Oh My, You Have a Cock!

Story Info
Hooker has more surprises.
1.7k words
4.28
169.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

It was a regular Friday night no different from others I'd experienced before. I was lonely having broken up with my girlfriend earlier that week. What a bitch! I needed to find me a sweet woman capable of matching my libido. My last lady was all about the lights off, missionary position sex, come to think about it I don't think I ever got a good look at her naked. Those are six months I guess I will never get back. As I sat alone in my bachelor apartment, clean for a guy, but still not the greatest place to bring a chick home to, I started feeling sorry for myself. I had a feeling it was going to be awhile before the calluses on my palms would be going away. Don't get me wrong, I love jerking my own cock! Everyone knows nobody can love you like yourself, right? But I was missing the contact, the feeling of a warm body beside mine. I had given up on the bar scene, I was striking out so many times I could relate to Barry Bonds, and at least he gets his share of home runs. Me, I got diddley squat! The most action I was getting was ending up at a walk in clinic to get a wrap for my sprained wrists. I don't think there could be another human on the planet that could be more intimate with themselves as I was.

So there I sat and contemplated on how I was going to go about fixing my little dilemma. The answer came immediately; I would look at the local "call-girl" directory on the net and pay for a hot woman and treat myself. Dismal, ya I know but a man has to do what a man has to do right? And right now I needed me some action! There were so many fine looking women I didn't even know where to start. They all looked so hot, in their various forms of undress. My cock was getting harder by the second. Then an ad caught my eye. Her name was Tiffany and she was gorgeous! She was a tall drink of water with long red hair past her shoulders, a smoking body with tits as big as cantaloupes. In her profile it said she loved to give oral and receive anal the most. It sounded much too good to be true, the last girlfriend I had that loved anal sex was...let's see...ah, I"VE NEVER HAD ONE! I had never been with a woman who actually enjoyed anal, and only got to do anal once and it was disastrous to say the least. Now on the screen before me was a tall goddess with great big hooters that just begged to be fucked hard in the ass. I must have won the lottery or something; I actually looked around the room for cameras to see if someone was actually putting me on.

I made myself a double Bloody Caesar and with the help of my liquid courage I dialed the number Tiffany had on the website. The phone rang and rang and my hopes of giving a hottie a good hard ass fuck soon vanished. Then just before I hung up, a husky sultry voice picked up the other end.

"This is Tiffany, what is your pleasure tonight?' she said. I almost hung up I was so excited.

"Hi Tiffany this is Pete, I was just wondering about a certain act and what it would cost," I told her.

"Well honey, if you tell me what you want I can give you a quote," she said.

"You sound sexy Tiffany, I like that. Anyway I am real interested in the anal choice and I was wondering how much for the whole night?" I asked.

"You sure you can handle the whole night sweetie?" she swooned.

Her voice alone could have made me cum but I held back and answered, "I sure would like to try!"

"Well if you are talking about tonight I have no bookings yet so it would be around 400."

"That sure is a lot of money," I told her.

"I am worth every penny honey, you won't be disappointed!"

I gave her my address and waited impatiently for her to arrive. I made my place as respectable as possible and lit candles for her arrival. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it a goddess stood before me. I had her come into my apartment and we chatted for awhile then she asked me for the money. I handed over four new crisp one hundred dollar bills and gawked at her breasts. Without even being asked she slipped out of her top and put her tits on display. I eagerly took them in my mouth and felt her nipples harden. I wanted to join her state of dress so I took all of my clothes off and went back to her nipples. She reached over and grabbed my cock as I sucked in her nubs. Her strokes felt divine but then all of a sudden she stopped. She told me not to worry then dropped her head in my lap, taking all nine of my inches deep in her throat. I hadn't many blow jobs in the past but I knew hers was expertly done. I couldn't last long and soon a hot wad of cum shoot out of my rod and right down her throat. She didn't even stop, she sucked every drop of mine down then licked her lips. Next she lied down on my bed and I was on her in a flash, lapping at her boobs I wanted to taste even more. While I was sucking her tits I felt her hand grasp my cock again, as she gave it a couple of firm strokes. I was rock hard in no time, ready to go again. After she made me hard she dropped her fingers down to my ass and slowly slid one in. I couldn't believe how it felt. I decided to lick her in her most private area and started heading there.

Lower and lower I dropped on her torso, licking every inch, faster and faster she drove her fingers deep in my ass. I finally got to her sexy skirt and started to slide it off when all of a sudden a huge cock sprung up from beneath it!

"Oh my you have a cock!" I shouted, I was confused on what to do next. I was conflicted in my feelings, she were making me feel so good and I was so turned on I didn't want to stop. But I had never handled a penis before and was a little scared.

"That's right baby, and I want you to put it in your mouth," she answered. "I want to feel your virgin mouth rapped right around my shaft honey. Come on give it a try, you won't be disappointed!" There was that line again, just like she...ah...he had said when we made the deal over the phone.

"What are ya waiting for baby, suck me!"

My body left me no choice and I was so worked up I didn't need one as I grip the hard cock in my hand, wondered at the warmth and softness of it. I had held mine many times but it was different when it was someone else's. First thing to cross my mind after gripping the tool, not disgust, but I wondered how something so soft could be so hard!

I started stroking the shaft and Tiffany continued playing with my tight ass. I was so lost in the feeling I barely made out what she said next.

"Oh baby I can't wait to break this tight virgin ass in. My cock is going to feel so amazing sliding in and out of it. I might even have to pay you!" Did I hear her correctly; she wanted to fuck my ass? Oh my how was I going to deal with this situation, her cock was so gigantic it would split me in half. Its purple head was throbbing and the tip leaked a glistening drop of cum. I took my tongue and tasted the drop; it really wasn't that bad at all. I kind of enjoyed the taste and went for more. I swallowed the monster and tried to see how much I could get in. I manage almost seven inches before my gag reflex took over. I back it up a bit but Tiffany encouraged me to take her further down my throat.

"That's it babe, choke on that hard cock. Oh ya I feel so good in your mouth!"

She came close to cumming as I engulfed her penis but held back and slid it out of my mouth. She then turned me over so my so my ass was in the air. Without warning she drove her tongue in testing its tightness. After taking her tongue out she spat into my virgin hole getting it ready for the intrusion that was about to happen. Next I felt the soft, hardness of Tiffany's cock at my entrance; she slowly started sliding it deep into my bowels. The pain was excruciatingly odd. Yes it really hurt but behind that hurt laid a deep fulfillment that I had never experienced before. Soon the pain was all but gone and a glorious pleasure overwhelmed me. I started screaming at Tiffany, "Oh ya that is it fuck my ass. I can't believe it could feel this good...Oh my you are fucking me so hard! I want to feel your cum...Oh please cum deep in my ass...Oh please!!!!!" With that Tiffany grunted and I felt a warm splash in my bowels.

She was left exhausted from the climax. However I now wanted mine and I told her to lie on her back. She respected my wishes and I hovered over her with my cock in hand, placing it at her tight hole. I slid it in her ass as far as I could, driving all nine of my inches to the hilt. A yelp escaped her lips then a guttural moan. She begged me to fuck her as hard as I could. As I was slamming into her greased ass she started to get rigid again and she grabbed her cock and matched my thrusts. She jerked and I hammered, I hammered and she jerked. The sweat was pouring off both of us as we finally erupted in unison...

She kept whispering, "...oh my you have a wonderful cock!"

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers