Sherry's Adventures as a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Slutty housewife sucks & fucks in an adult theater.
2.6k words
4.34
128.1k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days later, Sherry was in her home office again looking at gloryhole movies she downloaded from a new website she found. She had become obsessed with sucking anonymous cocks at the hole. She had visited the adult arcade across town several times now and had become a regular cockhound familiar to the female owner and many of her customers. The owner had even joined her in the booth once and they had shared several wonderful cocks and each other's cunt.

As she viewed the movies of hot amateur sluts suck on stranger's hard cocks, she wondered what it would be like to go to an adult theater and have sex with strangers the she could see and who could see her. Sucking cocks through holes in the wall was easy since she couldn't see the men attached to them and they couldn't see her. But the excitement of getting fucked by a complete stranger in a public place with other people watching was becoming more and more appealing to her.

She was somewhat apprehensive because she wasn't sure if she would be attractive enough to appeal to the men and women that would be there. The women in the porno movies were all very pretty with big firm tits and flat stomachs. She thought to herself, "Shit, I'll just go and see for myself. If no one's interested in a flabby old lady like me, I can always just watch and finger fuck myself." Besides, she couldn't imagine that the guys that went to those places would be all that picky and it would be dark anyway. What the fuck, her pussy was wet and she was so damn horny that she decided she'd give it a try.

Another problem was that the only adult theater in town, the Bijou, was fairly close to her home. Other than her friend Karen, she doubted that anyone she knew would be there, but, shit, who'd think that she would visit a place like that. Actually, the more she thought about it, she was sort of excited at the thought of seeing one of her snooty girlfriends or their husbands having nasty sex in a public theater.

So, she put on a blouse with no bra and a skirt without panties, got in her car and drove straight to the Bijou to get her hot little cunt fucked and to suck on some guy's big cock. She was so excited she was barely aware of the afternoon traffic as she drove.

She parked her car a couple of blocks away from the Bijou and walked up to the ticket window. A very cute twenty-something black girl was in the booth and gave her a big toothy smile as she took her money.

"This your first time, honey? I don't remember seeing you before," she said with a sexy voice.

Sherry looked her over and noticed her oversized breasts showing through the see-through blouse and the very hard bullet-like nipples pushing hard into the flimsy material. Sherry could also see the little girl's hot pussy as she spread her legs and the tiny mini-skirt she was wearing rose up to her hips.

"Like what you see?" The little black slut fingered her hot pussy through the kinky short hairs as she grinned at Sherry. "You go on in and enjoy yourself and maybe I'll join you when the other girl relieves me. There are a lot of nice cocks and a couple of sloppy pussies waiting for you in there, sweetie." She took her finger out of her pussy and sucked the juices off as she gave Sherry her ticket.

Sherry's pussy was already wet and her breathing shortened as she opened the door and made her way through the lobby.

There were a couple of men standing by the men's room as she walked by on her way into the dark theater. They grabbed their crotches and smiled as she walked by.

The theater was very dark and illuminated only by the movie showing on the large screen. Sherry gasped as she saw what was on the huge screen. A huge white cock was slamming into a very black and beautiful woman's asshole. She couldn't imagine how the woman could take that cock up her ass like that. The camera panned down to show two huge tits flopping back and forth under the big black woman as she was literally getting shit fucked out of her.

Sherry stood at the back of the theater as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. As her eyesight improved, she could make out several men seated throughout the theater. Some were sitting alone and others were sitting side by side. She could also see two couples seated close to the rear in separate rows, and to her surprise, she saw a lone woman sitting in the aisle seat in the very last row just a few feet from where she was standing.

The woman was rather large and her huge tits were hanging out over what looked like a tube top she'd had pulled down to her waist. Her dress was pulled up to her waist and her legs were spread wide open exposing a very hairy cunt. As Sherry gaped at this lewd display, the woman looked up and noticed her standing there.

"Hey, honey, come sit down and enjoy the view." The fat lady patted the seat next to her as she spoke. She had a very pretty face and flashed a big smile at Sherry. Sherry pulled back a little and whispered, "I don't know. Maybe I'll just go down a few rows."

The nearly naked lady reached out and took Sherry's hand and looked up at her and said, "You're new here, aren't you? Why don't you sit with me for awhile? I'm an old pro at this and I'll show you how it's done. Come on, girl. Sit down." She stood up and gently pushed Sherry into the seat next to her and sat down.

As soon as they were seated, one of the guys that had been standing in the lobby when Sherry came in walked up to the aisle beside the fat lady. She leaned over to Sherry and said, "Watch me, honey." She turned her head to the man and reached up, pulled his zipper down and fished out one of the biggest cocks Sherry had ever seen. Sherry gasped as the woman began stroking the monster cock. As it hardened in her hand, she leaned over and slurped it down with her big mouth. The man moaned his pleasure as she sucked and stroked his cock. He reached down and begin to squeeze one of her big tits pinching the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Sherry couldn't just sit and watch as this nasty cocksucking display took place. She opened her own blouse and began massaging and pinching her breasts. As she watched the huge cock disappearing down the fat slut's throat, she reached over and began playing with the fat lady's tit closest to her. The woman then kneeled up in her chair and stuck her bare ass and sloppy wet cunt in Sherry's face as she continued to suck on the cock in her mouth. Sherry immediately grabbed the big fleshy cheeks and pulled them apart to reveal a puckered asshole and a big very wet pussy. The pussy lips were swollen and gapping open and cunt juice was dripping out onto the seat cushion below.

Sherry could smell the raunchy asshole and cunt as she spread open the fat cheeks. She eagerly leaned forward and began tonguing that wonderful pussy slurping up the cunt juice as she fingered the smelly brown asshole. Fatso began twisting and moaning but never let the monster cock out of her mouth. Sherry could hear the sucking noise as the cocksucking whore gobbled down the big dick as she ate out her fat pussy and ass. Both her new cunt buddy and the man with the giant cock came at once. Her friend moaned loudly as her entire body shook and pussy juice flooded Sherry's mouth. The cock fatty was holding began to spew out huge streams of man-juice all over fatty's back and onto Sherry's face. It was wonderful! Sherry gobbled up both the pussy and dick juice.

As she flopped back into her chair, the guy put his limp cock back into his pants and went back into the lobby. Her seatmate turned and said, "My name's Betty Lou and you're the best cunt licker I've met in a long time, girl! Stand up and bend over the seat so I can return the favor.

Sherry happily pulled up her skirt, bent over, reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. Betty Lou greedily attached her mouth to Sherry's wet pussy.

Needless to say, Sherry was finding her visit to the Bijou both exciting and satisfying beyond all of her expectations. After eating her to a heart-stopping orgasm, Betty Lou sat back and smiled at Sherry and said, "So, how's this working for you so far?"

Sherry smiled and said, "Not bad at all. But now I need some hard cock! I'm going to look around and see if I can find some." Betty Lou said, "Go right ahead. I'm going to stay here and wait for them to come to me. See that guy three rows down watching us? He's got one of the biggest dicks I've ever sucked and cums rivers. Leave your tits hanging out and go sit beside him. I'll guarantee you'll be a happy girl in no time.

Sherry left her blouse opened and stepped out of her skirt so she was naked from the waist down and walked down the aisle to the guy with the big dick.

The man watched as she disrobed and walked toward him. As she sat down beside him, he stood and pulled his pants down and off. As he stood up, his huge cock flopped down and stuck straight out into Sherry's smiling face. "Holy fuck!" she said as she reached up and grabbed the huge piece of fuck meat. Her fingers did not touch as she stroked the wonderful tool. The head was like a mean purple baseball as her tongue licked around it and sucked up the pre-cum from the piss slit at the end. As she happily sucked this new cock down her throat, she felt someone sit down in the seat beside her and start sucking on one of her nipples. A hot tongue flipped her nipple as a hand squeezed her tit. Her pussy gushed as the cock she was sucking hardened even more.

After just a few minutes, the baseball bat in her mouth erupted. The warm cum gushed out in seemingly unending streams as she frantically tried to swallow all of the tasty love juice. Much of it spewed out of her lips and her nipple sucker began sucking it up off her cheeks. She let the cum shooting fire hose slip from her mouth and stuck it into the other mouth at her side. She leaned back to see who her cum eating partner was and was surprised to see a man greedily sucking down the remaining cum gushing from the oversized cock.

She'd never seen a man suck a cock and it really turned her on. Just as the giant dick flopped from her guy's mouth, the man they were sucking pulled Sherry up roughly bent her over the seat in front of them. He spread her ass cheeks and placed that monster dickhead against her tight puckered asshole. She gasped and cried out, "No! I've never been fucked in the ass. Please don't!"

The guy said, "Hot damn, an anal virgin! Hold on you slutty fuck bitch, I'm going take that ass cherry."

The words were hardly out of his mouth as he began pushing his huge cock in Sherry's tight ass. Her pussy juice and his cum provided plenty of lubrication and his cock easily slipped in several inches. Sherry cried out in pain and the thick fuck stick pushed into her bowels. He rammed it in about half of his 10 inches and then jerked it back and plunged it back in. He began to fuck in and out faster and harder and finally shoved the entire length in. Sherry was overwhelmed. First with unspeakable pain and discomfort, but then with indescribable pleasure. She found herself slamming back into the big salami and begging him not to stop. "Shove that big dick in my ass! Cum in my ass. Please!" She heard herself say.

As she was being dicked in the ass, the cocksucking guy moved around in front of her and shoved his nine inches into her mouth. She was again in fuck heaven. A big dick was choking her mouth and a bigger one was pounding her ass. Both fuck tools began to unload massive amounts of warm sticky cum into her ass and mouth at the same time. The cock in her mouth emptied first. When the ass fucker pulled his cock from her ass, she spun around and grabbed the still hard cock and cleaned it with her mouth. She slurped down all the cum and her own ass juices. When she finished, she wiped her mouth and said, "Hummm! Delicious!"

Sherry was exhausted but happy. She got up and mostly staggered up the isle toward the restroom. As she entered the lobby, she realized she was still carrying her skirt while her blouse hung open and her tits hung down and out. She thought, "Fuck it. I'm a slut and I can be naked if I want to!" She kept right on walking and strutting her stuff.

The black girl in the ticket booth looked out into the lobby just as Sherry wobbled by. "Mother fuck!," she said out loud and shoved the "Be back in a minute" sign in the window and ran out of the ticket booth after Sherry.

The ticket-taker entered the bathroom just as Sherry was letting loose with a big piss. The black girl opened the stall door and looked at Sherry and said, "Goddamn, bitch, you sure as hell didn't take long getting into the swing of things! Spread those legs and let me clean you up!"

Sherry leaned back and pulled her legs up by hooking her arms under her knees. Her big flabby pussy lips were fully engorged and her clit was hard as a little dick. The black girl looked at her and said, "My name is Sue, how do you do?" and dove in.

Sherry placed her hands on Sue's head as she licked the little stiffy with her big thick tongue. Sue's fingers found Sherry's newly stretched out asshole and began a steady fucking motion. Sherry could feel herself hurrying to another orgasm. How many fucking orgasms could one person have in such a short time? She could her herself grunting as her latest cum rattled her love-tired body.

Sue sucked harder as her pussy pal came. She grabbed Sherry's fat butt cheeks and pushed her face into the sloppy, cum-filled cunt and shook her head like a dog with a bone. As Sherry came down from her cum, Sue back off a little, then stood up and gave Sherry a big sloppy, tongue-down-the-throat kiss licking up all the spare cum out of Sherry's cock sucking mouth.

Sherry took Sue's face in her hands and said, "Thanks, honey, you've done an old lady proud. What a wonderful pussy licker you are. How about letting me return the favor"

Sue gave Sherry a peck on the cheek and said, "Later, I've got to get back to the window before I loose my job."

Sherry wiped off her cunt and mouth, got dressed and walked out of the theater on wobbly legs completely satisfied and absolutely convinced of and happy about her new status as a cock sucking, pussy eating slut!