Sexual Release

Story Info
Daddy needs release from his daughter.
935 words
3.94
179.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18

I large cloud of steam exited the bathroom as I saw the door open. I could feel the humidity on my face as I waited for what I had been anticipating for the past 10 minutes. As expected, I saw the angelic blonde beauty slowly walk through the door. She didn't bother wearing a towel, since I knew she knew me well. Her blonde locks stuck to her face and neck as she smiled at me deviantley. Her smooth perky breasts were interrupted by the extended protrusions in the centre of each one.

I stood there with a grin on my face as my daughter approached me.

"Gee daddy, were you waiting for me this entire time?" She innocently asked me.

"I pushed myself off of the wall I was leaning on and took her into my arms. In a swift motion I placed my lips on hers and sparked a passionate kiss that immediately sent a rush of blood through my cock. Her small hands found their way down towards my crotch as we continued to kiss. She broke the kiss and slowly dropped down to her knees. I gently placed my hands on the back of her head when she became face to face with my fly. She quickly unzipped my pants and reached in to pull out the piece of flesh that gave her so much pleasure.

"mmmm daddy, your cock tastes so good." She claimed as she gently licked the head of my now fully erect penis.

She placed her lips over the head of my shaft, and slowly started to massage the tip with her tongue. I groaned in pleasure as I I felt her slippery tongue sliding back and forth.

"That's it baby, you know how daddy likes it." The pleasure began to overwhelm, and I needed to be inside her immediately.

"Let's go to the bedroom. Now." I told her firmly.

She simply smiled at me and nodded her head. I let her lead the way so I get a good view of her bare ass. It swayed from side to side, most likely deliberately, but I wasn't complaining. She reached the entrance to her bedroom and opened the door that led to the bed that has supplied countless hours of animalistic sex. She gently lay on her back when she reached the bed, and opened her legs wide. I could see the wetness of her pussy shine from the sunlight that seeped through the window.

"Your dinner awaits." She sexily growled.

I knew, out of common courtesy, that I should at least give her pussy a good tongue lashing, but I needed release. I approached the bed and kneeled in front of her sprawled legs. I pulled her body towards me and gently rubbed the tip of my penis at her opening. She gently groaned at this, and flashed my that lustful look that I have seen so many times. She shifted her body weight towards me and forcefully, but gently pushed my cock into her soaking cunt.

"ohhh daddy, I'll never get tired of your cock." I grabbed her by the thighs, and began to slowly thrust into her. She let out small moans after every few thrusts which motivated me to go faster. I picked up the pace in the blink of an eye and began to furiously fuck the shit out of my daughter.

"Ahhh!! That's it, fuck your baby girl!!! Faster!! Harder!!!" She began to scream in pleasure as I picked up the pace. I stopped for a moment which caused her to whimper in frustration. I bent down towards her face and violently took her lips in mine as we shared a passionate exchange of saliva.

"Get on your knees baby. Daddy wants you from behind." She looked at me for a second, then quickly complied. She turned her back towards me and got down on all fours. She wiggled her ass at me and beckoned me to enter. I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and quickly inserted all 7 inches of my cock into her 18 year old pussy. I pumped her with everything I had as her moans of pleasure increased in volume.

"OHH Daddy!! You're gonna make me come! Your gonna make me come!!" She screamed in delight. I felt the walls of her pussy contract against the sides of my penis as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her arms gave out as she fell face first to the mattress. Her breathing choppy and rough as pulled out. I had still yet to come.

"Daddy's not done yet baby." I placed my cock at the entrance of her ass and slowly guided my way in. I saw her hands grip the bed sheets ass I inserted my entire shaft into her bowels. The moan she let out became muffled out by the sheets but it still turned me on. I began to pump into her hard and fast as I needed to release my load soon.

"I'm gonna come baby. I'm gonna come in your ass!" I let out a loud groan and released stream after stream of sperm into her ass. Her muffled moans came to a stop when I let out the last drop of jizz into her. She turned around and faced me.

"That was amazing. Please tell me that I'll always be your whore." She declared.

"Don't worry baby, you'll always be daddy's little fuck toy." And with that said, I took her face in my hands and passionately kissed her.