A Nice Surprise

Story Info
Alex's morning after.
2.7k words
150.6k
49
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

The first time, Alex had been high. Drunk. Stoned. He'd fucked her in the ass and had a great time. She was pale-bodied, slim, long-legged and totally gorgeous. Her ass, after she'd greased it up for him, fit his dick like a hot, slick glove, and he'd ass-fucked her three separate times because of how much she turned him on. Her tits were fabulous - small, but perky - her legs were long and shapely and her ass...her ass was the most fuckably perfect ass he'd ever seen. Her pussy was incredible though he'd only seen her crotch, her neatly trimmed bush, but her ass had just called out to him and he'd answered.

Besides, the way the girl kept sticking her ass up in the air or pointing it his way, it was an invitation and Alex didn't want to disappoint.

He must've licked every portion of her body. She was 5'10" or so, so there was a lot of girl to lick, but she had a gorgeous, slender figure. He'd licked and kissed her from her face all the way down to the tips of each of her pretty toes, and the only thing he really hadn't touched, was her cunt.

And now, as he woke up beside her and looked under the covers at the thing that now made his mouth fall open, he wondered about how someone as gorgeous and sweet and willing and quiet could NOT have a cunt.

The dick laying there across her perfect thigh, you see, wasn't his own.

Alex wanted to throw her - this dude - out of bed. Wanted to hit her or slap her or do something to her.

'Him,' he told himself. A dude, a guy. Not a chick!

But then the thighs moved, the body turned. Alex quickly dropped the covers down and smiled at her, Kaitlin, as she woke up. Her smile was a sleepy one, but happy. A glad smile, Alex thought to himself. She looked actually glad to see him there. He couldn't help smiling back at her.

At him.

But then a troubled look crossed her face. She knew. And Alex knew that she knew. She started to sit up, holding the sheet to her front. She started to get out of bed on the other side, but Alex surprised himself by grabbing her elbow - gently - until she turned.

"I didn't mean to deceive you," Kaitlin whispered. She turned and started to get up again, but Alex held on. He couldn't figure what was going on with himself. The girl - the guy - turned back to him. "I really didn't." she went on, not trying to pull away now. "It's just...it's just that we were having so much fun last night. I didn't figure we'd end up, you know..."

Alex remembered how she'd knelt down before him in that dark little corner of the hotel lobby. It had been really late, or early, actually, and nobody had been around. Her mouth had felt like liquid fire around his prick. He'd almost cum in her mouth right then and there. He found himself smiling at this memory, and realized he had more than a slight boner from the thought.

"In the corner of the lobby..." Alex mumbled to himself, pleased at the mental image of it.

"No," Kaitlin said. "Bed, I mean. Wind up in bed. I didn't plan it, you know...." She turned, still clutching the sheet to herself. Alex reached out and gently tugged on it until she let it go. He gazed at the perfect, shapely hooters that were revealed. They were natural too. He knew from the extreme close-up inspection he'd given each one the night before. No 'enhancement's whatsoever. The hand which had held her elbow now drifted up. Her upper arm got goose-pimply; her nipples stood out hard.

"...Oh yes, we did wind up in bed..." Alex said distantly. He ran his hand down her side now, to her waist, then down over her hip, totally engrossed in what he was doing. She instantly grabbed the sheets down over her crotch the moment Alex's hand started to move in toward it. He shrugged and leaned forward a little more, running his fingers down the side of her thigh, then under her knee. She gasped.

"...stop it, Alex," she whispered, but the hand drifted even lower, cupping under her calf and sliding down to her heel. Then the bed bounced slightly as Alex scooted further down the bed. He put his hand softly on the top of her foot, then quickly flung the sheet off so he could see what he was doing. The foot was absolutely beautiful. He'd never seen any chick, anywhere, with prettier feet than this...dude. Even the toes were sexy and soft and smooth looking. He remembered spending quite some time the night before, sucking on each of those toes, making Kaitlin moan and catch her breath.

She had exceptionally sensitive feet and toes and ankles and heels and calves and knees and thighs, he thought to himself; just as some of the other women he'd known, had. But it turned him on all the more. A girl with ugly, or plain, sensitive legs was one thing; one with long, beautiful, sexy sensitive legs was quite another!

"...please stop, Alex...." Kaitlin breathed, but Alex's hand continued touching, caressing. It moved over to the opposite foot and then slid up to the knee. Kaitlin clamped her knees together tight. They'd both raised up from the intensity of the pleasure, but now she held them together tightly. Alex did not mind. He ran his hand up over her knees, then down her thighs, then down and down. The girl tried to hold her hands over her crotch, keeping the crumpled sheets stuffed down there, but Alex pulled gently and tugged, and Kaitlin finally relented and let go.

Alex peeled the clump of sheets up and away, revealing the lovely V of her crotch, and the precise and pretty way her crotch was shaved and trimmed. It was the same thing he'd seen the night before. But then he was leaning over to kiss her there. He wanted to - he needed to. He leaned and leaned, and as he did, Kaitlin leaned back out of the way, spreading her hands behind her on the bed. She let her knees slide down and out of the way as well, and then, just before the backs of her thighs touched the bedspread, Alex pressed his lips to the finely haired crotch and at the same time reached under the girl's clenched thighs and found the small but stiff cock and balls which had been pushed down and out of the way. They were right there where her cunt would've been had she been a real woman.

Alex thought that, had anyone else - or especially one of his buddies - were looking, he would probably have grabbed the dude's dick and balls and squeezed them until they popped off. But as they were alone, he knew he didn't have to measure up to anyone else's ideas of right or wrong. He had his hand, his strong, farmer's hand, right over that small package of male genitalia, and now decided that nobody would blame him or make fun of him if he didn't rip the things off or mash them until the fag was screaming in pain. Instead, he cupped them, caressed them. He felt the dick, small as it was, lift up hard. Since it was trapped there between those incredible thighs, it was pointing down and back, but it was stiff. Alex knew how that was, to be that hard and wanting and waiting. He realized his own dick hadn't softened since his last memory of the night before - before the time this discovery had made. He looked up at the girl's face and saw that she was not even a tiny bit less attractive in the morning light. More, actually. Her head was fallen back but she sensed him looking and raised her head and turned it directly towards him; her expression hopeful.

He stared into her eyes, her almost too large blue eyes. He didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to make fun of her. She was simply too beautiful. Then he thought about what the alternative was - sucking her dick. A man sucking another man's penis - his cock. Maybe licking his balls. He wondered if this...chick got off having manly men service her cock, if it was some sort of power trip to have a guy bow down to her and use his mouth on her instead of beating her to a pulp.

But her eyes gave no such impression. She had acted so sweet and happy and was so quiet and womanly. Those, Alex realized, hadn't, or couldn't have been all acting. She - he - really was sweet. Sweet and pretty. Sexy too. He glanced down at her rack, then back up again. And then, the thought came to him that her clit was sort of large. He'd eaten a girl once who had a large clit. It had been weird at first but then he'd gotten used to it. It had gotten really stiff and stuck out quite a bit, and then Alex, realizing that this was so similar it really didn't matter, slid over, pushed Kaitlin's knees apart and took her cock all the way into his mouth. He began sucking and slurping and licking the thing as if it were a clit, as he'd done to that other clit, and it got stiffer and harder, but not much longer.

The girl lay back fully now. She jammed her hands over her mouth, trying not to scream. She gasped and then moaned softly, a weeping sound coming from her voice because she was indeed weeping. The man between her legs sucked her organ like a pro, like a man would, but he did not make her feel like a man somehow - quite the opposite. She grabbed her knees and spread them wide and pulled them back. She opened for him. She wished again that she had something else to offer - a second hole he could fuck - but this man, this particular one, didn't seem to mind. He licked her thing as if it were a chick's clit; up and down and round and round. It felt so good. It felt like nothing else she'd ever felt. She gasped. Her belly contracted. She felt a hot stirring deep inside her. A dam seemed about to break and she panicked and pulled back and rolled away from Alex. She got on her knees to present her ass to him again and he got up behind her. She wanted him in her, wanted that fullness and thickness and stiffness, driving back and forth and deep and shallow, driving away the fears and loneliness and troubles and thoughts. Just fucking them away forever or at least as long as it lasted. She pulled her cock and balls forward so they wouldn't show from behind and kept her knees together, but now the man reached around and grabbed her bundle and at the same time inserted his own boner into the still-slick tunnel of her rectum. He pushed in and began to jerk Kaitlin off. He rammed her faster and faster and manipulated her faster as well. He knew how to do it, better than any woman could. He rubbed and teased and pulled and squeezed, all the while pumping her ass fast and furious.

But Alex then felt the girl's hand gently pry his away from her thing. He felt her spreading her knees to the sides, lowering her rump a little more. She stayed on her knees but went down on her elbows and then her shoulders. Her face was sideways on the bouncing, jouncing bed. Alex looked down her smooth back, her flawless, pale, beautiful back and kept ramming her ass hard - harder than before. He could feel her muscles gripping him like a fist and then he wanted to put his fist around that small, beautiful thing of hers. He wanted to jerk her off and make her feel good. She'd only made him feel good - everything she'd done since they met at the table had been to make him feel good - her conversation, her body, her smile, her mouth in the lobby - everything. And now he wanted to return the favor.

Then she gasped. Her ass clenched into a knot. She grunted and sighed and Alex felt her asshole quivering, undulating around his pounding dick. He felt her shiver all through her body and then lift up onto her elbows and start to shove back against him. He rammed and rammed and then smelled the scent of semen drifting up from around the girl's shaking, slamming body. She gasped again and moaned. She held still but Alex could feel her insides squeezing rhythmically, like swallowing but in the reverse direction. He pushed in all the way and then leaned to the side and looked down. There, in a growing puddle and stain in the sheets was proof of Kaitlin's pleasure. It was still squirting out from her cock, which was still undulating in ejaculation. It seemed like slow pulses, as if the orgasm were taking forever to finish, so Alex leaned back straight and gave her a few more forceful thrusts. Then he couldn't help himself and started to sodomize her fiercely. In and out and in! He felt her ass squeezing rhythmically now and knew more cum was squirting out of her. He wanted to pound every drop out of her and give her everything she had already given him.

And then he felt the same sort of overflowing, almost aching surge pushing up from his deepest place. He gasped and pulled and pushed and then he was filling her ass, this beautiful Woman's ass, with his own jiz. He felt his dick quivering inside her as it pumped semen out, but went right on ramming and pushing and pulling until, in a moment, everything went quiet and calm and gentle. He held himself in there, still stiff as a nail, and then felt her body relax in front of him. She was gasping. She sounded like she was crying again.

"...oh my god..." she breathed. "God...nobody...nobody as EVER made me cum like that...." She began to slump forward, to lay on her front, and Alex followed her, not wanting to leave the hot, tight confines of her ass. Then he was laying on top of her, kissing her shoulders while his dick started to soften within her.

"What...what do you mean, baby?" he whispered in her ear. He was surprised that he'd used the term 'baby' but knew now that there were few other words which fit this wonderful, beautiful creature.

Sweetheart, honey, were others.

"They..." she gasped, still out of breath and shivering all over. "They, usually...fuck me until they cum, and then that's it, or...they want me to blow them...or sometimes when they find out what I have, they suck me off or jerk me off. It's always rough and tumble...fucking and sucking. Most times they find out and they want me to fuck them in their ass, and...and it's just different... They remind me I'm male 'down there'...." She turned her head and smiled back at Alex, who kissed her ear in that one silent moment. "But you...you fucked me like a woman, and made me cum like a woman. No jerking or sucking or touching or putting it up your butt. You just fucked me until everything just cascaded down and out and out and out...and oh my god...it was so beautiful..." Alex rolled his pelvis slightly, making his shriveling thing push and pull inside her. She gasped and then giggled happily.

"I've always known I was a woman," Kaitlin went on, sighing. "But until now, until just a moment ago, nobody in the world had Ever made me feel like one...."

"Well, it's 'bout time, then, huh lady?" Alex whispered, and he meant it. Surprised as he was to realize it, he really did mean it.

So it came as no surprise when he decided a minute or two later, that this was nice...this was all nice, and he would not mind it a bit if something like this happened with Kaitlin again - maybe tomorrow night!

End

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
BiskitBiskitabout 15 years ago
Sweet music

You had me believing I was that girl and you were fuckikng me. How sweet. Well writen and very hot. Keep up the great work.

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
I agree...

The only word to describe this story is BEAUTIFUL! It was hot and oh so sweet!! Loved it to death! Please write more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story, really sweet and inspiring. Would like to see more of these two, and more role-challenging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a rare gem

a near-perfect fantasy. would that I had a boyfriend like that.

-just another transgirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice love story

Very well done. Nice realism and content. Is it really fiction?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Bulge The woman at the gym has a bulge in her spandex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Happiest of Endings A massage with a big, hard surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
His Teacher, The Transsexual A young man ends up very close to a teacher with a secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories