Big Tits

Story Info
Can their sex life get any better?
2.2k words
4.08
56.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved her pussy and she loved his cock. He loved it when she didn't even want to go out and she was just plain horny. It was something in her voice that he could identify that screamed "I need to get fucked." This was one of those nights.

It was in the air and he felt it too. As he got out of shower and looked at the mirror, he saw that his big dick was half erect and swung freely as he dried his hair. I need it tonight he thought, I need to feel that hot, tight pussy and have it milk every last drop of cum out of me. Again, he looked down at this cock and saw that it had a teardrop of cum leaking from the head and a slight throb as if it anticipated being held captive by that sweet love box. Maybe I'll do her from behind tonight, he thought; on the other hand, I do enjoy her showing off her tits to me when she is on top; well, they are really no bad choices here.

He had only met his online lover a few weeks ago, but they already had an incredible sex life, she was constantly sucking his dick and he had decorated her with his cum on many occasions. He enjoyed her openness and her love of his dick. She was on the petite side with an ass that would make you groan and C-cup tits with silver-dollar size nipples that were ultra- sensitive. No doubt about it, she was hot and when they were out he would always whisper in her ear what he was going to do to her that night. This made her giggle and smile and always gave her a wet pussy.

When she called to confirm a time to come over, he said that he would leave the door unlocked as he had to pick some things from the store and for her to just go in and make herself at home. Their tone was cordial, but both knew by the sound of their voices that they would spend most of the night fucking. He had already left as she arrived at his place and found the door open as expected. He only drove around the corner though and waited for her to go into his house. He gave her a little time to get settled and to have a drink before calling her from his cell to tell her that they messed up their dinner order and it would be close to an hour before he got home. She sounded disappointed, but the apparent buzz she had from the wine indicated that she would survive.

Now he jumped into action to carry out his plan. He checked his backseat to make sure that he had the necessary devices to pull off his plan - blindfold, handcuffs and clamps. He waited another 15 minutes or so, giving her time to have another drink or two, and then made his way back to his house. He silently opened the back door, entered and looked into the living room. He saw her sitting in his chair wearing a matching black panty and bra set. The set had a crotch-less bottom and the top had a portion cut out where her big, sexy nipples were peeking out. She looked very content as she idly pulled and twisted on her huge nipples. God, she is hot he thought, look at the size of those tits. I just can't wait to fuck that pussy.

He reached into his pocket to pull out the blindfold and handcuffs; he was going to do her right tonight, he thought. As she finished the last drop of wine in her glass and gave her nipples a final tug, he rushed up behind her and covered her mouth with one hand and with his free hand he covered her eyes. He then forced her to the sofa where he leaned up against her back and pushed her towards the rail for the stairs and handcuffed her hands to it. Once she was bound, he secured the blindfold over her eyes. She was whimpering throughout the encounter and now realized the predicament that she was in. She started to sob and then tried to reason with her assailant, "You can have what is in my purse, but just don't hurt me" and, "this is my boyfriend's house and he will be home any minute." She was genuinely fearful and was quickly running out of options. Her attacker had not yet said a word and this was disconcerting to her. "Is this a robbery or what?" she thought, "What the hell could this guy want, and why is he here?"

At that point, she felt a stinging slap to her exposed ass and she knew that things had taken a turn for the worse. Again, another slap and her ass felt as though it was on fire, then suddenly, a finger in her pussy and then another. "God, she thought, if I didn't drink all that wine and start playing with myself I wouldn't be so damn wet." Now, the attacker was squeezing her ass and fingering her hot pussy and she knew that her clit was his next target. Then, he stopped touching her and she heard him undressing, "son of a bitch" she thought, "this guy is going to fuck me." Again, she pleaded that her assailant could have everything in her wallet and she wouldn't say anything if he would just leave and not harm her. But the stranger was having none of it, she heard his pants drop to the floor and then she felt him rub his hard cock on her ass. He was spanking both of her ass cheeks with his dick and then he rubbed the head up and down the crack of her ass. She hated to admit it, but in a strange way, this was arousing her. Her nipples were hard and pointy and her pussy was soaked. "Where the hell is that boyfriend of mine?" she thought. He'll take care of this guy and then HE can fuck me.

But she knew that none of that was happening; this guy is rubbing his dick all over my ass and acting like he is getting ready to cum. As he was swaying his hips from side to side to have her feel his dick on her ass, he reached around and instantly found 2 very large, aroused nipples. She heard him breathe heavily as he pulled and twisted her nipples, as he was doing this, she gasped and started to lose her breath. He continued to pinch and pull her nipples with more and more intensity. "God that feels good" she thought, if I weren't tied to this damn pole, I might actually be enjoying this. He proceeded to place his dick between her ass cheeks and started to barely touch her pussy lips, that was when he started a milking action on her huge nipples. Her moans gave her away. She was bound to a railing, blindfolded and her ass sticking out obscenely – all could be good things, she thought, under the right circumstance. She was, in fact, a woman who liked to be spanked, who liked to be teased and who liked it when a man was turned on by her big, pointy tits.

Suddenly, everything stopped. Her attacker gave her nipples a final tug and released them in a very aroused state. Her pussy continued to leak as he slowly backed off from the sofa. "What is this" she thought, "did he cum?" Truth be told, in her buzzed, horny state, she needed to be fucked. The intruder did, in fact, let her big milkers go and pulled his dick from in between her legs and got off of the sofa. He surveyed his girl and liked what he saw. Bound and blind with nipples erect and a dripping pussy, he decided to make her wait for the dick that he knew that she craved. He went to the wine bottle and poured himself a full glass and sat on the chair that was facing the sofa. A smile spread across his face as she called out to her unknown assailant "did you shoot your load yet?" Next was, "c'mon you can tell me, did you shoot?" That's it, he thought, I am going to finish my glass of wine and make her beg for my dick. He could not speak to her lest he give himself away, but he swore he saw a rhythm and a swaying to her ass as she waited for his next move.

He finished his wine, wiped of his mouth with a napkin, and went over to his still captive girlfriend. He started out by rubbing his dick all over her feet and her legs and then rubbed it roughly over her full ass cheeks. He looked around to see if her nipples were still extended and to his delight, they were. She was panting and moaning now and she really didn't care how she looked, she needed to be fucked. His final act to get her ready was to reach down and retrieve the nipple clamps that he had brought with him. He kneeled off to her side and attached one then the other to her huge nipples. She gave a bit of a shriek, but this was something that he knew made her crazy with desire.

It seemed to him that she was now ready to be ravaged. He knelt behind her and took hold of his cock and put on his cock ring and pushed through her spread legs and rubbed the head on her clit and around her pussy lips. She was a wanton bitch in heat now and she had to cum - quickly. He thrust into her sopping wet pussy and left his big meat there for her to feel the whole length. As he felt her squeeze him, he reached around and tugged on the chain that held her clamped nipples - she moaned in guilty pleasure. He looked down at her beautiful ass as she was now bucking up against him. He loved how she fucked and she always came across as a woman who understood how to use her pussy. The whole night had pushed him to his sexual limit, he was a man obsessed with his woman's pussy and she seemed to sense this as she rocked back and forth on his dick.

After a few more thrusts, she started to moan and whimper and he knew that she was ready to cum. She was a woman who loved to "talk dirty" when she was fucking, especially when she was close to cumming. So it did not surprise him when she started right in with "tell me how my pussy feels, how does it feel to you" and "do you want to shoot a big load for me?" and it was just probably out of habit that she said "pull it out and let me see you cum."

She moaned and sighed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. He was on the edge of cumming when she heavily breathed "your big dick really turns me on." This put him over the top and it was impossible for him to hold back any longer, he quickly pulled out of her pussy, spun around and kind of half stood next to her on the sofa and pointed his dick at her face. He gave his cock one slow, long caress and pulled off his cock ring and took his hands away from his throbbing dick. His dick was now wildly pulsating with the onset or his orgasm. The first shot of his powerful orgasm was 2 feet in the air and as soon as she felt his cum on her, she immediately opened her mouth as if by reflex. He pulled back and let the cum hit her again and again on her beautiful face, hair and blindfold. She was covered with his orgasm.

His orgasm over, he wearily rose away from her, he looked over her cum covered face and body and thought that he had never seen a woman who was any sexier. He took off her nipple clamps and went to get dressed. As he was ready to depart, he went over to her and gave her a final tug on her big nipples and she groaned once more. He put the key to the handcuffs in her hand so that she could free herself and rushed out the back door.

He sprinted down the street to his car, got in and quickly sped away. When he arrived at the restaurant, their dinner was almost ready. He sat for a minute while they completed his order and he finished off his drink. Ten minutes later he came through the back door of his house and called out "honey, its dinner time." She had a huge smile on her face and she was dressed in jeans and a top that showed off her big tits; she smelled like she had just got out of the shower, "What took you so long, I missed you" was all that she said as she rubbed the front of his jeans.