Daddy's Slutboy

Story Info
Daddy always has what he needs.
748 words
4.11
287k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raylene
raylene
146 Followers

Eighteen and horny all the time and my girl friend just gave me a case of blue balls. I had looked forward all day to a night of fucking and eating her cunt. I made my way through the front door trying my best not to wake my daddy who had past out on the couch.

It had been rough on him since mom disappeared a year ago with a guy she met on the Internet. I went to his room to get a blanket for him. When I returned to the living room I got my first glance at the TV. Daddy not only fell asleep watching porn but he was watching gay porn my favorite DVD. There on the TV were two big black guys ravishing a white guy with their big cocks. I always loved watching and jacking my little cock off to gay porn.

What the hell daddy was asleep. I slipped out of my jeans and jockeys and sat down on the floor with my back against the couch. My cock was already leaking pre-cum. I licked the palm of my hand and rubbed the head of my cock with my salvia-covered hand. This always drove me crazy. Just rubbing the head with my palm. I brought my hand back to my mouth and licked my hand clean.

My daddy moved on the couch behind me. I froze. I turned around to see he had rolled over onto his back.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My daddy's semi-hard cock was standing straight up in the air. I got on my knees. I lowered my head until I was just inches from his beautiful cock head.

"Hungry baby boy?" he reached up and ran his fingers through my hair.

I answered him by swallowing his entire length. I let his cock grow to its full length in my mouth and throat. Slowly I pulled my mouth off his length. I turned to see him smiling down at me.

"You are best baby. Now come up here and let me at your boy pussy."

I stood up and daddy swung his legs off the couch into a sitting position. I took off my shirt and straddled daddy on the couch. I leaned forward and daddy kissed my chest and sucked my nipples. His tongue was wonderful as he sucked and licked my nipples. I leaned back and his cock slid up and down my ass crack. I could feel the head of his cock probing at my boypussy and then as it pressed me right open, filling me so deep up inside. His whole length pressing into me in one motion, and I squeezed my knees just to feel him inside me. The head of his cock, bigger than his shaft, the feeling of being stretched wide open. His hands were roaming over my body as he fucked me slowly. Over the years my boy cunt had become accustomed to his huge cock.

"I love your sweet little cunt. It's always so tight," he said

I moaned as I bit my bottom lip. He was big, and damn I was tight with HIM in me. It felt so good as he slid deep inside and then drew himself out 'til just the head was in me. I began to meet each stroke, undulating, pressing back against him as hard as I could, rocking my hips and letting him fuck me. Letting him squeeze my waist as he shoved me down onto his cock as we fucked.

He pulled my face to his whispering, "Do you like it, like being fucked. He thrust his cock deep into me and out just as fast.

"Uh. . . Uh . . .Uh." was all I could say as he ravished my cunt.

"You little whore. I guess shelly wouldn't let you fuck her with that 3 inch cock of yours." He growled at me.

"You are daddy's little girl. Now take all of my cum slut....."

He plunged deep into me and emptied his love seed into me. He held onto my waist. His grip relaxed and slowly I eased off his deflating cock. Slowly he popped out of my cunt. I crawled off him and I got on me knees in front off him and I started cleaning his cock. He lay back as I cleaned our juices off him.

He smiled and I knew as long as there was daddy I didn't need a girl.

raylene
raylene
146 Followers