Laura and Cathy’s Carnal Cruise Day 02

Story Info
Laura and Cathy continue with their hedonistic cruise.
1.9k words
4.29
46.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura had only been gone for a few hours and Steve was missing her already. He wondered what she would be doing on the first night of her holiday. He had found it hard to watch TV alone, so after having a couple of drinks at his local tavern he decided he would call it a night. After he got home he showered and brushed his teeth, then climbed into bed. Steve was just beginning to dose off when the phone rang. It was Laura, and by the way she was giggling she'd obviously had far too much to drink. She sounded excited and told him that she had already met a man. Steve's cock grew hard as she said that she had gone to the lounge with Cathy and they had barely sat down, when two good-looking black men had sent them over a bottle of champagne.

The men introduced themselves as Jerome and Clarence and joined the girls for a drink. Jerome had asked Laura to dance and she told Steve she had gotten so horny that they had gone out on the deck and she had sucked him off. His cock dripped with precum as she gave a blow-by-blow description of how much Jerome had come. She confessed that her new lover was black and that his cock was the biggest she had ever seen. He almost came himself when she said the reason she had phoned was to see if it was okay to spend the night with Jerome.

Although Steve had told Laura she could fool around on her trip, he hadn't expected her to be doing it quite this fast. After she had hung up, he was restless and couldn't sleep. He was so turned on he decided he would go to an all night adult movie. When he had gone to the washroom a large black man in the washroom had propositioned him and Steve had followed him into the darkened theater. Between watching the dirty movie and her explicit phone call he felt his balls were ready to explode. As if in a dream, he got down on his knees and was just about to put the man's cock into his mouth, when he suddenly came to his senses and bolted out of the theater.

After a fitful night filled with erotic visions of Laura sleeping with other men, Steve woke with an almost painful erection. He shuddered, filled with shame at what had nearly happened. Her call aroused him so much he had almost sucked off a man! His cock throbbed as he went to his computer to see if he had any mail. When he saw that Laura had sent him an e-mail with an attachment he undid his pants and began to jack off as he read her message.

My darling Steve,

Thank you so much for allowing me to fuck Jerome. Baby, you would not believe the size of his cock, it had to be at least a foot long! It was so thick I was worried I wouldn't be able to take it all, but after sucking him off, my pussy was so wet that it easily slipped all the way up inside me. His cock was so far up in my tummy and felt so good! I just couldn't stop cumming! Is that okay? I've sent you some pictures so that you can see what your naughty wife did last night. I promise I'll make it all up to you when I get home!

P. S. I think Cathy may have got lucky too!

I love you so very, very much, Laura. xxxxxxx

Steve opened the attachment. He saw his wife's wedding ring gleaming on her tiny hand, which was holding what appeared to be a very large black salami. Jesus, he thought. I can't even imagine what her cunt would look like after having that thing inside her. He scrolled down to the next picture and got his answer. Laura was sitting completely naked in a huge puddle of cum with her legs wide open and a stunned, well-fucked look on her face. Her hairy engorged pussy was hanging wide-open and her swollen nipples had little bite marks all around them.

In the last picture, her mouth was stretched around Jerome's big cock and she was cupping her tits while looking up at the camera with lust-filled eyes. Steve's heart pounded in his chest as he realized Jerome had taken the picture while his wife was sucking him off. Suddenly all of his pent up sexual frustration erupted, and he came with a loud cry.

"Oh fuck...! Oh, god all fucking mighty...! Oh god Laura, you dirty little slut!"

Steve groaned as blast upon blast of scalding hot semen roared up from his balls and shot out the head of his cock, splattering onto the image of Laura and running down the computer screen.

********************

After Laura finished saying goodbye to Jerome, she made her way back to her cabin. Nobody answered when she knocked on the door, so she turned the key and entered the room.

Oblivious to her presence, Clarence and her sister were standing in the cabin's glass shower stall engaged in a deep soulful kiss. Cathy had wrapped her legs around his waist, and was making little whimpering noises as Clarence fucked her with the biggest cock Laura had ever seen.

Seeing his huge size started Laura's juices flowing once again. Still horny from fucking Jerome, she lay back on the bed and pulled her panties to one side. As she watched Clarence raise her sister up and down on his magnificent cock, she inserted her finger into her sopping wet pussy and began to play with herself.

Clarence saw Laura out of the corner of his eye and pointed her out to Cathy.

"Look over there on the bed baby," he whispered. "Your slutty sister just came in and she's watching us! It looks like she needs a good fucking."

Clarence eased his cock out of Cathy and stepped out of the shower. His huge erection waved in the air as he walked over to Laura and dragged her forward until her legs hung over the edge of the bed. She lay back on her elbows, trembling in apprehension as he took her knees and pulled her legs wide apart. A quiet little moan escaped her lips as he rubbed his cock's precum slicked head against her fully engorged clitoris. Her sister Cathy sat down in the chair to watch.

"Don't be a tease Clarence, put it in her and show her how it feels!"

Laura gasped as Clarence pushed forward. Her cunt opened up until four inches of his cock was inside her. It felt like she was taking the business end of a baseball bat. Laura looked down between her legs and realized that he had only just begun.

Cathy watched as Clarence fed his massive black member up into Laura's dripping snatch. Sobbing incoherently, Laura wrapped her arms around Clarence, mashing her mouth against his and forcing her tongue between his big full lips.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

"Clarence? Are you in there man? Come on, we're going to be late for our tennis lessons!"

Clarence sighed in exasperation.

"Damm! Trust Jerome to show up right now! Cathy, would you let him in?"

"You bet I will... I'm so horny he can finish me off!"

Cathy got up and padded over to the door, yanked it open and pulled Jerome inside.

"You're just in time baby! We're having ourselves a little party, come on in and get those clothes off."

********************

After breakfast Steve teamed up with some friends to play a round of golf, but try as he might, he just couldn't shake the image of Laura sucking off Jerome. His friends ribbed him mercilessly about his wife getting herself some "Big Bamboo" in Jamaica. Steve smiled, thinking that they would sure be surprised if they knew how close to the truth they were!

They finished their game and had a few drinks at the clubhouse then Steve rushed home to see if there were any more e-mails from Laura. His cock cane back to life as he saw a letter arriving in his mail box. With a trembling hand he opened her message.

My dear darling husband,

I hope my pictures of Jerome didn't shock you too much. I told you he was beautiful! Oh honey, what a holiday it's been so far! We spent the whole night together and it was fantastic! But, I guess you could see that by all of the cum! (It was an awful lot, wasn't it?) We took a lot more pictures but you're going to have to wait until I get home. This morning I went back to our cabin and surprised Cathy and her new friend Clarence having a shower together. Well honey, if you thought Jerome was big, just wait until you see Clarence! We did some very naughty things today! I'm finding out that Cathy is nowhere near as prudish as I thought. You were right. All she needed was a good fuck! And believe me. She sure got that! Anyway, Jerome lives very close to us, and when we get back home he would like you and I to come and stay for the weekend at his condo. Please say yes! It sounds like fun! I don't want to give too much away; you have to have some surprises. We're all going dancing again tonight so I won't be able to call you. I hope you're managing okay on your own.

I love you so much, Laura. xxxxxxx

Steve was frustrated and puzzled He was disappointed there were no more pictures. What did Laura mean by "naughty things?" And who on earth had she done them with? With Jerome? With Clarence? Her letter left him with more questions than answers. He quickly typed out a reply.

Dear Laura,

Jesus, your last e-mail was so friggin hot I came all over our computer screen! I had no idea how much I would miss you. It sounds like you're having a hell of a good time, I hope you miss me just a little! It's hard to know what to do to keep myself busy. I'm so used to having you around. Honey, can you be a bit more specific in your letters? It's driving me crazy not knowing all the details. I know this was my idea but aren't you moving a little fast? Jesus, you already have us going to his condo!

I love you, Steve. xxxxxxx

Steve sent off his letter and received an immediate reply.

"Hi honey, of course I miss you but I'd be lying if I didn't say how good it feels! Please say we can go to Jerome's condo. I promise you that you won't regret it. If you like, you can bring our video camera and film me getting fucked by Jerome. God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it! I have a confession to make. I fucked Clarence today too. I'm sorry honey. He was just so big I just couldn't pass it up! It's all your fault Steve, if you hadn't said I could fool around none of this would have happened. I'm afraid you've created a monster, and I'm glad you did!

I love you so much, I gotta go.... Laura

*******************

My god, Steve thought, what have I done? Laura is getting into this a little too much.