My New Pet, John

Story Info
John was a naughty boy and she had to punish him.
2k words
4.21
61.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18, please delete this story. If you don't like powerful women, please delete the story. If you are afraid of women who enjoy sex, please delete the story.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

Wanted to thank Zarella and GPJ for his help editing and insight to the male reader!

Start:

Life has many ups and downs. Consider mine, recently I've become very successful in my career, but my marriage fell apart. My latest promotion was to CIO for a large insurance company and this gives me great benefits and a lifestyle that I very much enjoy.

I'm not a shopper, but do love fine things and love to look sexy, because I find it very flattering when others look at me. My first husband really hated it when other men would look at me, so I started to hide my features and dress down. Now, I'm more confident and love to show off what god gave me.

I've been blessed with very long legs that my ex-husband was very jealous of. We started dating around my nineteenth birthday and I was not really aware of how attractive I was. Well, not of my body at least. I'm about five-feet-eight and working hard to grow my hair out just past my shoulders. By next Christmas, I'm hoping to have my hair midway down my back. Oh, how I love to have it colored with a sexy red hue! My second best feature would have to be my breasts. Even though I'm small framed, I'm packing!

We all know how popular the Internet has become and what men do with the internet. Our company created some strict policies and we even installed some software called "Big Brother". We used this program to monitor what employees were using the Internet for. What caught me off guard was the fact that we told employees to not look at porn, as we were watching them and if caught, they'd be fired. Well, we had to terminate ten employees.

It was this policy that led me to John.

John had been with the company for five years. He was respected and promoted by the board. They had great plans for him, as John was the new golden child. Since "Big Brother" was a sensitive software program, I was the only authorized user. At first, I was at a loss for what to do with John. He was a very naughty boy. So, my first decision was to find out what he was looking at and what caught his interest.

I still remember the big day. I wore a new suit from Jones of New York, designer sheer black pantyhose, and these amazing new pumps. All day long, I was in a panic about what the freak do I do?

Then, like a cat, I slipped into his rather sparse office and closed the door behind me. He looked confused, to say the least, as I locked his office door. Looking around, the only thing he had in his office was the basic desk and a credenza by the large window that looked over the marina. His office was rather cold and could be a great closet if not for the amazing view.

"John, how are you today?" I walked over to him, on his side of the desk, and leaned against it.

"I'm great." John started to check me out. "What can I do for you today, Pam?"

"Well, John, we have a little problem. You see, you've been a very naughty boy." My comment seemed to capture his interest, as he looked up at me. John, for the most part, tends to ignore me. I think he's afraid of powerful women. He's from the old school of business and feels that women can only perform in bed and not in a boardroom.

"Oh, I can be a very bad boy, but can you be a little more specific?" John's eyes focused back on his paperwork, with a smirk on his face.

'Shit, what the hell am I going to do?' I thought. John has the support of the board and there is no way they would ever fire him. I was in a lose-lose power play that I didn't want to be in. I didn't care to have his job, as I'm technical and John is a sales person.

"Well, John, you know about the new Internet policy."

"Yes." He said it like I was not even in his office.

"You know that we have installed an Internet monitoring program, right?"

"Yes." John looked at his monitor. "Oh shit, was that installed for everyone?"

Then it hit me. I knew what I wanted and how to get it. When I lifted my left leg, my shoe stayed on the floor. John was in a panic, he knew I had his ass. "John, we can work something out." I placed my leg on right arm bar of his chair. My skirt was short enough that I didn't have to pull it up. He now had a clear view to all of my charms.

Lucky for me, today I had a sexy pair of hose on. I watched as John's eyes went from my foot up to my crotch. Seeing him look under my skirt sent tingles up and down my spine. My pussy was clearly visible to him as today I was wearing sheer toe to waist black pantyhose and no panties. I'm sure that he could see the wet spot as he inhaled my scent in.

"What do you want from me?"

"John, you're a married man. I don't want anything from you. Well, except that I'm going to borrow you for a few things." I reached out. "I can help you out, if you take care of my needs." With that, I pulled his head down to my crotch. "You know what to do, don't disappoint me."

"What about my Internet surfing?"

"John, I see that you're looking up my skirt. So, don't you think that this is much better then looking at those silly pictures on your computer?" I ran my fingers up my thigh 'til I cupped my pussy. "John, you like pussy, don't you? John, do you like my pussy?" I moved my hand, giving him a clear view of my pussy.

"What are you going to do?"

"John, focus on what I need from you." Talk about a rush, I knew then why men like power. I'm in love with power! I didn't want John and I didn't want to fuck him. However, I did like having his face between my legs. "That's it big boy, why don't you eat my pussy." I pulled him into my crotch, his face inches from my pussy. My pussy was now very wet.

"So tell me, John, you like to look at pussy, right? Do you see my pussy? Do you notice my scent? Oh, I'm so wet with your face so close to me." I pulled him tight against my pussy. "Don't you like seeing this, a real pussy and not some cheesy internet pictures?"

John pulled back and looked up at me, "What do you want from me?"

I reached for his scissors and cut the crotch out of the pantyhose, careful not to cut myself.

John looked up at me and said, "I'm a married man."

"Yes, I know. This is not about that and I'm not looking to take you away from your wife. This is about you being a bad boy, and this is going to be the start of your punishment. You have a trophy wife and I don't need or want a man." I ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm only going to borrow parts of you. Now, bitch, get busy!"

John went down between my legs, slowly. I could feel his breath on my all ready wet lips. He paused for a second, then I felt his tongue touch my lips. Oh, that was just what I needed. Sure my toys are fun and fill me, but a warm wet tongue is so much better. He tasted me at first, teased me. Oh, what a sight this must be. My legs parted, opened wide for him, my feet resting on his chair, and John leaning forward lapping at my pussy.

He didn't waste any time, attacking my clit with his tongue. John worked quickly, alternating between licking and sucking. My clit was throbbing, as it has been a while since I got laid and my body was craving human contact. Amazingly, John was gifted with a long tongue that he put to use. My hands kept his head against my pussy as he wanted to go other places.

"Oh no, big boy, just suck my clit." I think he was disappointed.

But that disappointment did not matter to me. John was my little bitch boy, and we were off on a journey. I owned John, whether he liked it or not, for I had proof that he was a bad boy, but that was fight that I didn't want. All I wanted was to use him for my pleasure. "Oh god, keep that up and I'm going to cum."

I felt my orgasm build, my toes and head started to tingle. Closer and closer I came to the line, as my orgasm started to build. "Suck me, John, I'm cumming!"

Then it hit me, like a brick wall. With out thinking, I pulled his face into my crotch with his nose against my clit and his tongue deep in my pussy. My head and clit throbbed, as the orgasm started to consume my body. Oh, how I had missed that feeling.

After a couple of seconds, I let go of John's head, allowing him to fall back into his plush leather chair. That was hot! After a minute, I was able to regain my composure. "That was a great start." I put my feet back on the ground and walked towards the door.

Oh, how the room filled with my scent. Thank goodness this was John's office, as that would add to his torture. I opened his door and was about to walk out of his office.

"Pam, where are you going?"

I turned to him, "John, this is not about you. Well, kind of I guess. This is about you being a bad boy and you being my bitch. You can turn me in, but who will believe you? John, you're a smart man. Let's just keep this out secret. I'll come to you with my needs, you can look at me instead of your internet porn, and then you can go home and enjoy your wife. Oh yeah, the benefit for you is your job! Well, if do I say so myself, you did have a great lunch today."

His Irish face turned beet red. "What the hell!"

"John, don't push me. You were busted red handed looking at porn on company computers. You know it! Do you want to find out how much of a bitch I can be?"

He sat down, "No."

"Good boy. After all, you get to have fun too." With that I left his office and went back to mine. Oh, how my body tingled and my mind raced. Could anyone else tell how alive I was? Could anyone notice my scent as I walked with my pussy totally open, exposed? Cold fresh air against my most feminine charms, what a rush!

All I could think about was what I just did. Thank goodness I didn't have any deadlines or a project waiting for me, as my only focus was to relish the experience and what I wanted to do with my new pet. If only John knew how much I enjoyed myself and the things that I wanted to do with him. Oh, John will find out soon enough.

To be continued...

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!