Saving The World Porn Review #2

Story Info
A review of several porn DVDs from different genres.
788 words
3.5
14.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

Well fans, friends, and enemies, I am back. It took some time but I’m ready to once again help you steer clear of bad porn and launch you deep into the good stuff.

How am I going to do that you ask?

By watching lots of porn, jerking it a few times to clear my head, and then give it either my thumbs up or thumbs down.

My system of review will be fairly simple. I will provide you with the name of the DVD and who released it. I'll then give you a very brief description of the film along with some pros and cons. Then I'll summarize by giving it one of my four ratings:

Avoid: This movie isn't worth getting.
Rent: Worth seeing once
Rent, then buy: You might want to buy it but you should check it out first.
Buy: This film is worth buying.

There is no gay or shemale porn reviewed in this installment. If you want some reviews of films from that category, check out my earlier installment.

With that established, let's begin!

Totally Natural #1 by Caballero

There is some plot to this film but, like most porn, it’s kind of cheesy. Still, it doesn’t get in the way of the fucking and it provides some flow between major scenes.

pros:
-Film has a variety of actors and actresses.
-Couples perform a variety of sex acts in each scene.

cons:
-The DVD is only 2 hours long.

Favorite scene: Sex on the pool table.

My rating: Rent, then buy.

Ma Ma Volume 1 by nutechdvd

This is an anime movie.

The plot is one that can’t be explained in one or two words. Basically a young man is orphaned and has to go live with his step-mother. Since I am reviewing it in my porn review, this story quickly encounters some erotic twists that I won’t spoil for you.

pros:
-It’s funny although at times you’re not sure if it was meant to be funny or not.

cons:
-It’s short. Volume 1 is less then 30 minutes.
-It’s somewhat cell shaded. If you like cell shading, this is a pro. If not, it’s a con.

Favorite scene: Any part involving his weird, new step sister.

My rating: Rent.

Kekkai: report 1 by nutechdvd

This is another anime movie from the same people as Ma Ma Volume 1.

The plot is fairly simple. The police find a woman at the scene of a brutal murder. She could be a valuable witness if she wasn’t terrified and suffering from split personalities.

Pros:
-The animation style is similar to older anime movies.
-The plot is original and makes you want to see more.

Cons:
-It’s short. Just like the other movie, it’s about 30 minutes or less.

Favorite scene: Anything involving the psychiatrist. He just doesn’t seem like a very good doctor.

My rating: rent, then buy.

The boob lesbos by sunshine

The theme of this video should be pretty obvious from the title. This video contains nothing but lesbian scenes and the casting clearly focused on the size of the actress’s breasts above all else.

There is no plot in this film, just girl on girl sex.

Pros:
-At four hours long, it is a large film.

Cons:
-More then a handful of the women have very fake looking breasts.
-Many of the ladies clearly don’t seem to into their role.

Favorite scene: No scene jumps out as being any more memorable then the others.

My rating: avoid.

Japanese Jaw dropping sex acts by Taiyo entertainment

Like many porn films, the title tells it all.

This film is composed of several scenes depicting Japanese girls getting fucked. Like most films of this concept, the girls are small, cute, and extremely horny. My only complaint was that I had seen several of the scenes from this film in another film.

Pros:
-The setup for each girl is different which gives the film some variety.
-The film is fairly lengthy

Cons:
-I’ve seen some of the scenes reproduced EXACTLY the same on another disk.

Favorite scene: The first girl, when moving from the living room to the bedroom, attempts to make the trip while continuing to give her partner head.

My rating: rent, then buy.


Summary:

So, most of the videos today were rentals. If you can’t find a place to rent them, you can find them online but that would require purchasing. You should resort to that at your own risk.

While it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever seen, the boob lesbos did get an avoid rating. When it comes down to it, even if you’re obsessed with big breasted lesbians, there are better films of that genre out there for you.

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers