One Beautiful Day

Story Info
Guy gets a slave for a day.
973 words
2.77
127.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started off as any other normal one. Get up at 7 and go to class until noon, then go back to my dorm room and lounge for the next ten hours. But this day was interrupted by a knock at the door. Feeling pissed off at my lounging being interrupted, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door and saw a vision of loveliness.

She was about 5' 5" and had shoulder length straight blond hair and the most beautiful green eyes. She wore a long, tight black skirt with a slit that went mid-way up her thigh and a low cut royal blue shirt. Her breasts looked soft and firm as well did her nice round ass. When she smiled at me I felt as though I'd seen an angel. With her was an older man in a business suit. He looked like a lawyer, which later he said he was. But he was not of any interest to me.

Finally the older man spoke, "Are you Simon Magus?"

"Um, depends," I said, "Do I owe you money?"

"No, no, no, nothing of the sort, I'm just here to deliver this," he said handing me a letter. And with that he turned around and walked away leaving the beauty standing there. I opened the letter and was surprised with what it said. It basically said that this beauty was to my slave for a day so that she could pay off a debt by being part of a social experiment. I was a little skeptical of this, but the letter looked like it was genuine. It even had a stamp on it from some sort of government office. So what the hell, at worst I get robbed and I'm out 20 bucks.

I invited her in my dorm room and I couldn't help but stare at her chest as she walked in. She was standing in the middle of the room just looking at me. I was still a little curious about whether or not this was all for real so I decided to have her do some mundane things and work my way up.

"Are you really here to be my slave?" I asked

"Yes," she replied.

"Ok then," I said, "why don't you touch your toes." She proceeded to touch her toes. First test passed. "Ok, now why don't you take off your skirt." Feeling a bit more adventuresome. And she proceeded to slip her thumbs in the waist of her skirt and slowly push down, causing them to softly fall to the floor. She was wearing some black lace high-cut panties under the skirt. By now I was starting to get hard thinking of the possibilities, and thanking god for my roommate leaving for the weekend early. "Now take off your shirt." And once again she obeyed and slowly lifted her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor next to her skirt. Under her shirt she was wearing a matching lace bra to go with her panties.

I couldn't believe my luck; I have a sexy woman standing in her underwear that will mindlessly obey any command that I give her. A whole world of possibilities fly through my mind, what to have her do now. I tell her to remove the rest of her clothes and get in the shower that was in the bathroom that I share with the adjacent dorm room. She walks to the shower while removing what is left of her clothes.

A minute later I hear the shower start and know that's my cue. I quickly get undressed and walk in the bathroom. When I look in the shower, there she is, completely naked and wet. I immediately got a major hard-on when she looked over. She smiled and just stood there waiting for her next instructions. I got in the shower with her and told her to suck my cock. She smiled again and got on her knees. She lightly kissed the end of my cock and then opened her mouth and took it in her mouth. I was in heaven; her tongue was swirling around the end of my cock. After about ten minutes of this I was about to blow. I cummed in her mouth for what seemed like an endless amount of time, but she was almost able to swallow it all. I told her to stand up and I gave her a passionate kiss and then I stood back and got another look at her. I noticed that she was completely shaved and that alone almost had my dick completely hard again. I took her breasts in my hands and sucked on the nipples. She let out a slight moan and her nipples instantly hardened. I stopped and told her to go lay on the bed. She left the shower while I turned the water off and locked the door so we wouldn't be interrupted.

She lay on the bed still wet and slightly covered with cum from the overflow from her mouth. I noticed that she was a little wet, besides from the shower. When I got up to her I gave her one simple instruction, fuck my brains out. She smiled and grabbed my and pulled me on the bed. Less than a second later we were kissing passionately while I was massaging her breasts and she was leading my cock into her. We continued to fuck for the rest of the night, with both of us cumming multiply times. We were both still wet from the shower, but now we were also covered in sweat and each other's cum.

The next morning she left with the same lawyer that dropped her off. I knew that the rest of my year was not going to be as good as that.