looked up at Sherry and whispered, "Hot damn! Look at this thing!"

Sherry watched bug-eyed as a real expert gave the anonymous cock a professional blow job. Sherry sucked and stroked the marvelous dick for a few minutes then pulled her mouth off, held it up to Sherry and said, "It's now or never, honey, come and get it."

Sherry dropped to her knees and took the monster cock in her trembling hand. It felt wonderful. She stroked the loose skin up and down over the swollen head and squeezed out drops of pre-cum. She bent over the wonderful object and breathed deeply inhaling the musky scent of cockjuice. Then she placed her lips over the head. The head and shaft slip easily down her throat. She moved her head and hand up and down the mighty cock like she'd seen Karen do earlier. She tasted the cockjuice, the sweat and her own saliva. She loved it! Each downward thrust she took more of the delicious cock down her throat. As she sucked this wonderful cock, she felt Karen slip her hand under her ass and start fingering her sloppy wet cunt. Oh my, she thought, this is so fucking hot!

After only a couple of minutes of her sucking and stroking, the monster tightened up and it's owner began to hump against the wall. Sherry could feel him stiffen and feel the cock swell up as the cum begin its rush to her mouth. As the cum exploded from the thick and throbbing cock, it was all Sherry could do to swallow it. She gulped down squirt after squirt after squirt. She finally had to remove her mouth and let the fire hose finish emptying its load in Karen's waiting mouth as she kept stroking. Karen joined her to lick off the final drops off the head and clean off the magnificent fuck machine.

Sherry was gasping for breath as the softening cock was withdrawn back into the adjacent booth. As Sherry returned to the chair, Karen leaned over and kissed her deeply tonguing the remaining cum out of her mouth while she continued to finger her hot cunt. Sherry felt her orgasm building as Karen shoved her fingers up her cunt. She came off the chair as she moaned loudly, "God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop you fucking slut, I'm cumming all over your hand!"

After she came hard, Sherry calmed down and settled back on to the chair. Karen was kneeling beside her stroking her hair. Karen whispered, "So, honey, how do like sucking big cocks through the hole?"

Sherry leaned back and said, "Oh my, what a hoot. That was the most exciting and wonderful thing I've ever done. Get your fat ass up in this chair and let me eat your pussy and make you cum. I have to have you right now!"

Karen switched places with Sherry and happily pulled up her dress to let Sherry at her pantyless and sloppy wet pussy. Sherry gobbled her hairy cunt until she came all over her face. The guys waiting outside the booth listened to the moans and cries of joy as the women enjoyed each other.

After Sherry ate out her new friend, they were pleased to see two new cocks poking through the gloryholes.