My Personal Research

Story Info
Writer gets personal with local librarian.
2.1k words
4.28
66.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a freelance writer, I am hoping to sell an article on masturbation to a local magazine. They put an ad in this month's issue that they are looking for such an article and would pay for the best one. Now I have plenty of experience from a man's point of view but I needed to do some research to get a woman's perspective. I decided to start at the library. I picked a weekday afternoon thinking the library would not be busy as most people are working this time of day. I went to the card catalog and didn't really find anything. I was about to give up when I saw a nice looking young woman behind the desk.

As I walked up I was trying to think of the best way to broach the subject. I figured the best way was to just be up front about it. "Um, excuse me?"

"Yes, may I help you?" she smiled as she spoke. Her eyes were a deep brown. Her shoulder length auburn hair glistened in the soft lighting. I was taken aback by her beauty as I stood there gawking like a schoolboy. "What can I do for you?" she asked to get my attention.

"Oh, yes. I am looking for some books," I managed to blubber out.

"Good thing you came here then," she teased.

I looked at her in a daze before I realized what she was referring too. We both laughed, breaking the tension so I went on. "I am doing research."

"On what topic?" she asked as she stepped from behind the desk towards the card catalog. I watched as she walked. Her perfect ass was sliding sexily beneath her form fitting skirt.

"Uh, masturbation," I answered casually.

She stopped in her tracks. I wasn't watching where I was going and almost ran into her as she turned and said, "I'm sorry. We don't have any books here on that topic. We can't keep them in the main library because of all the kids"

I looked up to see the sly expression on her face as I asked, "Where would I find them? I am trying to write an article and I need a woman's perspective." I was fishing. I wasn't sure what I was hoping she would say but she floored me with her answer.


"Well to be honest," she dropped her gaze as she explained. "They are at my house right now until we can get an appropriate section devised for them. We have QUITE the collection."

"Really. Is there any way I could see them? The research would really help my article," I implored.

"I'm sure we would have what you are looking for. We have a number of books, magazines, videos, and ah, "other" things relating to the topic."

"That sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Is there any way we could set up a time for me to see the materials? I really want to do a good job on this."

"Well, I really wasn't prepared for personal tours when I took them home," she hesitated.

"I won't bother anything. I just want to take a look and maybe take some notes."

She looked me over from head to toe. I guess she decided I was harmless enough because she said, "I am going to be home this evening around 7, if you would like to stop by."

"That sounds great," I replied enthusiastically. We exchanged names and she gave me her address. "I'll see you at 7," I announced on my way out the door. I could hardly believe my luck. I had found what I was looking for and a hot chick to show it to me. This was going better than I had planned.

Sharply at 7 I rang her bell and stood nervously waiting for her answer. I am sure my jaw hit the floor when she did open the door. She was wearing a short black silk nightie, matching garter belt and stockings all covered with a sheer black robe. "I hope you don't mind. I wanted to be comfortable," she purred.

"Ah, ah, I don't mind at all. It's your house," I stammered.

"Come on in," she stepped aside as she motioned for me to step in. "The "collection" is upstairs." I followed as she headed up. From my vantage point I could see she was wearing skimpy black panties to match the rest of her outfit. The panties hugged her ass cheeks tightly and she seemed to be swinging them more than really necessary. I could feel my cock begin to harden as we walked upstairs. I wasn't sure WHAT I had gotten myself into.

We stepped into a room with bookshelves all along one wall. I could see some of the titles and realized this was the "collection." "Self Pleasure", "Masturbation For Woman", and "Mutual Exploration" were just some of the titles. I also saw the videos she had spoken of. Off to the side was a desk with all sorts of papers strewn across it. On the other side of the room was a futon facing a television set. There was a small dresser at the end of it with a couple drawers and a lamp on top.

"I have been working on a paper myself," she commented when she saw my gaze settle on the desk. "I have been taking notes from some of the videos," she explained. "And my own personal experiences," she added.

"Really? Perhaps we can exchange notes," I offered. My cock was throbbing from the sexual tension in the air.

She took the chair from the desk and set it facing the futon. "Why don't you sit here and I can show you what I have so far?" Taking the offered chair I sat down, adjusting my cock as I did so. She took a seat opposite me on the futon. I was totally unprepared for what she did next. She lay back on the seat and leaving one foot on the floor she placed the other one on the back of the furniture. This left nothing to my imagination as her silken covered crotch came into view. "I find that the best way to explain masturbation is to demonstrate. I hope you don't mind."

