Selfish Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Debbie is punished for complaining about her situation.
1.7k words
3.69
35.7k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers

This story was written by myself on another site, under the pen name of "Col. Jack Harrison".

Debbie Kendall showed up for her new job at the Education Bureau, to find her supervisor was NOT sympathetic in the least. He was a 51 year old professional civil servant who had dealt with too many women of her type: stuffy, prim, and conventional. He had a beard and a receding hairline, as well as a beer belly. He also had a very dry sense of humor and a formidable intellect, which he made a point of demonstrating to everyone. Jake Fowler had no interest in listening to sanctimonious drivel from a former 7th grade Christian schoolteacher.

"Mrs. Kendall, let me remind you of a very relevant fact here. You're a convicted felon. That means that you have no political or civil rights at the moment. You have been assigned to this job as a part of your internal exile. We will find a position for you, but don't count on it being too pleasant or cushy. The pay will be a couple of grades above minimum wage these days, since the war prevents us putting out extra moneys for criminals on work release.

"You must be aware that I, unlike you, have no grievances against the Government. I am a member of the Republican Front myself, as are just about all middle and top-level managers in the public sector. The Front is here to stay. The war with the Communists will soon be over and Pennsylvania will be reunited with the liberated territory of the Union. You must learn to accept the new regime and make your peace with it. I can't predict very much of the future, but I CAN say that yours will be brighter if you do your job and not cause any trouble for me," Fowler announced.

"Yes, Mr. Fowler. I understand that. I just thought that you might care about what has happened to people on your staff. I assumed that you might concern yourself with the fact that I am being raped and abused by my roommate. She has made her 'bitch', as she calls me," Debbie replied.

"Look, if you are being forced to do things, that is a matter for the police. It is not my responsibility to look after your welfare off the job. My only interest is that you do your work while on the clock. OFF the clock, you can pursue your lover's spat with this 'Mensch' woman. It sounds to me like you have a dispute with your girlfriend, because if it was truly rape, you would be taking it to the authorities. In any case, this Bureau doesn't concern itself with the sex lives of people on its staff, especially those such as yourself who are little more than prisoners under house arrest," Jake informed her.

"But, Mr. Fowler, I..." Kendall stammered, but he cut her off.

"Enough whining. You're 5 minutes late to your files, because of this conversation. I would recommend that you clock in and try to get most of today's wages," Fowler urged her.

You stupid bitch, Fowler thought. You are being punished by the Republican Front and you think that it will care about the possibility that you might be raped by a cellmate? As far as most officials in the Front are concerned, that is a suitable part of your sentence. Most prisons involve rape at some point. This unfortunate civil war has seen plenty of rape and other crimes in the process of fighting it. The new regime is tired of coddling lawbreakers like yourself. The number of laws are being reduced, as they should, while the penalties for violating them are becoming more severe.

The truth, in Fowler's mind, was that Debbie Kendall had gotten off easy. She could have been sent to DC or executed by a firing squad, but she merely got internal exile. The Communists would have put her in a gulag for something like this or given her a pistol shot to the head and thrown her into a mass grave. If all that the widow suffered was restriction to work release and rape at the hands of her roommate, that was a minor complaint by comparison.

After she finished her work for the day, Debbie headed straight for home, afraid that she would be penalized for breaking curfew. She also feared that Jane would be furious over any tardiness. She was right. Ms. Mensch was also angry about the minutes that Mrs. Kendall had been docked.

"Apparently, you haven't learned your job or the rules. There is only one reason why you would be late for the clock. You were complaining about me. I hope that you realize now that such complaints will do no good. They don't CARE what happens to someone like you. The only person who cares about this situation is me and what I want is your body as my property for my own pleasure. Now, I want you to bend over and spread your cheeks. I am about to fuck you in the ass," Jane said as she put her strap-on dildo in her thigh harness.

"Please don't do that again! It will tear me up and cause me to bleed. I'm begging you! Don't sodomize me!" Mrs. Kendall pleaded.

Naturally, Ms. Mensch ignored the begging and brutally shoved the dildo up Debbie's sphincter. She didn't worry about the pain that Mrs. Kendall experienced while she buggered her. She just grabbed her shoulders and used them to thrust deeper inside Debbie's backdoor. The poor woman grunted from the agony of the large device plundering her bottom. She cried as it tore up her insides and stretched out her asshole. Jane showed no mercy or compassion as she slammed into her bowels.

"No more, Ms. Mensch! Stop raping me and let me stand up. You've violated my backside! Please stop it! It's unbearable!" Debbie screamed.

"That's too bad for you. You're MINE now, bitch! Get that through your cranium! You have no rights and no dignity. You are my possession, to be used as I wish. I think that the message will only be driven home if you get fucked in the ass every day, so from now on, that is what will happen. There will NEVER be any lube, either. If you are good, I will not make you suck it afterward. If you are bad, you will not even get that consideration. Is that understood, slut?" Jane demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Kendall sobbed.

"And NO MORE complaining about me to anyone, including the police. They won't listen to you, they don't care about you, and you're just wasting their time. And if I find out that you have been docked any more pay, you will get a thorough lashing. Now, suck my strap-on! You have been VERY BAD today!" Ms. Mensch told her sternly.

Debbie sucked on the dildo, despite her personal dislike of this act. She was still torn between her emerging bisexual feelings and her upbringing. She hated being mistreated, but strangely loved her Mistress. She just hoped that she would get to EAT something, not counting pussy. She had been starving all day, since she had not been permitted breakfast this morning, either.

"Now, lie down, so I can fuck your cunt. You must NOT cum, however. If you cum, you may not eat. If you refrain from cumming, you MIGHT get some supper, provided that you finish cooking it within 30 minutes of being fucked to near orgasm. That's right. I will bring you close to climax, but not permit you to go that far," Jane warned her.

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Kendall replied, and then lay on her back with her legs in the air, as Jane had instructed her the previous night.

Ms. Mensch ruthlessly invaded her slave's pussy, pulling in and out at HER discretion. She seemed to instinctively understand when to stop, so as to avoid allowing Debbie a release. She also French-kissed her slut several times, while playing with her tits. The poor woman was driven to near madness with the distracting pain of her sore butt, while being deprived of her orgasm and kept on the brink.

When Mrs. Kendall couldn't take any more torture, Jane pulled out of her the final time and removed her strap-on. She sat on Debbie's face and leaned over to 69 her. She made the bitch eat her to a climax, while stopping short of giving her one. She then got off her frustrated roommate and sent her to the kitchen to cook.

"Oh, and our 69 put you down to 23 minutes. You'll have to hurry to make it in time," Jane announced with a sadistic smile.

Against the impending odds, Debbie managed to finish cooking supper in time to serve her Mistress. She laid it out on the kitchen table, knowing by now to serve Ms. Mensch first.

"Oh, and you're not to sit at the table with me. YOU will sit in a chair to the side and eat only the rice. Meat will be the next thing that you must earn. You don't need meat every day," her Mistress informed her.

Debbie took some rice and soda, at which point Jane stopped her again, "No soda for you. YOU drink tap water. Soda will have to be earned as well."

Mrs. Kendall put the soda back and poured herself a glass of water, but had to put the ice back before she started, since Ms. Mensch would only allow her to drink her water at room temperature. She then had to serve dessert, in the form of ice cream, to Jane. SHE, of course, was denied any ice cream.

After serving as Jane's toilet that night and taking her shower, Debbie was sent off to bed early. She still had a half-empty stomach at this point. Jane was still in the living room, watching TV for much of the night. Debbie's sleep was disturbed by her Mistress's laughing, but she dare not complain. Whining was useless, as today had proven. She simply resolved to earn some pleasure by being a better slave. She was completely defeated by now. She had surrendered to slavery.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers