Doing My Best Friend's Girl

Story Info
Taking advantage of a situation.
1.1k words
3.85
214.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Fuck you Too!!!!" I yelled at my ex girlfriend. I was mad. 2:30 on Sunday morning and I was pissed. She picked a fine time to tell me she was seeing someone else and wasn't going to see me any more. We had been partying since the football game last afternoon and I was drunk, tired and in no mood for her bullshit.

I shouldn't have drove home but I wasn't going to stay at her place, besides the party was still going and I wanted to get some sleep. Thirty minutes later I pulled into my drive. I had just open the door of the van when I noticed the person in the back, covered by my sleeping bag sound asleep. I opened the back hatch and saw Amy, my best friend's steady, sprawled out. She jerked awake when the door squeaked and stared at me.

"Where's Ben?" she asked drunkenly.

"Hell I don't know, what are you doing in my van?" I asked her.

"The last thing I remember, Bennie and me were making out," she stammered.

"Well come on, you gotta stay here because I'm not driving you back tonight," I told her as we staggered our way into my apartment.

Now Amy is not the prettiest coed on campus, and she does have a few extra pounds on her 5 foot 3 inch frame, but she fills out her jeans and t shirt real good. I always called her top heavy because of her 36 C cup. As we held each other up I got a good feel of the luscious tits. We wobbled into the bedroom. As I lowered her on the bed the sight of her nipples poking through her shirt was making my mouth water. Even as drunk as I was, my cock was rising. Amy muttered something about taking her shoes off and then giggled. I untied them and pulled them off her feet and stroked the ball of her foot. She laughed and said maybe she ought to get more comfortable. She unsnapped her jeans and slid the zipper down.

"Pull them off of me," she ordered and I quickly obeyed her command.

The jeans came down revealing her red thong with a damp spot at the crotch. With a boner sticking straight out I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her waiting snatch. My nose burrowed into her panties as I licked and kissed her cameltoe. Amy arched her back as I rolled her thong off revealing her shaved pussy lips and a glistening slit. My tongue found her clit and worked the bud back and forth as I put her legs over my shoulders. I ate her pussy and stroked her ass cheeks as she moaned and whimpered.

"Suck my pussy, eat me, lick me, make me cum dammit," she commanded and I did my best to make it happen.

I chewed on her clit, sucked her juices lapping at her pussy from top to bottom while she was getting hotter and hotter. I felt her quiver and shake and then she let go.

"I'm cumminggggg, Oh godddd,,," Amy wailed as she gushed all over my face.

When her orgasm subsided, I stood up licking her juices off my lips and took my clothes off. My rock hard cock needed some attention. I climbed on the bed and grabbed Amy by the hair. Forcing her head down to my cock, I told her to suck it all the way down. She seemed a little reluctant as I pushed the head of my dick into her mouth. I held her head and slowly started to fuck her mouth, working it into her throat.

"Oh yeah you bitch, take all of it," I increased my tempo pushing all my cock into her mouth. Amy sucked hesitantly still not too enthused about having my dick in her mouth but it felt so good. I felt my balls tighten up so I grabbed the back of Amy's head and fucked her mouth as fast as I could. I groaned and unleashed a torrent of cum down her throat and pumped some more. Amy gagged and tried to swallow but my cum came out around my cock as she couldn't handle all of it, it dribbled down her chin

I rolled over and watched as Amy wiped herself with her T shirt.

"Take your top off, baby, I want to see your tits," I told her.

"Haven't you had enough, I want to go to sleep," Amy complained.

"We're just getting started, I'm going to fuck you good," I bragged, "now get over here."

Amy took her t shirt and bra off letting her breasts swing free, she then crawled up next to me. I moved my lips to her nipples and sucked them slowly getting her to moan and want more. My cock was growing again, I told Amy to stroke me until I was ready. I tweaked, sucked, and kissed her tits, doing all the things I needed to do to get Amy ready to fuck. My fingers found her pussy and worked in and out making her moan louder. When she was ready I climbed on top of her and pushed my cock deep inside her with one stroke. Amy fucked me back and cried out.

"Fuck me you bastard, fuck me hard you son of a bitch," Amy screamed at me as I slammed into her driving my rod deep. I hammered at her cunt until she spasmed and came in a wave orgasms each bigger than the one before. She came four times and was panting begging me to stop but I hadn't cum yet. I pulled out of Amy's soaking pussy and rolled her onto her stomach. I moved in behind her and placed my cock back into her cunt. Fucking her doggie style I moistened my finger then eased it into her ass.

"Noooooo not there, please not there," she begged.

I fucked her pussy with my cock and her ass with my finger. She was grunting when I pulled my cock from her cunt and placed it in her ass and rammed it home.

"God it hurts, you mother fucker, fuck me" Amy cried at me as I reamed her butt.

"I'm cumming Amy, get ready you little slut," I groaned and shot a load of cock juice deep inside her ass.

I was still pumping cum when Amy yelled out she was cumming too and squirted a stream from her pussy. I collapsed onto Amy's back and my cock slid out of her ass with a plop. I rolled off Amy as she lay there moaning. Both of us finally fell asleep totally exhausted.

She was mad at me in the morning but after a hot shower, a good breakfast, at three in the afternoon, and another fuck she got over it. She is still seeing Ben but comes back to me when she wants something special.