Camping with My Best Friend's Mom

Story Info
Darcy can't resist her son's friend on camping trip.
2.4k words
4.21
897.1k
193

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little update for those that have not read my stories concerning the "first time M.I.L.F".. Darcy is my best friend's mom, she is 16 years my elder and all of these stories happened when I was 18 and a senior in high school, well actually they are the summer before my senior year.

Darcy teased me into, teasing her to have sex with me, and eventually our short lived romance took off like a wild fire. These stories with Darcy are true, for the most part. They (the stories) are also branded in my mind's eye for life. We have not had sex since that summer, but every now and then when I see her I think about doing it again.

Darcy had become a regular part of my life now. We visited regularly and I had found it rather difficult to get her where I needed her to take care of my erection. Jason and Steve had come home, and it was rather difficult to get her alone so I could slide my hard cock into her again.

One night in August as the summer was winding down; Jason showed up at football practice and asked if I wanted to go camping this weekend with him and his family. I jumped at the chance thinking of how I may be able to get Darcy alone up there in the woods.

That Friday I showed up at Jason's house at 4PM as instructed with all of my camping stuff. I had my tent, sleeping bag, and some water. Jason said not to worry about food as his Mom would take care of all of that. We all piled into Steve's Land Cruiser and headed off for the lake, which was about a three hour drive. I sat in the front with Steve and Darcy and Jason were in the back. Darcy would not make eye contact with me the whole time before we left. I was beginning to get in the back of the land cruise when Darcy said,

"Chris why don't you sit in the front, for now, and we will change positions on the stops on the way up there to the lake."

I obliged and climbed into the front seat after watching her climb into the back. She was wearing a very short pair of shorts and I could see her bikini peek out under the hem of her shorts as she climbed into the back. I could feel the familiar stirring in my groin as I watched her tight little ass climb into the back seat.

We headed off. We drove for about an hour and then Steve stopped at a gas station to get gas. We all climbed out of the land rover and headed into the store to get something to drink and use the restroom. Jason went into the men's restroom first while I waited and Darcy walked by and went into the women's before she closed the door she looked at me and motioned me to follow her. I was very excited as I stepped into the women's restroom behind her. Steve was out pumping gas, Jason was in the bathroom right beside us and Darcy was standing in front of me reaching out to my shorts.

My cock was instantly hard as she lowered my shorts to my knees and took my cock in her hand.

"I have been thinking about this nice cock for weeks now, and I just had to see it." She said as she continued to stroke it.

"Why don't you give me something to think about on the way up there?" I asked.

She leaned in close, still stroking me hardening cock, and said, "Don't worry, I will find a way to get this big cock in my pussy while we are out there camping." With that she pulled my shorts back up and pushed me out of the bathroom, just before Jason emerged from the Men's.

I pretended to be tying my shoes so Jason would not notice my raging hard on, tenting the front of my shorts. He said,

"Hurry up man, Steve won't wait for you." Then he took off outside.

I stepped into the men's restroom and had to wait for my erection to subside before I could pee. Once I was done peeing I ran outside and saw Darcy in the backseat and Jason holding the door for me.

He said "My turn to ride in the front."

All I could think was, "thank you Bro." As I climbed into the backseat taking my seat right next to Darcy checking out her sexy legs as I sat down.

We had just gotten going again when I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Darcy was rubbing her crotch on the outside of her shorts. I looked over at her and she just winked, and continued to do it. My cock immediately began to get hard again and began to grow down the leg of my shorts. Darcy looked over at it, and continued to rub herself very softly as not to draw attention to her actions be her husband or son sitting in the front seat. I wanted to take her right there on the spot, but from my position I could not even sit and watch her without drawing attention from Steve. He would be looking in the mirror every now and then, and my eyes were directly behind him. So I just kept grabbing quick glances now and then and moving around to readjust the confines of my hard cock.

After about thirty minutes I heard Darcy moan a little and I gave her a quick "SHHH" look.

Her white shorts were soaked through in the crotch, and I could tell by the look on her face that she had just brought herself to orgasm, by rubbing her tight pussy through her shorts while she stared at my hard on.

The rest of the drive was uneventful besides some mild small talk between all of us. Steve was really interested in the chance of the high school football team at reaching the state playoffs this year, and I confirmed his hopes that we would make a drive for it.

He said, "I would do anything to see you boys take state this year."

Laughing to myself I wanted to ask him "Would that include letting me fuck your hot wife all night long tonight?"

Jason didn't say much the whole trip as he was just anxious to get there so we could start our fishing plans.

We finally arrived and it seemed to short of a trip. I wanted to watch Darcy play with herself again, but knew that would not happen for a while now. Jason and I grabbed our stuff, and set up our tents, while Steve and Darcy took off for a walk.

After Jason and I were done setting everything up we grabbed our fishing poles, and headed down to the lake. Jason had told me the fishing here was great especially for bass from the shore.

"Hey, why don't you start that way around the lake, and I will start this way and we will meet up with each other on the other side?" He said.

"Sounds good Bro, meet you over there." I confirmed.

