Perfect Slut

Story Info
She takes care of her Master after a long hard day.
1.2k words
3.94
38.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

He lay on the white sheeted bed, relaxed, in his robe, hands behind his head. She knelt at the foot of the bed, legs wide, back straight, hands resting on her thighs, eyes downcast, but stealing peeks at him from beneath her lashes. She was naked, wet, and ready, like she always was for him. And now she was waiting for his permission. He almost seemed to be dozing; indifferent to her presence and her arousal. But she knew he missed nothing, he never did. She could smell her pussy, she was so wet, and she was sure he could too. Her mind began to wander.

He loved her pussy. He treated it like a cherished pet, going so far as to go with her to get the Brazilian waxes he liked so much. He would tip the technician so he could join her in the room, holding her hand as the girl spread the wax on her sex and then kissing her, his tongue deep in her mouth as the tech ripped it off, muffling her yelp. When she would get on her hands and knees, he would move around behind, watching with anticipation as the warm wax removed all traces of her hair, save that small triangle patch. When the tech would announce she was all done, he would run his hand over her smooth pussy, his fingers brushing up the crack of her ass, either praising the technician's work, or pointing out a stray hair here and there. He always slid his finger inside her, to the continued amusement of the tech, catching a stray drop of moisture to paint on her lips. Then he would kiss her deeply, watch her dress, and they would leave. He loved the taste of her freshly waxed pussy and so did she. And when they got home, they would fuck.

She wanted to glance at him, but knew better. Disobedience required punishment. She just wanted him so much. She wanted to please him more, and what he wanted, was for her to kneel there quietly and wait until he gave her permission to touch him. So she waited, albeit not overly patiently, and she knew he noticed that too. She thought she saw a small smirk curl his lips during one of her peeks. He knew, and was drawing it out to torture her. For some reason, that just made her wetter.

She saw his head move out of the corner of her eye. He was staring directly at her, making her breath quicken. She heard him laugh and felt the heat of a blush burn across her cheeks and chest. Her embarrassment only made him chuckle harder. Finally he spoke, "slut, look at me."

She hesitated only a moment, before raising her gaze to meet his. He stared deeply into her eyes. She licked her lips, and his eyes flickered to her mouth briefly. His smile widened. "Are you ready for me, pet?" he asked. She knew he could see the need dancing in her eyes.

If she were any more ready her pussy would be dripping on the bed. She managed a breathless "oh yes Master." Her eyes strayed to his mouth—oh the things he could do with that mouth—before coming back up to meet his.

He smiled again. "Good girl. I'm tired tonight pet. Your Master had a long day."

She tried hard to keep the disappointment off her face, but he never missed anything. He stared silently at her for a moment before grinning at her wickedly. "So, I'm going to lie back on the bed and you are going to make me cum my little slut, and you are going to make yourself cum as well. But first, you are going to give me a kiss." He opened his arms.

She nearly whimpered with relief as she crawled up his body, straddling his hips, and bent to touch her lips to his. She lightly ran her tongue over his bottom lip. He wrapped his hand in her hair, holding her firmly as he took possession of her mouth, kissing her hot and hard. She sucked on his tongue until he moaned. He released her hair, and her lips. She sat back breathing heavily, and smiled when she noticed his uneven breath as well. He grinned back.

She slid down until she was kneeling between his knees, and slowly undid his robe. She reverently looked him over. She lightly ran her hands up his bare legs, skimming his hips and brushing over his stomach. She felt his muscles jump under her fingertips. She smiled up at him again. He looked back at her intently, watching her face as she stroked his body. She leaned over and licked his stomach and nibbled on his belly button drawing a sharp breath from him. She started licking lower and lower, her hair brushing his thighs, but never touching his cock or his balls. Torture--tit for tat. She could feel him watching her, but not saying anything, just letting her play with him.

She suddenly licked his shaft like a lollipop, smiling at his gasp. "Make sure you don't neglect my pussy" he said hoarsely. She had been enjoying herself so much toying with him, she hadn't really thought about her pleasure. She crawled up the bed again, kissing his lips and then turning around to straddle his chest. This was one of his favorite positions to lick her pussy, but tonight, she just wanted him to have a front row seat.

She leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. She also slid one hand down her body so she could stroke her clit. Her pussy was so wet, and he felt good in her mouth. He was very hard and she could feel his breath on her inner thighs. It made her shiver. She moaned around him. Her fingers moved faster on her pussy, she was getting so close, when she felt him bite her thigh.

"Not until I say" he said quietly, but she could hear the ragged edge to his voice. Her head bobbed faster, licking and sucking. His cock swelled even further in her mouth, his muscles tense under her. She felt his hand in her hair, pushing her head down hard, his hips rising, fucking her mouth, and heard him moan "oh fuck, now pet, now."

She felt the hot spurt hit the back of her throat, her own orgasm ripping through her simultaneously. His hand relaxed in her hair. Slowly her hips quit grinding against her hand, his cock quit pulsing in her mouth. She gently sucked him clean, licking his balls for good measure, and climbed off to kneel beside him. He took her fingers and slid them into his mouth, again looking deep into her eyes. She felt another jolt in her pussy. He smiled at her and kissed her palm, before pulling her down to take her lips again. He took her face in his hand, running his thumb over her bottom lip.

"Good job my sweet slut. Just perfect." He pulled her down to lie beside him. She snuggled against him happily. Just what she wanted to be—his perfect slut.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers