My Career as a Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
She is sold to a prince of a far eastern country.
3k words
4.06
58.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyck
dyck
27 Followers

Background:

I was a frigid virgin for long after my husband and I were married. Then we moved into an exclusive gated community which was involved in the movie business and, without realizing the life I would be getting into, we signed the consent forms necessary to attend a comprehensive in-training program to become actors. It was only later while in the program that I learned that it was the porn movie business and I had been earmarked to become a porn star. By that time my whole attitude had changed and I had subjected my will to that of my husband's. My only purpose was to please him and make him proud of me. I got pregnant and gave birth but my husband did not allow me to keep the baby - I had to give it to his sister who was barren.

When Larry and I returned from giving my baby to his sister the men in our community and the doctor met with us at the club house. It had been decided that I was to be made pregnant as soon as possible but first it was proposed that I undergo two months of treatments to rearrange my internal organs so that I would be able to accommodate longer penises. These treatments were quite painful and because of my extremely miniature body size - I was only 4 foot, 3 inches tall and weighed 65 pounds - there would be considerable danger but that danger was minimized when done by a qualified doctor. I

Later I gave birth to my second child - a boy - which, once again, my husband promptly took away from me to give to his sister. She now had a family of two but she still had a few to go before she had her 'ideal' family. It was my responsibility to fulfill this need.

Immediately after the birth the doctor inserted the largest of the dildos so that the repositioning of my internal organs would not be lost as he hoped in the coming weeks to continue to increase my capacity up to 14 inches so that I would be able to fuck the very largest of cocks. I was willing to undergo this treatment because I believed it would make my shoots less painful and, also, because I knew it was what Larry wanted. It was my way of showing my love for him.

The story continues:

The instructional movie that was made of the internal repositioning of my organs and my subsequent ability to fuck men with huge cocks even while pregnant drew the attention of an international audience and offers started to come in for long-term purchases of my services. Each offer was considered and even though I feared the total loss of control that such a deal would mean I was willing to leave the final decision up to Larry. He seemed to believe that if a good enough offer came in that we should go for it. One day a very wealthy man from a middle eastern oil-rich country arrived with an unbelievable offer.

His initial offer was that I would accompany him back to his palace to provide services for a period of five years. For this he was willing to pay 2 million dollars U.S. Larry was estactic about this offer and he and the men in the community began to negotiate. They believed that if this was a first offer that they could get much more for me as it seemed that I was the first documented person of such tiny stature to be able to accommodate such huge cocks. As he was incredibly wealthy, money seemed to be not an issue with the purchaser and the final settlement was that I would be purchased for a period of 4 years for the amazing sum of 5 million dollars provided that I was not pregnant when my service began! After that time had elapsed, if I wished, I would be free to return back to the community.

Larry immediately decided that I was not to fuck at all before my departure so that it would be certain that I would not be pregnant. When I was recovered enough from my childbirth I desperately needed Larry to fuck me but he was adamant - all he would allow me to do was to suck his cock. This I did with a great intensity as I feared that I might be leaving him for all time but I knew it was what he wanted and I was willing to sacrifice anything for him.

Much time was spent preparing me for my presentation to my new owner. My hair was shampooed and styled in childlike ringlets. Makeup was carefully applied and I was dressed in a pretty little dress trimmed with lacey-edged ruffles. Matching bows were put in my hair. Larry gave me one final kiss and led me in to the reception hall. I trembled with the fear of the unknown as I looked at the man who would be in total control of every aspect of my life for the next four years.

He was impeccably dressed in a well cut western style suit. Tall with large hands and feet, a swarthy complexion - neither black nor white, but dark. A well trimmed beard and dark piercing eyes. With a heavily accented voice he said, "Are you sure this is the child from the movies?. I will tolerate no deception."

Larry replied, "Yes, she is the woman you saw in the instructional movies and you can be certain that she is capable of satisfying your every need. She has been well trained."

That was the only interaction that I was privy to and soon I was flying to my new duties with my new master. It was a long flight in his private jet with my owner and six of his brothers. We were scarcely in the air when my clothes were removed and he began to paw at my body like a hungry vulture. Soon he was on top of me and was plunging his massive cock in and out of me like a pile driver. I rose to meet each thrust. He seemed to be pleased with my response and soon he emptied his load deep inside me. He withdrew and said a word which I later learned meant 'Next' because a brother immediately took his place and drove what must have been the biggest cock I had ever seen deep with one powerful thrust. Sudden pain shot through me and I screamed in shock. I quickly apologized for my outburst and he continued my fucking. In spite of the pain I struggled to respond in a welcoming way because I knew that that was what Larry would expect me to do.

All through the flight which must have lasted fifteen hours I was fucked by what seemed by a never ending succession of massive cocks. I could not believe the staying power of these men - as soon as one was finished with me there was another one with a huge erection ready to invade my tiny body.

We arrived at our destination and, after I dressed, we were driven to the palace. There I was taken to my quarters where I was given an outline of what the requirements of my job would be. Two very pregnant white girls, Lilly and Sandra, helped me undress.

Lilly put a red band around my left wrist and explained, "This shows that you are the property of the prince and are only to be used by him and his family. If they should choose to replace it with a green one it will mean that any man in the palace is allowed to use you. I started off with the red bracelet but I fell out of favor and now, as you see, I am wearing the green one. Sandra here has had one warning and if she displeases one more time she, too, will have a green one."

Sandra continued on,"The prince is a member of a large family with many brothers as men have many wives. I have never been able to get an accurate count but I can assure you that I have been required to fuck all of them at one time or other during my three year's service here - there must be at least thirty of them. This is my third baby to them. We are not considered equal in any way to the wives so the wives don't seem to mind their husbands using us. In fact they seem to get great pleasure in watching as we are made to perform in the public gallery. They often cheer and clap - especially if we are experiencing pain or are required to do something that is especially demeaning. And they are always there to watch as we give birth! Since Lilly has had the green band fastened to her wrist she is often used out in the courtyard where all the palace staff can watch and participate. In fine weather the wives will also join this group of spectators. Once Lilly gives birth she will have the green band until she becomes pregnant again because all offspring must belong to the family."

Lilly interjected, "It is important to remember that you must never disobey because it is so much harder when you are 'free game' for the whole palace staff. I have just six more months of my service before I am sent back to my husband in the States. But if I get pregnant again before the six months have elapsed I will have to stay here until I deliver because the prince would never allow an offspring of his family to leave the country."

Hearing their stories terrified me but I also felt my cunt contracting in anticipation of what awaited me. I did not have long to wait because that afternoon I was taken to the public gallery and placed on the stage. There seemed to be hundreds in the audience including all the wives who were waiting to see the new slave perform. As I removed my clothes a hush fell over the room as they seemed to marvel at my miniature size.

The prince spread my legs lubricated his hand, and to demonstrate my capacity he put his hand, fist and then his arm up past his wrist into my cunt. The crowd clapped and cheered as they saw my stomach rise to accommodate this intrusion. He withdrew his hand and presented it to me to lick which I did. Then he put his cock in my mouth and I sucked as much of it as I could get in my mouth working my tongue around the shaft and around its head. It began to tense and I knew he was ready to come but he withdrew and ejaculated all over my face. Once again the crowd cheered. He motioned for Lilly to come up and she licked my face clean. One of the brothers arrived and motioned for me to get on my knees. A ramp like support was placed under my stomach and he placed his cock at the entrance of my ass. Lilly asked for and was granted permission to place lubricant on and in my opening and I was slowly entered until he was fully in. To the rhythm and applause of the crowd he drove in and out of me until he had dumped his load. He withdrew and I had to suck his cock clean.

