It Don't Feel Like Sinning

Story Info
A letter brings afternoon delight.
721 words
3.94
9.6k
0
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc was loading the dishwasher when Mike came in with the mail. Drying her hands, she took the letter he handed to her and looked at the return address. It was from her sister. "Oh shit," she said softly, as she opened it.

"Who's it from" he asked. He hadn't recognized the name, but from her expression, he knew it wasn't a welcome letter.

"My sister," she replied, still reading.

Doc pitched the letter on the table after quickly scanning it. "Fuck it," she said in a tight voice. "Its none of her damned business!"

She walked out of the room and into the bedroom, slamming the door.

He looked puzzled. Rarely if ever did he read her mail, but this time he did. He understood why she was so angry.

He knocked on the door, and entered to find her lying on the bed, curled up like a child, and he sat down beside her. "Its ok," he said, softly as he rubbed her back. Doc took his other hand and pressed it against her chest. His heart went out to her as he continued to gently stroke her back. "She's just concerned about her little sister."

She looked up at him and he grinned as he added, ".... and what that BAD man is doing to her."

Tears wet her lashes as she said angrily, "Its none of her business!!!"

"I totally agree," he replied, "but you have to remember, she thinks she is your protector and she is looking out for you...trying to advise you."

Wiping her eyes, she nodded. "I know, but she can keep her advice to herself! I'm free, white, and WAY over 21. I'll live my life the way I think best.....and that's with you!"

He kissed her gently as she sat up to snuggled closer in his arms. She felt loved, safe and protected with him. Her life with him was peaceful and calm. It seemed when all the work and the worries surrounded her, there was calm in his arms.

He held her for a few more minutes, then said, "I was going to go fishing with Joe for a while. Will you be okay?"

"Of course," she nodded. "Just do me a favor before you go."

"Okay," he nodded. "What"

"Burn that damned letter for me."

He laughed as he stood up. "Will do."

She popped a tape into the VCR. "I'm gonna get my education while you're gone," she grinned.

He shook his head, chuckling. "Woman, you...."

"I know," she grinned, " but its ok."

Chuckling, he kissed her forehead and then her lips. "I won't be gone too long, and then we can have time for us." He leered at her and she laughed. "I'm holding you to that," she replied. "Have fun."

He picked the letter up as he went through the kitchen, and put it in his billfold. She might decide later she wanted it.

He was back within a couple of hours. He heard her moaning as he walked into the bedroom. She was watching the tape of them...her fingers just starting to hammer her pussy. The dildo was in deep and the vibrator against her clit. Her eyes were glazed as she reached the top and groaned. "Oh yeahhhhh, baby, fuck me!!!!" She trembled as she came over and over, gasping.

He moved to the bed and removed his pants and shorts. Just watching her had made him hard, and he pulled the dildo from her, replacing it with his cock. She shuddered as he entered her, and raised her legs higher, wanting him deep.

"FUCK ME," she moaned. "I need you!"

He had no problem going in her with one stroke....the dildo had opened her up. She bucked hard against him, as the vibrator hummed against her clit. She was sitting on the edge, just ready to tumble.

She felt him swell as she trembled uncontrollably. "OMG! I'm there, baby....I'm cumminggggg!!!!!!"

He groaned as he exploded deep inside her, time after time.

Rolling to his side, he held her as she clutched at him, panting.

She sighed, snuggling against him as he chuckled. "I think I'll go fishing more often!"

Grinning softly, she breathed, "As long as you come back so we can sin."

"Babe," he chuckled, "that didn't feel like sinnin' to me!"