N-N-No, I don't mind a bit," I stammered. I watched as her fingers slid down her chest, stopping at her firm breasts. She pulled the robe to one side and I noticed there was holes cut in the nighty and her erect nipples were sticking out. She took one in each hand and began rolling them through her fingertips. I am not sure who moaned louder as she did this.

Her head came up from its resting place as she spoke, "Oh I am so inconsiderate. Please, make yourself comfortable. I am sure you must be hard by now." With out a word I undid my fly as she watched. My hard cock sprang into view as her fingers slid even lower. She rearranged her pillows so she could watch my movements.

My hand went to my hard cock and started stroking slowly as her fingers slid between her legs. I could see the wet spot on her panties as she ran her finger softly over the area. The wet spot got bigger as she teased herself. I tore my eyes away from her crotch long enough to notice her other hand was still tweaking her nipple.

I was stroking my cock a little faster but it was very uncomfortable in my jeans. I stood slowly and stepped out of my pants. I pulled my underwear to the floor as I watched her fingers sliding up and down the silky panties. As I pulled my shirt off over my head I saw her fingers slid inside her waistband. I wanted a better view so I suggested, "I hope you don't mind the interruption but if you take those panties off, it would make things easier for you and I could see better."

She had closed her eyes and opened them to see me standing there naked, pulling slowly on my hard cock. "Of course. What was I thinking?" She responded as her fingers hooked into the waistband and pulled the panties over her hips. She had to rise off the couch to remove them and that brought her snatch right in my line of sight as I sat back down. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was shaved smooth and glistening. Her lips were full and pouting. She took two fingers and opened them as she settled back down. I could see the hood of her clit all swollen and purple. Her fingers were sliding all through her lips and I soon realized she was avoiding her clit on purpose.

Since this WAS a research session I had to ask, "I can't help but notice you are touching everywhere BUT your clit. Why is that?"

"I am teasing myself. Prolonging the experience. I want us to enjoy this as long as possible." With those words my cock got even harder, if that is possible. I could feel my balls boiling. I knew if I didn't do something I would explode soon and ruin this opportunity.

I stood and walked to the edge of the futon with my raging hard-on still in my hand. I stroked it slowly as I asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

She pointed above her head to the dresser next to her. "Look in there and find something you like." I opened the drawer with little idea of what to expect and was astounded by what I saw. These must be the "other" items she was talking about at the library. They were all shapes, sizes and colors of fake dicks in this drawer. I looked through them to get an idea of just what all there was.

"Do you have a favorite?" I asked as I was sifting through them.

"OH, I have tried them all. Each one has its own special features. I can't say I have ONE favorite one."

I looked through until I found one about the same size as mine. It was purple in color and had a dial on the end below the "balls". I looked it over and turned the dial. I almost dropped it when it started to hum and vibrate. She looked up and purred, "excellent choice," as she took it from me. She seemed to be waiting so I went back to my assigned seat to see what she would do next.

My cock was throbbing and in need of some real attention. I was squeezing it as I stroked but I really needed to beat it good. I looked around for some sort of lubricant. I saw a bottle of hand lotion next to the television so I grabbed it, pumping some into my hand. The lotion did the trick allowing my hand to glide up and down the length of my swollen cock as I watched her.

I was truly enthralled with what I saw. She took the purple cock I had given her and rubbed it through her slit getting it nice and wet. When she had accomplished that goal, she slid it easily into her waiting cunt. I could hear the muffled hum as she thrust the vibrator in and out of her hole. I could see her clit throbbing above the scene. My hand was flying up and down my cock, squeezing and releasing for full effect.

I was so wrapped up with what I saw, I didn't see her reach above her and pull another vibrator out of the drawer. This one wasn't shaped like a dick. It was long, skinny, more like a rocket ship really. I noticed it when she turned it on. The low hum brought my attention, briefly, from her purple cock sliding in and out to this new adventure. I watched in awe as she moved it down to slide right above her clit. By now her hips were bucking off the futon impaling her on the fake cock ramming into her pussy. My hand was a blur as I felt myself reaching the point of no return. Just as I was about to shoot my load all over the place she brought that rocket ship to her clit and screamed out. I watched as she writhed all over the couch fucking back against the cock in her pussy and holding the vibrator hard against her clit. I was barely even aware as my own cum came spurting out all over my leg.

After a few minutes she calmed down and removed her toys. She looked over to me with the cum splashed on my leg. "I didn't get to see you. We'll have to do it again." She'll get no complaints from me.