I had been fucked in the mouth and in the ass but I desperately needed the ultimate invasion. My cunt juices were running in anticipation and my cunt was pulsating in time to the noise of the clapping and cheering. Another family member came and motioned for me to get on my back. I quickly did as required and spread my legs wide. He took no time in plunging his whole length into me - in and out, in and out, over and over again, over and over again - until I could not restrain myself and I screamed out with sheer joy as an earth-shattering climax enveloped my whole being. Luckily the noise in the gallery drowned out my cries and I was not punished. He had come with me and for a few minutes he lay inert on top of my body.

For the next eight hours I was used in every way possible. Finally the prince announced that the show was over and the spectators filed out. Sandra and Lilly helped me to our quarters and they bathed me and put me to bed.

The next day I was summoned to the public gallery where once again I was fucked by the prince and his brothers. This time when they were finished with me I was suspended on a rack at a sixty degree angle with my ankles fastened to the high end. Lilly came and gave me a drink of water through a bent straw and explained that this would often be done as it was believed that it would make me become pregnant sooner. I was left there for three hours. When I was removed they put me into a sling which was fastened to the ceiling. My legs were fastened up so my cunt was available for easy access. The brothers came back and circled around me. One would plunge into me and pummel in and out and then he would withdraw and push the swing to another to do the same. I was swung back and forth until they tired of the game and I was unfastened. My total shift that day was for ten hours and I was thankful for the respite I had while suspended on the rack. I wondered how I would ever be able to survive four years of this service but I thought of Larry and I determined that I would do my best.

Often the wives would summon me to their quarters where they took delight in getting me to lick and suck their cunts until they climaxed. There would be much tittering and giggling as they put their 'thing', as they called me, through my paces. I never refused and order. It was my duty to obey.

I had one period after my arrival at the palace. The prince seemed very displeased that I had not become pregnant and I was taken to the public gallery and, in front of many spectators I was placed across a bench and whipped. The clapping and cheering once again drowned out my cries of pain. I was taken back to my quarters and Sandra applied ointment to my welts as I sobbed uncontrollably.

She comforted me,"Hopefully you will get pregnant this coming month and then it will be easier for you. You will still have to obey their every wish but you will escape the whippings. They are the worst. I had four periods before I became pregnant the first time but since then I have been very lucky and became pregnant as soon as I was bred."

I sincerely hoped I'd conceive as soon as possible.

The next month I got very little sleep because every four hours I would be fucked for two hours and then placed on the rack for the next two hours. My only escape was to go to the bathroom and grab a bite to eat. It was never-ending but I did not have another period and tests confirmed that I was pregnant. Then I was allowed back to my quarters when I wasn't servicing the family in the public gallery.

Lilly and Sandra gave birth to healthy sons while we all watched. Their babies were given to the wives to oversee their care and, as soon as they were able, they were pressed back into service. This lightened my load a bit but still I was in great demand especially when relatives of the family came to the palace. It seemed that they all wanted to see the tiny woman getting fucked by huge cocks. At these times I was required to service any of the relatives who wanted it. No harm could be done because I was already pregnant to the prince or one of his family.

On one occasion a contingent of fifteen relatives with their wives arrived for three days. I was placed on the stage and the action began. It went on and on - cock after cock - to suck or to fuck - until I was in another place. My body was performing and receiving each new assault but in my mind I was in another world - a world of peace and happiness. I awoke in my bed and Lilly was talking to me, "You did wonderful, you serviced each of the ones who came to you - both the family and the relatives - and you did it well. We could not believe that your body could withstand the brutal assaults. We watched in awe as your stomach rose and fell and then when you had to suck them your throat would enlarge and contract as they used you there. You are a marvel! For three days it kept up. We would ask for permission to give you nourishment and take you to the bathroom and luckily the prince allowed it - he is a very kind man - or we fear you might not have survived. We were also allowed to replace the pads under your body as many times they had become soaked with juices. Now let's hope that your baby has not become dislodged!"

I looked down at my body. My nipples were red and bleeding and the insides of my legs were chafed and inflamed. I was lying with them spread and when I tried to bring them together pains shot through me. They had been spread for three days and had become accustomed to that position. My time as a slave in the palace was just well begun - I had only three months short of four years left to serve but that is another story.

dyck
dyck
27 Followers