So we started off and by the time we were about a quarter of the way around the lake we could not see each other anymore. I laughed and began to realize my cock was getting hard again because I couldn't stop thinking about Darcy playing with herself on the ride up here. She could have been so easily caught, but continued with her antics anyway. I was in dire need of release and almost felt like stepping into the woods and rubbing one out myself. Then I caught a fish.

As I continued around the lake I realized Jason was right the fishing here was great I had caught three fish in about twenty minutes and they were fighters. It had taken me about an hour to get about half way to our meeting point, and the sun was still high so I knew I could continue this fishing and make it bag in time for dark.

That is when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey!"

I looked across the lake and could not see Jason anywhere.

"Hey Chris!" the voice came again.

I turned around and saw Darcy standing just inside the tree line.

She had her hands down the front of her shorts and was stroking herself right there in the woods. My cock instantly began to inflate again.

"What are doing here?" I asked.

"This is as good a time as any we will get to shove that big hard cock into me." She replied.

"What? Where is Steve?"

"He went down to the store to get some beer for tonight, he forgot it when we stopped, and the store is at least an hour away."

Darcy did not have to say anymore. I put my pole down on the bank, and stepped up into the tree line with her. She had brought a blanket down, and already had it lain down on the ground.

I walked up to her, and pulled her shirt off over her head. She was wearing a bikini top which I quickly removed as well. Soon I had a nipple in my mouth and my hand down her shorts playing with her tight little ass. Her hands were all over my cock, and she soon had my shorts down around my knees again. She slowly stroked my shaft as I pulled her shorts and bikini bottom down.

Darcy dropped to her knees in front of me and began to lick my cock from the head down to the base, and then back up again; slowly lathering my hard cock up with her saliva, using her mouth and tongue. Soon she was taking the head into her mouth and pulling as much of my cock into her warm wet mouth as she could.

"God, I love this big hard cock" She said, as she stroked it with both hands.

She turned around and got on all fours on the blanket and said, "Fuck me now Chris, we don't have much time before Jason is going to wonder where you are at."

I sank to my knees behind her and rubbed my cock head up and down the length of her wet pussy. She was so wet I could see her juices flowing out of her and running down her legs.

"Come on; put that big fuck stick inside of me." She grunted as I continued to tease her little slit.

I smacked her ass hard, and she jerked backwards, my cock sank to the hilt in her tight little pussy when she jerked back.

"Oh, FUCK so BIG... It feels fucking wonderful, now fuck me dammit."

I began a slow steady rhythm pulling my cock almost all the way out before shoving all 8" back into her again. She was soon rocking her hips back and forth at a quickening pace trying to get me to fuck her faster.

"Harder, fuck me Harder" she yelled.

I was almost concerned of being heard so I did as she asked, and began to pound her little pussy with quick, deep, hard thrusts. Soon she was moaning and grunting without stop.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me just like that Chris, Don't stop."

"I love your big hard cock in my tight pussy."

"Yeah baby, that's it move your ass, fuck my dick. You do all of the work."

And she did. I just sat there while she rocked back and forth on my cock. I could feel my cock head hitting her cervix with every thrust and her juices flowing down over my balls.

I took my thumb and got some of her juices on it, and began to play with her asshole.

"OH MY GOD, what are you doing? FUCK don't stop that feels so good." She said.

Just as she began to convulse around my hard cock and cum, I pushed my thumb into her ass. She came so hard I was sure Jason heard us.

"OH FUCKING HELL, YOU ARE FUCKING MY ASS WITH YOUR THUMB."

"Don't stop, I am cumming all over that hard cock of yours." "YES, right there keep fucking me." She was yelling.

She soon began to calm down, and the site of my hard cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy while my thumb was in her ass was too much for me.

"Don't cum in me, Steve will want me tonight." She said.

That did it, the thought of Steve fucking her tonight with my cum blasted in her put me over the edge and I shot a load of cum into her tight pussy.

"What the fuck?" "I said don't she yelled." "Oh god it feels good though." She said. I continued to unload the biggest load of cum I think I ever have done into her tight little pussy. As soon as I was done Darcy jumped up.

"Listen, next time I tell you to do something you better follow my instructions. Do you understand?" She asked.

I just laughed at her, and said,

"Listen if you want this cock, you will have to take it how I give it."

"Otherwise leave it alone." And I began to laugh as I pulled up my shorts and stood up.

"I can go without it." She said.

"Not anymore you can't." I told her.

I knew Darcy loved fucking me, and I knew she would be back for more no matter what I said. I didn't know how I knew this I was so inexperienced with women, but I did know she would be back.

As she finished getting dressed, I walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"Listen, tonight after Steve fucks you, I want you to come to my tent."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to tell me about it."

"Tell you about what?"

"Tell me how sex was with him, with my cum in your tight little pussy, and you thinking about my cock."

"Asshole" she said. I laughed ...

I gave Darcy a kiss on the lips, and she did kiss back. And then told her that this weekend I was going to fuck her anytime she wanted it. She would have to find the time and place and surprise me, but my cock was hers for the weekend.

"Darcy, I am also going to fuck you in the ass this weekend, I can't resist that tight, fine little ass of yours."

"You are not putting that thing in my ass!"

"We'll see." I said as she took off through the woods before Steve could get back.