Let's Talk About Pussy

Story Info
Dirty man talks about what he likes best.
754 words
3.71
116.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's talk about pussy. Man, do I like a nice sweet piece of cunt. I like to eat it, suck it and fuck it. Just thinking about pussy makes me so fuckin hard...man, I'm gonna have to stroke my dick while I talk. Yeah...

First, I like 'em shaved nice and clean. I don't give much of a damn about the bitch so long as she's got a great set of tits and a nice round ass. But her cunt's gotta be shaved, I tell you that. Some bitches leave a little patch of pubes near the top I don't care about that either. Man to see that nice slit of pink, all clean and tight, man I could suck on it all fuckin night. I once did this bitch, barely eighteen I think, she'd fuck for a ride upstate. So I took her to the motel room and banged her up good. She had the tightest cunt I ever tasted. Man I tell you I SUCKED on that pussy until she screamed so loud I thought they'd call the cops. I sucked on that tight little twat until my lips made kind of a squeaky sound, you know? Like a kissing sound. I spread her cunt lips and sucked her cute little clit. We were in the 69 but I couldn't get a blow coz she was too busy screaming instead of sucking my cock. I love that position too, 69, her cute round ass right in front of me. I could poke my fingers in her asshole while I ate cunt. That's the way to make your bitch hot. You gotta suck on that clit real hard. Man I remember sucking on her clit until I was out of fuckin breath. I sucked her clit until she came but I didn't stop I just kept sucking and sucking and sucking...

When you're tired or sucking her cunt there's other ways you can eat pussy. You can lick it of course. Fast or slow, whatever you like – the bitch will like it, believe me. I like to hold her legs high in the air and fuckin lap that cunt up, from the bottom up. You can tickle her asshole a bit with your tongue if you're in the mood but remember its what YOU like that matters. When you're licking cunt you can taste her pussy juice better than if you suck. Most of the cunts I've eaten were wet, but some are dry. If they are just spit... You open up her cunt with your fingers and spit right inside her cunt. You can watch your spit slide out and lick it off. Cunt juice can be runny or creamy – I prefer cunt cream. That hot little bitch creamed so much it made the fuckin sheets wet. If you don't enjoy her cunt juice you can scoop it with your fingers and make her lick it off.

There's a lot of things you can stuff into her cunt if you don't feel like fucking it yet. I like to fingerfuck the cunt so I can feel just how wet and tight she is. I use three or four fingers and watch her cunt lips stretch, showing all the pink. Jam all those fingers in, yeah, just fucking JAM them in there. You can also stuff in things like a banana. Man I sure love my pussy creamed bananas. Or you can have pussy creamed cucumber, or cunt soaked candy bars.

Try stuffing in a pool ball and make her push it out, all slick with cunt cream. I swear you'll be jerkin your prick sore watching her pretty shaved pussy lips stretchin' around that hard ball before it pops out her wet cunt hole.

When you're fucking her twat, make sure you fuck nice and HARD. Just ram your dick inside her like a fucking hole. I like doggy style best, coz i get to play with her ass while I bang her in. If she's on top, then you can fuck her while playing with her tits - and she does all the work. After fucking, I'd make her lick my cock and taste her own cream.

Only once did I get a squirting cunt. I was fucking this cunt and she was screaming her head of. I fucked harder, and harder, then WHAM! Fuckin bitch came all over my balls like a fuckin geyser. Man, was that a treat!

I think I'll have myself some cunt now...