Hell of a Gift

Story Info
A King gives him a girl.
1.9k words
4.49
72.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
736 Followers

I'm no hero. Just a guy that is trying to get through college. I work part time at the "Seven-Eleven" over on Main street. It was on January 24 that my world was turned up-side-down. It was twenty below. I was driving back to my apartment. Looking down an alley, I saw flames coming out of the roof of this apartment building. Holy shit, I said to myself as I slammed on the brakes.

I left the damn car running in the street. Dashing into the building, I ran up the stairs hollering; "Fire, Fire, everybody out." I kicked in the door at the top of the stairs. In the bed room, there was a guy who was drunk as a skunk. I picked him up in a firemen's carry and started back towards the door. At that moment, the ceiling caught fire. I went to my knees and dragged that sucker out of there. By the time we were down to the main floor, his apartment was an inferno.

Everybody made a big deal about what I had done. My picture was on the front page of the paper. They credited me with saving all ten people in the building, because I had woke up the others yelling "Fire, Fire."

The guy that I saved stopped by my apartment. " I am Sasheed Otmaad, of the Kingdom of Swazaki," he said giving me a slight bow. I have spoken to my father, King Otmaad, the imperial ruler. He has asked for me to bring you to our palace so he can thank you for saving my life."

"Where is this palace?"

Taken back by the fact that I did not know of his country, Sasheed stiffened as he said, "Africa."

"How would we get there?"

"The King's Boeing 747 is on Its way to pick us up, as we speak."

"Just the two of us? Your shitting me?"

"Hardly."

Fifteen hours later, I was introduced to the King, a huge man of at least three hundred pounds who stood seven feet tall. He was wearing all that King shit, including the long purple cape. I was grabbed in a bear hug. "There is nothing that I will not do for you," he said, as he kissed me on both cheeks."

"Right now, I would go for some food."

Turning on his heal, the King beckoned me to follow him. In the next room was enough food to feed an army. Anything that you could imagine.

After we ate, the King took me for a tour of the Palace. We came to one large room, the size of a basketball court. In it were thirty-five girls, all chained together. Only their eyes could be seen because these black garment covered everything else.

Turning to Sasheed, I inquired, "What's this?"

"The King beds a new virgin every night. After he has used them once, my four brothers and I can use them as long as we want. Then, they are sold to whoever wants them for about $300.00."

As he said that, I looked at the girls, who were just a few feet away from me. From what I could see, most were black girls. Then, one caught my eye. She had blue eyes.

Turning to the King, I asked, "Could I have one?" I was thinking of a nice fuck with the blue eyed one, after the King was finished with her.

The King bellowed, "Of course, of course, yes, yes. Which one?" I pointed at the blue eyed one. The King clapped his hands as he ordered his servants who were always standing near. "Unshackle her. Take off her clothes. Bring me her papers."

I stood there with my mouth open. Sasheed just laughed. Shaking his head he whispered to me, "Do you have any idea what you have just done?"

From his tone and expression, I knew that I had gotten myself into something. I formed the word "what," as the King brought her papers over for me to look at. As they were handed to me, Sasheed said, "The girl is now your property. My father is giving her to you. And, my friend, don't even think for a second of rejecting a gift from the King.

My mind was spinning as I looked at the papers. She had been kidnapped during a raid on property owned by the church that her parents were missionaries for. Both her parents were killed. She and they were Dutch. Her cost to the King? A mere $400.00. Pocket change. The King kissed me again on both cheeks. I wish he would stop that shit. He handed me a paper giving me ownership of the girl.

She was standing naked. He eyes were downcast. There were black and blue marks on her from a beating. Her body was average. Her breasts were small. A natural blonde with an untrimmed pussy.

Abruptly, the King announced that he had business to attend to as he departed.

"What the hell will I do with her now?"

"Fuck her, or anything that you want to."

"I don't mean that. How do I get her out of the country and into the US.

"Oh, that is nothing. I will get diplomatic papers for her that will allow you to take her anywhere, unchallenged."

Fearfully the girl cowered before us. I put her black garment around her. Sasheed took me to my bed room. I dragged her along by the hand. I locked the door. I took off her robe again and took her in the shower with me. She just stood there, as I washed her body. Entering the bed room, she tried to curl up in a corner on the floor.

I picked her up, gently laying her on the bed. Stroking her face, I kissed her on the forehead, while covering her with a sheet. She was trembling. I got in the other side, and turned my back to her as I went to sleep. It had been a hell of a day.

Two days later, Sasheed, the girl, who I had named Alena, and I got off that 747 in the good old U. S. of A. I took her with me to the language department at the University. By now, she clung to me like a puppy dog.

We were in luck. Dr. Dan Powers, spoke her language. He was dumbfounded as I relayed my story to him. From time to time, he would look at Alena.

When I finished, he held his chin for several moments. "You know, If this gets out, the authorities will deport her back to Africa. Lord knows what will happen to her then. End up in a whore house would be my guess. Your it. You are all she has got. Her only chance. On the other hand, if you marry her, it would be easy for her to become a citizen, and you can go from there. What do you want me to tell her?"

I sat staring at her. I had come to thinking of her as beautiful. But shit, I had never had a conversation with the girl. Talk about rolling the fucking dice!

I gritted my teeth. Looking at her, I said to Professor Powers. "You tell her the truth about everything. Tell her that I'm just a college student without much money. Tell her that I want to marry her, and make her my wife, not temporary, but permanently. Tell her that she has a choice of that, or I will do my best to set her free, either here or in Canada. What ever she decides."

"Sort of thought you were the kind of guy to choose that path." He turned to face Alena, and spoke non-stop to her for twenty minutes. As he went alone, she looked at me. Her posture straightened. She pointed at me, while speaking to Dr. Powers.

Alena stood up. She lifted my hand, and pulled me to my feet. Her finger tips gently ran across my face. Both her hands rested on my cheeks. Tears came to her eyes. Tears came to my eyes. She spoke to Dr. Powers. Tears came to his eyes as he translated what she had said to me. "My father often told me that when the time was right, that God would send the right man into my life for me. He did. Tell him that I will follow him to the ends of the earth. My name is Melinda"

"My parents are going to have a shit-fit."

"Not after they see her, they won't."

Melinda was a different person from that moment on. She had the most beautiful smile. When we walked into my apartment. She kissed me. With a devilish look on her face, she took off her dress, panties, and bra. Leading me by the hand, she went into the bed room. She lay on her back, opened her legs, and held her pussy lips apart. Her message was universally understood.

I think that I'm a pretty cool guy under pressure. Not today, not now. I was trembling. The old cock was rock hard and pointed straight up. There should have been foreplay. Not this time. I just had to put my cock into Melinda, right now!

It was a good thing that she was as wet as she was. I sunk my cock into her up to my balls with one swift plunge.

"Oohhhooooooo," she moaned.

I eased it out, only to ram it in again.

"Oohhhooooooo."

With the sixth push, I exploded. Six hard thrusts and I lay there momentarily spent. I had to eat her. I lapped at her pussy, sucking in her juice, my cum, as well as a lot of her pussy hair in my teeth.

Her legs tightened again my head. She stiffened, as my tongue went round and round her clit. Then she cried out as her hips thrust at my mouth with several short thrusts. I slid forward and rammed my cock into her convulsing cunt. She shrieked out some words that I could not understand. Her body was red, her tits engorged, and a sheen of sweat covered her.

A smile played on my lips. I had given her a good first fuck. More important was that I had experienced her passion, her lust. She had given herself to me, without reservation. What more could I ask for?

Dr. Powers volunteered to teach her English. The next few months went by in a flash.

My parents? Well, first I told them I was dating a nice girl. Then I told them that we were serious. Finally I told them that we were engaged to be married on June sixteenth. Mom had a hissy-fit. "You bring that girl over this very next weekend so we can meet her."

"Yes, Mother."

It all worked out okay. By now, Melinda had a good grasp of English. The more we conversed, the more that I was exposed to just how refined a woman she was. She was, of course, raised by two missionaries.

We told my parents the whole story. My Mom broke out in tears, as she got up and went over to embrace Melinda. By the time we left Sunday afternoon, they were as enchanted by her as I am.

Just before I got in the car to leave, my Dad put his arm around me as he said, "Hell of a Gift."

I'm Softly.

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
736 Followers