Bound To The Tree

Story Info
Bondage fun in public leads to gangbang.
1.5k words
3.73
180.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

we were going on another "hotel date." We'd get a nice suite, and have a weekend get-away close to home. Jim had his license suspended again, so I picked him up. He just had a small bag, and we were ready to leave. I noticed him slip something inside my purse, but I didn't say anything. We went to the hotel, and checked in, then got ready to go out for the night. I wore my black very short skirt that clung to my ass with a rhinestone studded leather belt, black lace thong, my black boots and an open very tight white blouse, tied at the bottom insufficient to hold my 39EE hooters, black lace bra underneath with half cups that did nothing to hide my 1.5" nipples. We went out country music dancing, mostly I danced, and Jim watched and drank. By the time the club closed, he was pretty well intoxicated. I drove us back towards the hotel. We stopped at a red light, and I saw a park with a small pond, the grass covered in a light fog.

"Jim, look at the park over there. Let's go for a walk by the pond."

"A walk? I can barely stand! Let's get to the room and get naked."

I parked the car, pulled off my boots, dropped the keys in my purse and ran out into the park.

"Come on! Catch me if you want me!" I flashed my bra-covered watermelons, and went out into the trees. Finally, he got out and chased after me, stumbling and tripping, but I let him catch me. He tackled me in the wet grass, and we started kissing, very deep and hard. He slipped off my blouse, and pulled up my bra, then roughly nibbled and licked my 1.5" long & very hard nipples. I took off my bra, while he undid my skirt. He pulled them off quickly, and then he removed my panties. I told him to stand up, and I unzipped him, and pulled his 8" cock out. It had grown, but wasn't fully erect, probably from all the beer. I stroked it gently, lightly kissing and licking the head, until he was hard. I swallowed him all the way, while I gently squeezed his heavy balls, sucking hard, my tongue teasing as I let him slide in and out of my mouth. He pushed me back, and I fell down under him. He got between my legs, and licked me until I reached an orgasm, then he moved up and slid his cock into me. He did me until I was almost ready to scream, then stopped.

"Jim! Put it back in!"

"Juniphar, remember last time, when I handcuffed you to the bed? That was really wild, wasn't it?"

"I remember you leaving me like that for an hour to go get a six-pack of beer. It was pretty exciting, though, yes."

He grabbed my purse, and pulled out the cuffs.

"Let me lock you to a tree, and do you from behind!"

"What? I don't think so! Out here in public?"

"There's no one here! It's 3 in the morning! Come on!"

I put all my clothes in a neat pile, and hugged a nearby tree. My heart raced, I could hardly breath, as I felt the two cold bracelets lock onto me. I was scared, but very aroused, too. He grabbed my hips, and shoved his cock into my pussy hard! He pumped me like an animal, and spanked me several times as he pounded me a; the while squeezing my boob. I pushed back to him, the cuffs tight on me, feeling so hot and wet inside. He exploded inside of me, and I screamed from an incredible orgasm. I leaned on the tree, catching my breath, as Jim zipped his pants. He whacked my ass again, and said "see ya later!"

I screamed at him, he laughed, slapped my ass again, and said, "You have no sense of humor, do you?" I stood waiting for him now to open the cuffs. "Oh, oh, man, shit. This can't be, Fuck! I don't believe this!"

"What now?"

"Um, I left the cuff keys on my dresser at home."

"Okay, ha ha, I laughed, now unlock me already."

"Juniphar, I'm sorry, I really am, but I'm not kidding."

I let out a panicky moan, and wiggled and pulled against the cuffs. He said he'd just take the car, go home, get the key, and be back in no more than an hour. I argued for him not to leave me, but I knew there was no other way out. He took my purse, and was gone. I called him to throw my top over my shoulders, and to put my skirt on, but he was gone. I stood there helplessly, waiting. And waiting. The sun was coming up, and I was still there. I heard a female voice behind me. It was Sharon, Jim's ex-girlfriend.

"Juniphar? Is that you? You look like you're in a bit of a predicament. I should kick your ass for taking Jim from me, but this is even better." She pulled my belt from my skirt, and whipped my bare ass. I screamed in pain as the leather and the studs stung my cheeks. Over and over, harder with each swing, she beat my poor ass until I was certain my cheeks were bright red. She said, "Mm, that was good, I need a cigarette." She lit up, and "accidentally" dropped the lit match right on my pile of clothes. She laughed, and said she'd go call several men over right away to put out the fire. After probably an hour, she must have fulfilled her promise, as at least three guys came up behind me. I screamed again as I felt a huge cock suddenly press against my pussy, and then slam inside me. Two of them held my legs out, so I was completely horizontal as the man drove deeper and harder into me. The men holding me were treating my milk bags roughly. The man inside me came quickly, but I wasn't open long before the next took his place. He pounded me quickly, but he lasted quite a while.

After he filled my pussy with hot cum, the third said he didn't want sloppy left over, and smeared some of the others cum on my ass hole. I struggled and squealed as his finger poked into my virgin ass. My fighting only aroused them more, and he pressed his huge cock into my ass, pushing hard, ripping me open, painfully. After an eternity, he was all the way inside, and slowly, he pulled his thick cock out of my ass, and then rammed it back, fast. I couldn't even scream, he started fucking me hard and violently, tearing my ass apart. Finally, he unloaded his cum into my ass, and then turned my head, and made me suck and clean his cock. I was fucked in my ass again, my pussy was fucked two more times, and I had to lick each cock clean after each time. They left, and not long after, another group of 8 men came by.

They fucked my pussy, ass and mouth several times, pinching & twisting my nipples, groping my tits, I couldn't even count. I was very weak now, cum trailed down my thighs. My breasts & nipples sore and red. It grew dark, and somehow, I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, being poked by a stick. A policeman was standing over me. He unlocked my wrists, and helped me up. I told him how I got there, and he laughed.

"I guess that drunk we pulled over the other night was telling the truth! You must enjoy this, if you let him do it!" I started to say no, when I gasped as he suddenly brought me back to the tree, and locked me up again. He called for backup on the radio, and then opened his pants. He pushed his cock up into me, and fucked me hard and steady, then blew his load on my back. I heard several other men's voices, he called them over, and I stood there bent over like a little toy for them. One after the other took turns, slamming cock after cock up inside me, splattering cum all over my naked body. When they were through, they let me go from the tree, but drove me into the city, and left me to walk home stark naked. It took me several hours to get home; despite my attempts to hide I knew I was seen by many many people. When I got home, I had messages on my machine. The first, from Jim in jail, asking if I got loose, to come bail him out. The other was from Sharon.

"Juniphar, don't worry about Jim. I got him out; we're back together again. I enjoyed you the other day, and Jim says he had fun with you, too. So, if you want to play another game, we're more than happy to keep you, hmm, tied up for a while. Bye bye!"

I started to push the erase button, and then stopped. I took a shower, dressed up very sexily, and went over to Jim's house. It couldn't get any worse. Could it???